What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SSH x SSSDH

ForTheLove

Veteran
Great work ECH

Pro thread, healthy happy plants, what more can the viewer ask for!.....Cheers!

Them beans might a blessing man - you wont know if you don't grow. Some of my most rememberable dank was from a unseen nana chuckin out alil flower jizz:)

Also is the CJ X ECSD a reversed ECSD or CJ reversed? Very interested in that 1 now i've seen her. CSG tester or a personal pollen chuck?

Thanks in advance man.

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
@ FTL: The ssh x sssdh is a tester strain from Connoisseur Genetics. I have a thread in his section just for that lady. The ECSD was the one that was reversed. CJ has been known to throw nanners in flower. I might run them and see how they do before i thread them. Thanks for the kind words man.

E.C. Haze

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
Update 5-2-14

SuperSliverHaze x SuperSliverSourDieselHaze

-- Flower: Day 52 / 1k HPS

-- Nutrients (Per 5 Gal Rez): Plain Water / PH 6.3

-- Container: 5 Gallon Grow Bag

-- Medium: Roots Organic 707

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

uploading more pics... ..

J

jaded1

Lovely looking towers of calyxes forming on her ECH,any smells yet?

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
@ Jaded1: It smells like Musky Old Dirty Basement Funk. Reminds me of the haze i use to get back in the mid to late 90's from northern mass and nyc. I love the way she smells OJD killed it as a old school haze most def. I cant wait to get #2 big enough because she is much much different then #1.

E.C. Haze

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
UPDATE 6-25-14

SuperSliverHaze x SuperSliverSourDieselHaze

-- Harvest: Week 11 / 1k HPS

-- Nutrients (Per 5 Gal Rez): Plain Water / PH 6.3

-- Container: 5 Gallon Grow Bag

-- Smell: Old Dirty Funky Basement

-- Taste: Earthy Hazy Funk

-- Effect: Zip-Zap Amplified Senses, Super Cerebral. Perfect Wake and Bake flower. Makes amazing concentrates as well

NOTE: #1 has been done for about a month now. Figured i wrap up #1 and continue on with #2.

bKESwJN.jpg

HlLWA4c.jpg

2UaQiYX.jpg

zh4tOfY.jpg

VbRaZp1.jpg

Uploading more pics...

EastCoastHaze

Veteran

-- Lighting: 1K MH 18/6

-- Nutrients (Per 5 Gal Rez): Top Fed Microbe Food Plus / PH 6.3

-- Container: 3 Gallon Grow Bag

(Back Left Corner)
PvTlqmD.jpg

WvaqM6E.jpg

Ml2VN3d.jpg

E.C. Haze

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
@ Trich: thanks man. Shes been a real pleasure to grow. Also clones really east not to fussy. Thanks for stopping by the thread.

E.C. Haze

ForTheLove

Veteran
Great work ECH

Looks like a true hazy banger you gots their buda:)

Enjoy! & o'yer, pass that DANK to the left hand side budrin;)

PLR&£

ForTheLove

Veteran
I gots some straight SSSDH (OJD cut) curing & acouple more sitting in the dark waiting for err....me! to get off my arse & trim them big 'Ol bitches up!

A Straight SSSDH (OJD cut) Doobie rolled & being passed your way josay:)

Latest posts

Latest posts