What's new

SR71 Strainguide and Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
painroad said:
I'm curious if the hindu skunk does well in the higher elevation. was gonna go grab some tomorrow morning and take them up to my property up north anybody grow around 3000 ft any feed back would be greatly appriciated

Welcome to the boards. The HK X S does real well outdoors. Grows fast and very resilient. Fragrant buds and great indica high. It will not make much of a difference in 3000 ft elevation. But your climate will make more of a impact on how she grows.

Grow on brotha :headbange

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I read about a study done to compare plants at various elevations.
The conclusion was that at higher elevations the overall yield may slightly decrease, but that the resin content significantly increases. More direct solar radiation, i suppose.

peace, love & coco

P

pSi007

I got Deep Chunk, White widow, and Shiva Skunk about a month ago from SR-71. WW is tall and lanky, leaves look sativa. ShivaSkunk looks interesting, stacking nice and good for indoors, even a little bit of purple on the leaves. the Deep Chunk is an Indica GOD... short, fat, HUGE LEAVES!.. cant wait to see what Deep Chunk will do. The Deep chunk and whitewidow have 11inch fan leaves on them at only 1 month in veg.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Cant believe im missing the chance to get the deep chunk!! Ah the search continues.

Bulldog11

Veteran
I went last monday and showed up at noon. They still had full trays of the WW and the Deep chunk.

JlMH4LPERT

The Resilient Shiva Skunk(b) from Bluesky

The Resilient Shiva Skunk(b) from Bluesky

Here is a couple picks of a Shiva Skunk (b) plat from Blue Sky.
Its just a single clone but it tells a story and taught me a valuable lesson.

During the whole skunkwerks thripe and mites scare i bought a couple clones for
my micro. To be careful with things i sprayed my clone with neem.

The left shows 11 days after i took this baby home and put her in DWC.
On the right 3 days after... neem burn was claiming my leaves one at a time, first turning translucent then yellow.

So it got to this, and i had no car, but i decided to rinse the plant with
distilled water and so pictured about is 19 and 21 days.

Sure enough, with only liquid karma in the res and distilled water the plant was
bent and vegetation began again.

This plant also hasn't stretched at all 3 weeks into flowering, so for all first timers or novice's, like myself, this is a great strain especially for indoor. :joint:

However this plant basically brought itself back from the dead and even if you are NO novice, i think this would be a great choice to grow in tougher outdoor
conditions

glad to see everthing work out for yeah.. its sad to see plants die, but you are a hero you save the ladies :jump: great job jim... shows what a little TLC can do. hope the grow goes well. keep us udated on how it turns out.

rounders

ShootinBudz

as far as white widow goes, anyone still see the 'evergreen widow' clone around? The one that smells like skunky pine sap and makes huge colas. That plant is one I would love to get back.

Bluesky White Widow

Bluesky White Widow

ShootinBudz here is a pic of some White Widow in flower i grew from Bluesky for you to check out, i think you will like this lady she a fattie..

and here is a dried and cured bud of White Widow from Bluesky..

rounders :wave:

Last edited:

chosen

Veteran
I love Blue Sky now. They are the only ones to come through for me. I picked up some Shiva and Some Bubble gum. They're actually pretty nice as well.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
they have been one of the only true places in the Bay Area for a couple of years now. Them and Berkleys Patient Group

SMP

SCF said:
they have been one of the only true places in the Bay Area for a couple of years now. Them and Berkleys Patient Group

hey SCF I thought BPG stopped selling clones????

GCG

birdbrain

Deep Chunk?

Deep Chunk?

Has anybody grown out the Deep Chunk? The picture on their menu looks pretty unbelievable!
Would love to see some finished flower pics, thanks in advance.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
SMP said:
hey SCF I thought BPG stopped selling clones????

GCG

Its been a long time since Ive been up there. I remember sometimes they would have them and sometimes not. I do know that the CARE provider ( if they are still open) got the same Clones as BPG did. Only bug infested ( IE Thrips). But once again Ive been out of the loop for a year .

S

slackerbri

Is is it safe to assume that Blue Sky will have cuts almost anytime I go?

Please forgive my ignorance as here in so cal you never really know what if anything you will find at a local club.

Bulldog11

Veteran
If you show up early and everybody else hasn't already bought up all the ladies, then yes, everyday they stock clones. If you are coming a long way I recommend showing up1-2 hours before opening to ensure you are within the first 2-5 people. There is usually that one guy that shows up a 5am to select everything they want. Plant limit is 48 per card. (I believe, I know it used to be 72) Good luck

S

slackerbri

Bulldog11 said:
If you show up early and everybody else hasn't already bought up all the ladies.....

Sounds like I found the spot. Thanks for the heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts