What's new

SR71 Strainguide and Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog11

Veteran
Darthvapor - I called my hydro store and they said they had never herd of this and have recently ordered sulfer two weeks ago. They currently have 4 bottles left, so if you need it you should run and get it. You know some hydroshops may not sell it anymore because of how effective, cheap and easy it is. Sprays never work or they screw up your crop, both require buying more hydro store crap.

P

pSi007

March 28: sr-71 had -
Deep Chunk, $20
White Widow, $12
Shiva Skunk a/b/c+, $12

birdbrain

Sundays selection

Sundays selection

Went by Bluesky today, I needed 2 more clones to complete my next grow.
Nobody in line, parked right out front.
I would have been very happy for the deep chunk but no luck.
I did finally get my hands on the hindu-skunk, many peoples favorite.
Their selection was pretty small, they had ak-47, shiva skunk, hindu skunk, and one more I forgot. all $12 each.
They are way cool, he gave me an extra clone for free. I'll probably keep her along with the p.k. I already have for a long time.
Thanks again Bluesky!

20kw dreams

Just wanted to chime in and tell ya'll the last batch of Big Shiva, I forget which number it was, were mislabeled, and turned out to be the Candy Shiva. I don't know if they were really mislabeled, or when I asked for the BS if they gave me the CS, since they switched to the lettering.

Bulldog11

Veteran
Lungbutter - have you grown out or smoked some of the candy shiva aka SSB? I am hopeing it is good because the ladies are now in week two of flowering and they look as healthy as healthy could be.

almost every strain from blue sky has been grown out and should info on each strain already throughout this thread. hope this helps
rounders

ReeferDan

Bulldog11 said:
Lungbutter - have you grown out or smoked some of the candy shiva aka SSB? I am hopeing it is good because the ladies are now in week two of flowering and they look as healthy as healthy could be.

I grew out the candy shiva. I had a bunch of problems with PH and PM, but in the end it still came out to be some dense frosty green with a great taste and it was potent enough for me and some friends.

Good luck with her, shes a beauty!

Bulldog11

Veteran
I have read through this entire thread and there is really not much info on the candy shiva. No finished pics that I have seen either. Maybe once the ladies are done I will post some pics.

Bulldog11

Veteran
Still can't find anything on the Candy Shiva or SSB Shiva Skunk. I read again the first 10 posts and didn't find anything. Maybe I am just retarted.

S

socioecologist

Is this an abnormally low amount of strains available at a club, or is this the norm? Just curious, not trying to upset anyone.

ReeferDan

Bulldog11 said:
I have read through this entire thread and there is really not much info on the candy shiva. No finished pics that I have seen either. Maybe once the ladies are done I will post some pics.

Ive posted pics of my entire grow and harvest pics and finished cured pics, search my posts in this thread. Although i did have some problems, there are pics!

check terrn2 has a few pic also on the 1st 3 pages, but forgot he called it shuga shiva sorry forgot to mention that, and check out reeferdan's as well, between them two you should get all you need in info on that strain. hope this helps

rounders

Bulldog11

Veteran
Thank you Rounders02 - I found the info you were talking about. I did think that the shuga shiva was a different pheno, but now I am on the same page. Thanks agian.

well since there were not to many pic of White widow i thought i share mine,it at 67 days, she trully does live up to her name as a white strain like they said.it will be comining down in a few days.sorry camera not that great. :headbange

Last edited:
also thought i would share my hindu skunk, cured about 2 weeks. this is about my fouth batch of this stuff i cant get enough of it, its my favoriteto grow so far out of all the blue sky cuts.

:rasta:

Last edited:

birdbrain

Purple Kush 2nd time around

Purple Kush 2nd time around

Wanted to share my purple kush at 56 days. She vegged for about 30 days and right before flowering I cloned the top 4 branches leaving a short bush. All the buds are dense and fat, no airy buds this time around.
I am guessing she will give me about 1 1/2 zips. I'll know next week.

inverse

heres a closeup of one of my hindu skunks at day 47:

IMG_3495.jpg

G

ON THE CRABS THAT CAME ON THEM LADIES SO NO MORE BUGS EITHER
I assume you're talking about spider mites? PM also? Why am I not surprised? Please turn you cap locks off...thanx.

Birdbrain...that PK looks awesome!

G

At least they seem responsive. I loved the clones I got from them a few years back The POG pheno they had was killer...so much better than what I sampled lately going around the Bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts