What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Most of the growers that I know who tried Mac 1 “do not “ end up liking it or keeping it , it’s because they initially don’t have a good one with her
I got a half-pak of Mac from the farmer on the hill I used to buy from. I really liked the 'creamy' flavor, and would like to grow some, or something close. Self a few seeds for us Mr. Flower. Please!!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys…good morning I was real sick last week I think I had Covid I’m on the other end of it but still very weak good news is I’m looking at a bumper crop of Mac number One (thirty 4 to 6 foot plants) ! I gotta start getting them de-leafed today in preparation of harvesting …They smell incredible and they are oozing with resin:watchplant::greenstars::sasmokin:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This camera doesn’t work that well I’ll come back with better pictures soon
74D7857E-F25E-4C48-A564-72F0653C34AE.jpeg

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
The mac gets asked about all the time from the people around me, i might have to give her another go. Those pics are certainly a great representation of her greatness. Nice work

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The mac gets asked about all the time from the people around me, i might have to give her another go. Those pics are certainly a great representation of her greatness. Nice work
Coming from you I especially appreciate the compliment.. you know it is a weird funny because people, and more specifically the growers themselves tend to “not” like Mac number one…Personally I think it’s some of the best weed out there it is truly elite

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Yeah she just isn’t the easiest to grow, a little leafy and slow but frost, color, smell, density, good structure and potent is a great combination. If you get a good run like this with her she is heavy. She definitely helped me to move forward. Keep on keeping on sir. The youngsters are still learning that “Without love in your dream it will never come true”

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Harvesting starts tomorrow:greenstars: my manicurist lady and her boyfriend are going to be giving me a hand stripping them down getting them cut & hung & today I have seven plants that have already been ready to get cutting hang on I’m gonna handle that myself…I’m getting vibes that the weight looks very good

Latest posts

Latest posts