What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SSH x SSSDH

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
SuperSliverHaze x SuperSliverSourDieselHaze

Flower: Day 21 / 1k HPS

Nutrients: 3.5 ML Rock Nutrients Rock Fusion

--- Note: This is kinda a 2 part update. My camera died so #2 I didn't grab pictures of but im going back to the garden today and I will be grabbing shots of her.

PKwIG7b.jpg

w2gjRZv.jpg

nBYYKac.jpg

Qy5kjl9.jpg

E.C. Haze

StoneyK

Veteran
Lookin good man!
Im gonna be watchin this close.
Looks like the nodes are stackin up pretty good.
Cant wait to see em blow up for ya!

Bmac1

Veteran
Impressive use of training. These are going to be monsters. I will be pulling up a seat for this one.

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
@ Stoney: Thanks man. Good to see new faces come through the thread and check it out. She is def gonna be a beast man. I just had to raise my 1k 4 inches because she is just straight booming in growth.

@ Bmac1: Thanks man. yea she really filled out nice from the few super crops and being tied down. Plenty of room in the front row to kick your feet back and light on up.

E.C. Haze

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
Update 4-8-14

SuperSliverHaze x SuperSliverSourDieselHaze

-- Flower: Day 28

--Nutrients (per 5 gal Rez): Plain Water / PH 6.3

ECbfyvL.jpg

Dt3n1fm.jpg

emCBpOf.jpg

H92jG2R.jpg

TBLSpqm.jpg

EastCoastHaze

Veteran

-- Note: She got topped 3 days ago and has picked right up. The vigor on this little girl is on super mode. Im gonna turn her into a nice bush before i flower her out. The more haze flowers the better :D

picture.php

picture.php

E.C. Haze

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Plants are looking sick!!!! Those ssh xsssdh testers look awesome. I have a batch of clones from a couple of my testers of those that are kicking ass right now. They look like they are gonna be ready at 9 weeks. Which means that growing from clone in ebb and flow w/co2 has shaved 2 weeks off from the flower time of the test run. I'm super stoked.

By the looks of yours, they are gonna turn into some big fat baseball bat cola's of goodness!!!! Good ole' ojd did the community a solid by making crosses with the sssdh winner he has. Nothing but fire coming from these!!!

J

jaded1

Very nice ECH!
What kind of smells are you getting?She def looks to be more on the ssh side of the cross.

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
@ Franken: There gonna really blow up in the Ebb & Flo system. They grow fast so the flowers on them are gonna be monsters! Thanks for the kind words man always nice seeing other testers chime in. Cant wait to see these girls when the flowers are ripe for picking i know at that point ill have a serious photo bomb of them. Im very satisfied with how these are performing in the garden and now that the resin is coming on its going to be a real nice show.

E.C. Haze

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
@ Jaded: i cant pin point it yet but its a real nice danky funk... it smells so good. When i can pin point the tones of the aromas ill be sure to post them. The #2 one has a nice funk coming from it when you brush your face up against it.