ICMag Donor
Veteran
compose a poem ... The title will be Fish , Weed , and Snow
29781011-C51B-44D3-991C-14B5E5D1A810.jpeg
:tongue:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Anyone who thinks that Mac #1 is a big disappointment either hasn’t had the real cut or hasn’t grown it properly it’s a finicky plant it’s only my third run to get it to produce properly , but yes it is a slow vegger …Totally not an issue for me

Reading the west coast Cali ticket thread, it looks like your MAC is doing just fine.

I just wish you'd S-1 us some seeds.

Montuno

...como el Son...
compose a poem ... The title will be Fish , Weed , and Snow :tongue:

Venga!. Una coplilla carnavalera , ahora que se avecina otro Carnaval probablemente suspendido.
Dice así...ejem!...:

Quién quiera peces pescaaar,
el culo se ha de mojaaar;
si quiere hartarse de ver nieve,
Alaska o Colombia visitaaar...

...Pero el que quiera buena hierba,

no lo debe ni dudaaar:
el que quiera buena hierba...
...a mi Patrón debe llamaaaaaaaarrrrrr !!!

Gracias por esos merecidos aplausos.

...ah...el Carnaval callejero...:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nPhNnshba1s
​​​​

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I've heard great things about Mac, and grew out some eyebrow- raising crosses, but never tried growing or smoking the original. I just got to try my Runtz for the first time today, excellent terps and high. I fought long and hard to keep her, as I received her during a pm and root aphid fiasco last summer.

Cold one out today, in northern NY!

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ethos genetics seems to be offering a Mac S1… just from a quick Google search

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've heard great things about Mac, and grew out some eyebrow- raising crosses, but never tried growing or smoking the original. I just got to try my Runtz for the first time today, excellent terps and high. I fought long and hard to keep her, as I received her during a pm and root aphid fiasco last summer.

Cold one out today, in northern NY!

Freezing balls outside

Drumskinz

The most important chore today is to set up the cloner and get it filled with Mac Cuts

Our timing is oh so close…I just started pulling cuttings with lots of roots out of my cloner to put in cups…Got another days worth to finish tomorrow…Which are all the pedigree ones that you are so familiar with… could make my annual or biannual trip (cuz I screwed up last time)???…btw how’s is that Daywrecker strain and NH x C5 Mango #6…thought I had #5 but my peepers were deceiving me…my indoor stuff has taken a long holiday…since the wife and I were in Arizona to be exact…I kept all my moms throughout and looking to put together my next id grow:plant grow:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I let go of the daywrecker Which is actually Loompa’s headband but I have the NH times C5 number five >>> it’s a much better quality of high not interested in the HK don’t wanna go anywhere near that:D Mac cuts should be rooted probably in about 10 days or so if you need …:tiphat:hope you’re well you’re a good dude

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
the mac1 flower does have a distinct smell that I believe I could recognize should I come across it again…fortunate to have scored a 1/4 oz and almost got the cut…but that fell thru.

Drumskinz

So did you run Daywrecker before you let her go? What’s the difference between #5 and #6 NH x C5 Mango? Sorry for the multiple questions but I haven’t run either yet…there are others you know if you need and don’t have backups…just sayin…And I do need…lmk…I am great and hope you are as well…

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So did you run Daywrecker before you let her go? What’s the difference between #5 and #6 NH x C5 Mango? Sorry for the multiple questions but I haven’t run either yet…there are others you know if you need and don’t have backups…just sayin…And I do need…lmk…I am great and hope you are as well…

life is good right now …Yes I ran it ..There may be a little bit of confusion , I had two headbands , ultimately I let them both go…One came to me as daywrecker And then later on I got another one which was the loompas headband cut …The second one was stupid potent a real knockout …the first one wasn’t as good… With Nh x C5 mango.. there’s a huge difference between the number five and the number six…The number six is fluffier And takes up to 12 weeks the number five has a much tighter flower structure and finishes incredibly fast they both smell & smoke fantastic… I prefer the number five

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Ya the mac is definitely a slow vegger but she doesnt dissappoint. Its always highly requested when i run it. Ive been told a couple hits is like taking some dabs.

Attachments

• photo2102031.jpg
    photo2102031.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 22

Montuno

...como el Son...
Buenos días desde la Sierra Morena europea !!

Hace una mañana espléndida, con un Sol deliciosamente acariciarte, un cielo de un azul deslumbrante como robado de una bandera de Grecia o de San Marino, y unos agradables 13° a la sombra, ahora mismo.
Para cuando os valla tocando el turno de despertar en el continente de enfrente, os dejo este Montuno a capella, para que os vayais deslizando hacia el nuevo día sin prisa pero sin pausa, facilito pero sabroson...Apretadito, pero relajado :

Good morning from the European Sierra Morena!

It's a splendid morning, with a delightfully caressing sun, a sky of a dazzling blue as stolen from a flag of Greece or San Marino, and a pleasant 13° in the shade, right now.
For when it's your turn to wake up on the continent in front of you, I leave you this Montuno a cappella, so you can slide into the new day without haste but without pause, easy but tasty... Tight, but relaxed:

Video (capella music):

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J8gNP_iKF3Q

Live ("a capella"):

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5WKsY1aqAp4

"Hotel California" (Eagles), a capella live:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_xj1ncF5hSY

Latest posts

Latest posts