What's new

SSSDH S1 x Sour Bubble F1

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran

giphy.gif

ghostmade

Veteran
Claps hands. Cant wait till i have sb pollen flying evry where.shit i cant wait till you drop spme of these beans on the bay ;) :) lol

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got clones for the f2's stacker is heavy as hell, colas longer than my forearm to hand, they dont look the biggest but very heavy compared to my other hangers drying. I think 8 came off the one all the way on the left, stacker.

Gonna make a second separate line of the steroid haze pheno but that cola action with the giant calyx trait is what i was after. Whats unique to me is being so tight liek sour bubble but with the giant calyxes, rock hard aint the word for stacker!

With fine stock from ojd and bog the potency will take care of itself!

ghostmade

Veteran
Let us know what you intend to do brother.i have faith this cross will be a hot ticket strain.and all the hunting begins in the f2s. And im the pheno hunter.lol seriously i hope my sssdh freebies crack.i might go with a ga3 soak of the rip. Hope to god you release this line so i can open up the line i wanna work.either way good job and good luck o. Find a elite clone only 8n there bro.:tipshat:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stacker mama for f2s!! Pollination from pollen from 5 f1 boys mixed together. Clones for seed rooting now.
Some of that pollen will find its way to the sour dubb as well to see whats up. My sour B male I used was truly proven and tested and now the gene pool has the swollen calyx trait. I will look to find an excellent boy through vigorous testing of the f2. Going to have to flower them most of the way to see, I want to find one with dense flowers and colas like stacker.

Making gorilla bubble f3s at the moment and prepping for the f2 seed run using the stacker mama of these.

Ill have Gorilla Bubble, Death Bubble and this sssdh x sb as yet un-named to the bay by the end of the year if all goes well!
We've seen some good testing of these lines as Ive worked them so far but we will have an open call for testers before my first drop, talked to pink about it just gotta get ready on my end. (I hope if everything goes right, slow and steady eh)

Stay tuned for a smoke test guys!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Big mama, a mix between stacker and steroid haze but not as dense clusters, great swelling giant calyx trait but like i say not quite so stacking and some foxtailing.

ghostmade

Veteran
Oh yay buddy!put me down for a pack of each and on the tester list.i should be out of this place and medical by then or at least looking at fines and not time.yes sir!. Thanks for the quick reply

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
stacker

stacker

Bear in mind this plant had basically only 1/4 of 1000w hps to itself and was opposite the second light so no light from the second one really, it was basically in a corner by itself, I can only imagine when it has proper lighting to flower...

I load all my hangers to dry basically in similar density of branches and these ones were very much noticably heavier than anything in the room. Proper nug shots and smoke report in few.

What I really liked was it suits my style for taining to many heads for when I do scrogs. The tops shot up and made long colas and flowers formed at the nodes instead of alot of side branching with a little tip of fluff at the end. Nodes are alot tighter too from the mamas wide open style. A real nice shot at fantasic f1 imho. Fuck that though gonna look for gold in the f2s. Should be nice for the pheno hunters. Ill do a big run lookin for a momma.

Seein how the sour b tightened her up it makes me wanna find a mama in the sshxsssdh from ojd, super hazy churchy funky silver phenos in those and the flowers would be epic if sour b tightened them up. My sssdh mama didnt have big colas just giant clusters of bud in clomps with wide open node spacing but she had the potency and frost but mainly that epic calyx swell, vthat ssh x sssdh from ojd and a soub male should be done. Matter of fact if I find a good boy that stacks dense flowers in the f2 I will use him on those ssh xers, if you havent tasted them they are nice an dhazy and churchy with sour fuel phenos to be had in the mix. A must for haze lovers.

With sour b density and tightness that calyx swell makes for carbon steel strength buds lol. Like a rock to a whole new level.

I gotta do at least one of these untopped but lollipopped lol...