What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SSH x SSSDH

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
Hahaha word up! I love me some sssdh in the top of the morning with a cup of ganja tea. I will say if you ever have a chance to grow this i HIGHLY RECOMMEND it if you love the sssdh.

GSPfan

Veteran
Hey there, any room for one more in this session? Need some help trimming ftl? I'll work for weed! I have 4 sssdh s1s 8-9 weeks into flower. It would be awesome to compare to the original.
I thought that the ssh x sssdh would have ridiculous flowering times so I was iffy about getting some but they don't seem too bad. Too bad I missed out!

ForTheLove

Veteran
Hey there, any room for one more in this session? Need some help trimming ftl? I'll work for weed! I have 4 sssdh s1s 8-9 weeks into flower. It would be awesome to compare to the original.
I thought that the ssh x sssdh would have ridiculous flowering times so I was iffy about getting some but they don't seem too bad. Too bad I missed out!

Lol:laughing: GSPfan theirs always a spare set of snips for a good head.
Interesting man, the S1 vs the cut - It's On!!!.....Sporting only of course:)
& man i thought the same thing bout those hazy bad gals that ECH ran that bit more tempted om those now i see'em run & the flowerin time is jiggy:)
PLR&£

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Have 3 SSSDH's (OJD cut) in flower now... One at 6 weeks yesterday, the next a week behind-wk 5, and one a week behind that at 4 ish weeks. Shit got crazy in my 4 x 4 tent! Had to break necks left and right to keep em' from hitting the lights! They're going strong for sure, bout to start the flush on the first one-which is in a 2.5g Hempy. The others are in a 5g, and 7g airpot. Sorry to ramble in your thread, I will have to post an update in my thread-My Beauty SSSDH lol. Have a good one all!

SourDank

Veteran
ECH that #1 looks absolutely INCREDIBLE...I'm honestly drooling looking at those pictures. Great job brother, I hope that these get dropped again one day. Id drop a lot of coin on these after seeing how bomb yours have come out

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Wow, some of the prettiest Sativa stuff I've seen recently!
Wish I had a momma of some Sativa like that rocking to pump out cuts for a SOG.

What would you describe the high like?