What's new

SSH F2 (the freebie growers thread)

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn, so the freebies we received in January are actually Cheese x SSH? I'll be sure to tell my boy, I gave him the pack thinking they were SSH f2's.

Hehe ,, yes,, ,, or a mix of SSH F2 and Cheese x SSH.. :wahey:

Keep your eyes wide for the ones that grow smelly and fat... and that be that... :bandit:

Btw its not like anyone got :bump: the Cheese x SSH from So7omon are top quality and get sweet feedback :blowbubbles:

Erb, roots, culture,

A

arcticsun

Check this babe out guys.. revegged SSH F2 motherplant, she has done her duty and is 4 days into flowering now.

Lets play a song for the old girl shall we? Katzenjammer-Mother Superior; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_wUm0iHVO8

36285.JPG

38073.JPG

Battle scar, she was a fighter. ;)

90152.JPG

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
glad i just found this thread, im popping mine now... kinda late. but looks like ill have somthing good to look forward too.

DRorganic

Veteran
i have these seeds fertility sshf2 about 16 of them ,i have never grown or smoked any ssh
but i have grown plenty of serious seeds kalimist over the years. and love the 3 hit high on it how does ssh compare to kalimist high? is it more edgy ?more head? more body? kali i find is a smooth sativa ride compared to a pure Mexican sativa. where the high is more edgy.
in a kali you can find a range of phenos from more head body ratio then all head.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How did you get x16 of them... lol

Listen,, there's no Kali Mist happening here,, you can find info. about how Super Silver Haze compares to WesternWinds on another thread... please keep this thread relative to SSH F2 folks,, (otherwise them trolls might move in).. peace n flowers :canabis:

DRorganic

Veteran
I have been on this site since 04 .and was under another name because of the police state i live in. but . all i can say is a very nice person on this site sent me these seeds .when these came out. i was so excited because i did not have the many for the f1s by Mr.nice.
And i placed a order 2 times and did not get the order.i figured it would be worth the price of some rez double sd and the other order was for the pure .
I was only asking about the high on these com paired to kalimist as its the only thing i have grown as of now to compair it to. i should of went in the smoke report and looked it up sorry.old dwoody out

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No stress.. it just confuses us when you say you "never grown or smoked SSH" ,, yet you have a photo of SSH1 in your gallery?

Which is it?

Peace dLeaf :joint:

DRorganic

Veteran
I was doing research on the strain. and got the photos off of Mr.nieces web . they looked so nice i had to grab a couple of shots for old questions i had at the time .

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Hehe ,, yes,, ,, or a mix of SSH F2 and Cheese x SSH.. :wahey:

Keep your eyes wide for the ones that grow smelly and fat... and that be that... :bandit:

Btw its not like anyone got :bump: the Cheese x SSH from So7omon are top quality and get sweet feedback :blowbubbles:

Erb, roots, culture,

Nice, thanks for the info. The cheese x SSH doesn't sound like a bad mix at all. If he's lucky there will be some interesting ladies in there blending the two distinct profiles of mom and dad. I'll try to get him to put up some shots once they get going so we can see which way they lean.

A

arcticsun

I was only asking about the high on these com paired to kalimist

The high is hazy, a bit racy, but still crazy.. can you face it?

:D lol -AS- .. there are different phenos bro...

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More photos please ppl... this is a Flower Pics forum... :D

Do fritillary seed collective need send in more SSH F2 Freebies already??

Just shout out if we do,, and consider it as done

,, cause we da erbalists sein :canabis:

D

Danseur

Hey Doc I read somewhere about some SSH f2 may be CheeseXSSH or something there about.

I could not find it around, but got a pack of sshf2 within the last few months, should be easy to notice within thems traits they exibit? Really just curious about the variance in the cheesexssh, like out of 5 will it be clear enough to know if they were ssh or the cross. Happy as a gopher in a golf course either way, but more into tending to them proper. Thanks

Now that I cant find that reference I am doubting if I just dreamed about that post...toke toke

man some good shit, lol 3 posts above mine! durrrrrrrrrrr me

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No dream. Some breeders slightly f-ed up by not labelling their wears,, (really),, on accounting lots ,, they didn't meet the spot,, thus assumed some Cheese x SSH are now SSH F2 Freebies..lol

This cost us severall $1000 ,, wtf,, haha,, good job we ALL in it for the love of the genetics,,, not the money.. lol

Cheese x SSH seed are slightly smaller and lighter in colour than SSH F2 ,, and much more dank in lineage when grown overall.. drop us some images and we'll aim to tell you what's what :D

They are free at the end of the day,, f-ups or not,, so it would seem,, the more FREE the genetics ,, the better for FRT :D

We'll look at releasing some new freebie genetics soon.. maybe twist a few new branches :canabis:

D

Danseur

Twist a branch! lol Funany stuff Doc.

Will try to get some snaps when they get going more. 5/5 popped, just babies now. Wish I noticed to the seeds more, but me think by you descriptions they are regular ssh, but maybe not! who cares, they are going to be ....... dank! either way, doc and frt rock.

love+respect+compassion, baby pics to come

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
i threw down all 5 i had..this is the best representation i got..it's in 5wks of flower now..
very hazey, very fast to flower and huge yeild by the looks of it..
sorry doc not the best of pics..

Attachments

• hodown 008.jpg
    hodown 008.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 19
  • hodown 009.jpg
    hodown 009.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 16
  • hodown 010.jpg
    hodown 010.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 20
D

Danseur

GH, thanks for those pictures they look great! I hope to find some like those, the leaves are very alluring. I need medicines with specific cannabinoid profiles, and popped the SSHf2's hoping to find something special to help me live a normal productive life.

I was impressed with the vigor of these, they popped in a matter of hours! Used the moon phase to advantage but still, very impressive Doc and FRT crew. You are giving away hope, to some who need special medicine. I would have had a hard time finding these genetics paying full price, so chance at them for free is out of sight!

They got a little lanky so me thinks time to give them more attention.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice growing groady-ho :yes:

Danseur,, these are freebies because the genetics are comprised of another breeder(s) works. The single male used in the F2 has therefore restricted the possible variety of genetics displayed within this Super Silver Haze line with inbreeding.

Baked Beans have since taken this SSH line to F3. Freebies are available with orders at seedbay :canabis:

If you are looking to isolate specific cannabinoids for a specific medi. condition ,, then sow as many of the seeds as possible and clone them all with labels A-K... Then flower the clones first,, sample the results ,,, and keep the mothers that help best,,, then make new clones from them :D

Hope this helps

Latest posts

Latest posts