What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m three weeks sober right now and loving every second of it…Except for my morning coffee which I will never give up till the day I die:woohoo:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I'm just over 3 weeks not smoking. Mostly sober. Definitely been some not sober too. And yes. Coffee for life. I do give it up for a week or so now and then when I feel I'm drinking too much just to fulfill a caffeine addiction. But it is my favorite beverage and I can't see myself ever not wanting it.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I took the entire Haze harvest and turned it into extraction & the response has been universal.. it conveys all for the exuberant qualities of the Haze high…If I tried to sell the flower commercially I couldn’t , it would be impossible to trim and people are accustomed to looking Kush type marijuana…..can you ride the Haze wave … ? >>>
What about things like the Nevs Haze x C5 Mango? I see that as a hybrid. Do you turn that into a concentrate or can you sell kind of variety that as bud?

It's weird, there seems to be a sudden interest in haze around this site, so I assumed there must be a market for the flower?

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What about things like the Nevs Haze x C5 Mango? I see that as a hybrid. Do you turn that into a concentrate or can you sell kind of variety that as bud?

It's weird, there seems to be a sudden interest in haze around this site, so I assumed there must be a market for the flower?

The NH x C5MH is totally sellable & primarily why I’m growing it … Sold out my last harvest completely …I hope to do even better this time😎 i’ve got a guy waiting @ $2400 for 1 pound US
Click image for larger version  Name:	C55EA2D1-FF8B-4069-95F0-9149580A0305.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	131.4 KB ID:	18041786
Click image for larger version  Name:	E4423721-63CB-4973-A240-7F9B21A31A78.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	249.9 KB ID:	18041787
Click image for larger version  Name:	E4423721-63CB-4973-A240-7F9B21A31A78.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	249.9 KB ID:	18041787
Click image for larger version  Name:	97C4F190-21EE-45FA-92D6-BC9EFE4AB26A.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	129.8 KB ID:	18041789

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If there’s a connoisseur niche market I have not discovered it , yet people want their flowers trimmed up tight which is impossible to do with OHaze…would venture to guess that anybody who’s going to grow OHAZE which is at least (14 to 16 week variety )Is growing it for their head or personal stash of friends

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
ya that looks nice. one time came across bud that tasted like mango came outta canada i always wondered if it was that bc mango strain hows that stuff taste

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Nevils Haze x C5 Mango certainly smokes like a hybrid. It's great you can sell that as flower.

I have a lovely pheno of it that has no ceiling that I've found yet. I vape it through the evening just getting higher and higher. Euphoric and blissful. I'm sure there's some gems in there. :artist:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My pheno has a sweet taste….. lol >>> ..I don’t know about you folks but in this house the money goes out as quick as it comes in ..for example my 22-year-old son who is in the last semester of college just stopped by with a bill of $554 for four new tires & he was lucky to get them due to supply chain issues! I don’t mind helping him out…He’s driving a 2010 Toyota Corolla and we got to get rid of it quick because it’s on it’s last legs which means I’m gonna be on the hook for a new vehicle it’s not gonna be new it’s going to be used but it’s still going to be new to him and it’s going to cost a lot

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Mine are now almost 30 so pretty self sufficient. My son was a financial drain for many years though.

I made a decision a few years ago not to buy anything unless I really needed it (ie something broke), and it was life changing. I found I was just spending money on shit basically. Much happier now that I'm not playing the consumer game. :ying:.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mine are now almost 30 so pretty self sufficient. My son was a financial drain for many years though.

I made a decision a few years ago not to buy anything unless I really needed it (ie something broke), and it was life changing. I found I was just spending money on shit basically. Much happier now that I'm not playing the consumer game. :ying:.

I agree with that Philosophy.. i’m actually pretty frugal with myself

Alpenglow

If there’s a connoisseur niche market I have not discovered it , yet people want their flowers trimmed up tight which is impossible to do with OHaze…would venture to guess that anybody who’s going to grow OHAZE which is at least (14 to 16 week variety )Is growing it for their head or personal stash of friends

Start calling the kushes and everything else "haze blablabla", after a few years everybody loves haze and maybe want to try a pure one, then sell them the pure haze for top dollar 😎🤡

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don’t forget it’s Girl Scout Cookies season … So go out and buy your cookies:D

Montuno

...como el Son...
Bueno, Patrón: Si acaso decides venir por aquí, infórmate bien primero. Ya te dije te podría dejar alojamiento si si haces un viaje turístico o exploratorio.
Si tu intención es expatriate aquí, piensa si vas a necesitar ganar dinero aquí. Ganar dinero legalmente con la marihuana creo es muchisimo más dificil aquí que en tu USA; quizá Hombre del mont pueda informarte mejor desde el punto de vista de un expatriado.
Por otra parte, el precio de la tierra y la vida aquí supongo será de risa comparado a tu país.
Como te adelantaba Hombre del Monte, las tensiones sociales/raciales/económicas/políticas/culturales o la inseguridad/delincuencia (que existen) no sólo están por debajo de tu país, sino de UK, Francia o Italia, por ejemplo.
Deberías informarte sobre Cokie, que debería sacarse/nacionalizarse con pasaporte animal de la E.U.; aparte, las nuevas leyes españolas sobre posesión de perros pueden hacerte un examen de manejo (ahí puedo ayudarte).
​​​​​​En lo que más te deberías informarte por qué te interesa especialmente y eso sí que no existe en tu país, es como integrarte, de ser posible, en nuestro sistema de salud universal gratuito (que pagamos con impuestos, claro).

Cuidate y piénsatelo bien. Siempre puedes hacer un simple viaje exploratorio de vacaciones de verano sabiendo que al menos tienes una base/alojamiento gratis asegurado al llegar. Portugal también está relativamente cerca, si esa es tu otra opción. Y yo no descartaría Uruguay.

Salud para ti y l@s tuy@s.

Latest posts

Latest posts