What's new

SSSDH S1 x Sour Bubble F1

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran

This is the pheno that lies between stacker and steroid haze.

I call her sweet diesel with a to sweet to be sour but with a spicy acrid overtone that burns yours eyes and nose in the nicest way possible. Underneath is a thick smoke rich with earthy sour bubbly kush undertones but hits with a spicy semi sweet diesel, almost grapefruit but less citrusy and more earthy and a tinge of fuel but in a sweet earthy way. The affects are nice. Almost an earthy mango with a bit of fermented spicy alcohol or light fuel/alcohol.

A full body tingling relaxation reminiscent of her sour bubble side but along with a nice quick head change that starts fast and intensifies with equivalent consumption. No ceiling, you can overdue it pretty good, heh.

This one is interesting. A deep analgesic muscle relaxing pain relief that will intensify with more consumption but with a clearer head, although the head change starts fast and will intensify accordingly as the body pain relief. A good meditative zone with medium to heavy consumption.

Id say this is half the density of stacker or less, steroid haze is probably 1/4 the density of stacker. More to follow.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The haze came through nice, sour bubble finally met its match of somethign it wont dominate in the f1. It has a nice medium hazy with a bubblegum hash/kush thing goin on, smokin lovely.

Its a nice half jointer do ya up.

All of my genetics lean toward WLD or indica so this hybrid 10 weeker will be my closet thing to a sativa. :D

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Damn bro that actually bears a striking resemblance to the Sour Dub in finished flower form. Great job, I want it in my jars!!!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gonna pop the F2 at some point soon to do F3 when I get to em, deffo on the list!

Im pretty pumped about this line! Stay tuned!

coldcanna

Veteran
80959848_RE_Drunk_Animals_They_want_it_legalized_too-s500x532-53028-580.jpg

I was disappointed to find that bubble haze is still in the animal testing phase ...

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha!

This will be the next thing coming out from me, just gotta do a lil more work. :)

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My smoke tests were very nice and promising, some real nice traits, the F1 needed longer flowering, really cant waitto get back to this.

That giant calyx trait though...

Gonna make the F3 and select a F2 male with giant flowers to Backcross and look through those too.

Im after that giant calyx trait!