What's new

SR71 Strainguide and Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthvapor

seems the hindu skunk is more sativa leaning so it must be a skunk female X hindu kush male whereas pog is hindu kush female X skunk male and is more indica. Am I right??

drymouth

hey fellas I got a Purple kush thread going in the organic soil forums, and I'm having a little debate about the Pk from Sr-71. some are saying its an eurkl cross and no way is it a real PK can some of u that have a little more knowledge on the subject chime in cuzz I don't want to be posting pics and starting threads on something that aint even the real deal! the link to the thread is down below.

A

Aerokush101

Drymouth,

We just picked up both of them, PK & PU, and the damn near look identical, but they're not. Slow growing though.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
let me start by saying i have not read the thread-what i have done is smoked some sr71 purple kush, wanted to stop here and say it is WICKED!!!!!! we had a lil smokeout here with between 20 and 30 samples of very well grown, organic, cured nugs and various hash-(check san diegos finest for the list of what we compared it with) everyone there(6 growers) rated the purple kush #1. and we had genuine purple erkle and GDP. so whatever the hell it is, im gettin it. peace.....sub

D

Delta Force

subrob said:
let me start by saying i have not read the thread-what i have done is smoked some sr71 purple kush, wanted to stop here and say it is WICKED!!!!!! we had a lil smokeout here with between 20 and 30 samples of very well grown, organic, cured nugs and various hash-(check san diegos finest for the list of what we compared it with) everyone there(6 growers) rated the purple kush #1. and we had genuine purple erkle and GDP. so whatever the hell it is, im gettin it. peace.....sub
Of the samples I've had so far the PE and PK were very similar but I saw them side by side and they are slightly dif. IMO he PK is better too with a more indica punch and slightly more grape tasting than URKEL. I have the PK but have yet to snag the urkel. The GDP has a more skunky blend to it while the other two are straight grape.

C21H30O2

I have ridden the mighty sandworm.
Veteran
so when is the best time to stop in for clones. ie. most likely to have the largest selection.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Drymouth - Dont know what it is that Sr-71 has in the PK but whatever it is it s great smoke!! There are so many clones and so many places selling "authentic verified clones" it would be hard to know the parentage of anything leaving the clubs is for sure. i have smoked the Sr-71 version and it is excellent imho. This thread seems to be slowing down a little but there is alot of good info on the strain here. Good luck!!

A

Aerokush101

What other dispensaries would Californians suggest that are as legit as SR-71?

Rainman

Veteran
Aero - The scene here in Cali is just as diverse as the plants we all love. There are some excellent disp. all up and down the coast as well the mecca for genetics in the North.SD, Clearlake, Bay, LA, Humbolt, Gerberville, El Cajon, Paradise,Ca. all have seen there fair share of my dollars as I have searched for "the one". Even with that being said if you happen to be in the southern part of the state just look in the threads of the so-cal guys! They are doing some amazing things with their scene and it is crazy some of the elite genetics that are just out here! Truely "the" ground zero for all things Maryjane!!! I picked up the Sour D and Strawberry Cough clones from SR-71 many moons ago and i think both are great and grow just like the background info I read before purchasing. My SD is the shit but it runs a close second to my PK from there. But I digress!! Get into the scene from San Diego to Eureka and you will begin to come across plants you have only read or dreamed about having. California love!!!

A

Aerokush101

Rainman,

We're in GA. The scene here is monsterous, horrible and definately ugly. You have some growers who have plugs in Cali and taking major advantage to the situation. Growers are charging top dollar for decent strains and not allowing top strains out their network, which I can't blame. But, if I have to go to Cali and go around the sinisters I will.

Any advice is well taken and carefully suited.

Happy Growing,
AK101

Rainman

Veteran
Aero - I hear you on the scene down south as I am originally a southerner myself! The only way I see to get around the problem is to do a couple of things. #1 i would start looking at seeds from reputable growers online. Many advertise here on this site. next i would read through as many threads as possible looking for what you would consider is your holy grail. Take the info from both aves and get to growin. There are ways to get whatever you are looking for if you have the patience and a little salesmanship. I helped a grower friend's dad bobcat 3 acres of the thickest jungle in Cali just so i could get a look at his original "blowfish" and "champagne' moms!! Didn't even get a cutting! But next time he is feelin kind I hope my name will jump to the front of his mind. Now that may seem extreme but to gain access to either of these clones would be the peak of my growin career so far!!

chosen

Veteran
I've gone up to sr71 a couple of times and had a real rough time getting clones. I just want a handful to grow out. What do you all think of CL?

Rainman

Veteran
I haven't been to SR-71 for some time. I went a few months back and gotta a bunch of babies and now I got a room full! Anyone grown the Sour D or Strawberry Cough from there recently? These are my next two up in line searchin for some mommies!!

Last edited:

Rainman

Veteran
Bulldog - Coulda come from there or another place as I hit them all at once to save time and gas when down in the area. Pretty sure they were from there and this woulda been around Nov. of last year.

P

painroad

I'm curious if the hindu skunk does well in the higher elevation. was gonna go grab some tomorrow morning and take them up to my property up north anybody grow around 3000 ft any feed back would be greatly appriciated

darthvapor

well the hinu kush in that cross is originaly from the mountains and skunk adapts fast to most environments I think it will do fine in the north painroad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts