What's new

SSSDH(OJD) x JackHerer#22 Test grow for Karma Genetics...

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
First of all i want to thank Karma Genetics for giving me the opportunity to test this beautiful cross wish i could pop all ten but cant due to other breeding projects so im going to pop 4...

Ill soak em for 12 hours then into some moist paper towel until they sprout then straight into rockwool cubes...After that they will be put into a mixture of coco and perlite 70/30 and using Green Dream 2 part hydro nutrients run to waste...

Last edited:

Mr.M

XXI
ICMag Donor
:lurk: Thought I'd stop in real quick before I bailed for the day. This should be a fun one! Keep up the good work bro..

Peace,
M

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im here for the ride

and expecting great things

peace

H

Hazeseeker

tagged bro:lurk:

should be some amazing plants in this line,
Ojd's SSSDH cut is a top notch smoke + Jack's 1 of my fav strains as well,
much respect to Karma for passing out these great genetics:yes:

peace

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mellowmel, Mr. M, esbe, shaunmulok, ArticBlast, phillthy, scaramanga, OJD(big thanks to you for the SSSDH cut), Hazeseeker and MoneyMike thanks for taking a seat ill make the show as pleasurable and presentable as i can...!!!

Update... All for beans cracked with-in 24 hours and have been put in rockwool ill update with some pics when they pop through and show their first set of leaves..!!!

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
O boy this is going to be an exiting one to follow.

ANd such a cross........

i´m glued to this one!!!

icetoker

M

mosca negra

Alright Benji! Looks like you know how to put on a Great Grow show!!

I am currently running Dr. Longbottom's SSSDH. Will be good to see you run Karma's HOT gear fo sho!

Tagged and along for the ride...

Mosca

K

Karma Genetics

Got my seat my friend. Looking forward to seeing you test these. I bet OJD is intrested aswel, The SSSDH is a harcore hitting sativa. i am hoping that the Jack will give it a harder bud stucture and a more spicy taste.

Good luck.

T

THE PABLOS

Sweet dude. Very interested in this cross. Roll it...peace. pablos

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Hey Benji, Shaunmulok and I are anxiously watching to see your little girls popping theirs heads through.
This will be good because we all have started at the same time so we should be close to the same rate of growth.
Take care.