What's new

SSSDH(OJD) x JackHerer#22 Test grow for Karma Genetics...

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
They look so nice and fluffy. I don't know if that would be a correct term, but I just want to lay my head on them like pillows. AND THEN EAT 'EM, just joking.

Wicked work Benji. Now put that awesome camera through it's paces, LoL :)
Can't wait to see these girls in HD i suppose you could say?
TC and stay high,
~MM

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks everyone for stopping by and the encouraging words, Karma bro ive stopped feeding them nutes just plain tap water and MonstaBud its an 100% organic flowering additive full of pure goodness..hehe

Here are my 3 girls day 46 these will be my last pics with my GF's little hand held camera ive upgraded to a nikon D90 :woohoo: cant wait to start taking snaps with my new gift...hehe

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And some more pics these girls have a sour mango type aroma to them as my Bro Hippyslayer put it they smell exquisite..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
im lovein the pics benji there all lookin wonderfullllll an frostedddd keep at it
peace

KindBudKid

Benji...Sup man... My brother from down under... Damn those ladies are looking good... Looks like they're putting out a good amount of resin... How long are you planning on flowering them out??? Shoot me a pm when you get a chance..

KBK

L

LolaGal

i am soooo jealous.. You can tell that flush is really working on em. they look simply divine!

K

Karma Genetics

Very nice Benji........ They look lovley and rockhard, Is that monster bud from the same guys as clonex ?

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think i can answer that 1 Karma
Monta bud is made by ozimagic they also have ozi tonic,monsta outdoors,ozi magic grow juice,sweetaz and magic bud grow

clonex is made by Growth Technology, i love their purple cloning gel it has some nutes added to help they also have a red cloning gel for really hard woody stems

biggertom

Any idea what this plant is going to be called. When I tell people of it, SSSDH x Jack Herrer #22 just doesn't seem to flow off the tongue so easy. Super Sour Jack??? Silver Jack's Sour Haze?? What were you thinking about callin' this strain?

KindBudKid

Any idea what this plant is going to be called. When I tell people of it, SSSDH x Jack Herrer #22 just doesn't seem to flow off the tongue so easy. Super Sour Jack??? Silver Jack's Sour Haze?? What were you thinking about callin' this strain?
Good question... I can't wait to get some of these seeds myself...

K

Karma Genetics

It defantly needs a name, You are right about that one.

thank Shaun, for that answer

K

Karma Genetics

You and Benji Did a real nice show on these. Why dont you guys pick a name together. I will put on what you two decide as respect for your great test grows.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You and Benji Did a real nice show on these. Why dont you guys pick a name together. I will put on what you two decide as respect for your great test grows.

wow! thanks karma. i will get with benji and we will send you a few proposed names ;)

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
omg Benji they look amazing................. and they do look like they are goona yield very well :D

1000ARMSofKALI

frosty buds:yoinks: great genetics and great work BENJI as always

thx for sharing

kali

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks everyone for stopping by here are some new pics with my new nikon D90 camera hope you like..!!!

Flowering 8th week...1st pheno...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts