What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Going to fry up some of this aged ribeye ... Potatoes on the side.
picture.php

funkyhorse

Please star crash, to fry it is a crime, at least make it on a steak pan
This is arañita, a hidden special cut also known as the butcher's cut.

Coming with fries and salad. I guess we are not very originals with food and strains

Bon apetit!!

picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please star crash, to fry it is a crime, at least make it on a steak pan
This is arañita, a hidden special cut also known as the butcher's cut.

Coming with fries and salad. I guess we are not very originals with food and strains

Bon apetit!!

View Image
I’m still hungry:angelshug: I’ve had a huge appetite lately... does a cast-iron skillet Count as a steak pan ? that’s what I use on the rangetop

S

Sertaiz

ya crash, eat that steak straight raw. maybe a little room temp warming, in the sun covered with a clear glass plate. ohhh yea.

Akss

I worked with a guy he was cooking us steaks the way we wanted em but he just browned his on the outside and edges and that was it inside basically raw couldnt believe it ate that sucker right up not for me but hey whatever works for ya. I do like my venison pretty red...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
RuntZ Excellent combination of flavor and quality of high in my humble opinionContinues to be a favorite She’s quick to flower this one will go four more weeksView Image View Image View Image View Image

I read it. you wrote it has psychedelic high, not sure where it would come from when it is zkittles x kush cross, but I try to believe you :D I thought I read zkittles is low potency? what is duration for that psychedelic high? psychedelic it gets my interest bro.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have not grilled a steak since I bought my cast iron pan years ago. Its the bees knees.

ya crash, eat that steak straight raw. maybe a little room temp warming, in the sun covered with a clear glass plate. ohhh yea.

I worked with a guy he was cooking us steaks the way we wanted em but he just browned his on the outside and edges and that was it inside basically raw couldnt believe it ate that sucker right up not for me but hey whatever works for ya. I do like my venison pretty red...

It was a good steak ... I’m a beef guy , I never really developed a taste for venison ... But I understand the whole hunting thing , hunting is huge where I live

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I read it. you wrote it has psychedelic high, not sure where it would come from when it is zkittles x kush cross, but I try to believe you I thought I read zkittles is low potency? what is duration for that psychedelic high? psychedelic it gets my interest bro.

All I can tell you is that it is more of an up high , it’s very potent , but bear in mind I use everything in an extracted form, I don’t even smoke the flower , all the strains , are on an even playing field.. RuntZ
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts