What's new

Stagger's 7K monocrop!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
I have been watering mainly with condensate from my mini split you got me worried now!

Dont worry too much bro... i've been watering with the h2o from my dehum for a long time, just make sure your pH is good and you will be fine! Much love, SL

Thanks for the info Stagger Lee.

Just added 2 more strains to the list Thank You

Nice bro! You will find Dynasty seeds to be some of the best you've ever germ'd. SL

Same place as you bro, looks like we have a mutual friend as well :tiphat:

I wouldnt doubt it, EUG is a small town :ying: Much love man, look forward to running into you someday! SL

What a nice room! Im looking forward to seeing it in action.

Thanks man, it took a bit of time for the remodel, but i'm very happy with it, hopefully it performs as smoothly as my 4K. The Drizella in there is no slouch either, should be a killer show! Thanks for comin in Cody, SL :respect:

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=45054&pictureid=1055472&med=1
picture.php

Can we get a few flicks of how you run your ventilation for your hoods?
If possible I d like to see how your fans are blowing through the hoods.
If not I understand, security is always first.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=45054&pictureid=1055472&med=1View Image
Can we get a few flicks of how you run your ventilation for your hoods?
If possible I d like to see how your fans are blowing through the hoods.
If not I understand, security is always first.

Yah bro! I'll get to it here for ya ;) There are 2 8" Can Max fan's exhausting, one with 4 hoods hooked up to it, and the other with 3 that vent right outside of the room via the ceiling, but are being pulled from outside of the room. Much love bro, new photo's coming soon! SL :tiphat:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Unfortunate this is...

Unfortunate this is...

Unfortunately this room is no more... An unfortunate change of events have occured, better safe than sorry. Big bummer, but life goes on!

The future is still bright... much love friends, thanks for the words of encouragement and kind words! :respect: SL

:tumbleweed:

G

greenmatter

well that sucks! but it is always better to be safe and i'm sure you have plan B in the works

good luck stagger

Latest posts

Latest posts