What's new

SR71 Strainguide and Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

kno3brock

nice report opt1c, I liked the DC but didnt like the yield. Great smoke though- puts me to sleep at nice which is why I like it. Looks like you did it right!

I have CJ going right now- leggy girl she is. I have not seen stretch like this since I grew out some Mex Sativa last summer that would never seem to finish, I had to tie it down as it outgrew my cab. I have CJ right now at 13 days of flower and she is almost to my lights while my PK's and GDP's are just perfect in my cab.

JlMH4LPERT

does this chemdog reveg trick not work if you leave some buds/leaves behind on the stalk?

Sure it does... But the bud revegging which works with most plants has a drawback... Dead buds after veg! Dead leaves attract mites!! Picking dead buds off is rigorous because reveg plants have small sensitive stems that first pop out... So if you remove dry bud I find you can accidently remove veg
growth

It's no miracle that it simply re-vegetates but that NO leaves are needed for my chemdog... Roots alone will produce a stalk and leaves and it much easier than cloning (but biology always taught me light was needed for 'photo'sythesis) in the case of my chemdawg I flushed for 2 weeks, harevested down to nothing... Went to throw the rootball away and I ha a whole new plant a week later; this has worked with 4-5 more of these plants since!

lmv931

nice report opt1c, I liked the DC but didnt like the yield. Great smoke though- puts me to sleep at nice which is why I like it. Looks like you did it right!

I have CJ going right now- leggy girl she is. I have not seen stretch like this since I grew out some Mex Sativa last summer that would never seem to finish, I had to tie it down as it outgrew my cab. I have CJ right now at 13 days of flower and she is almost to my lights while my PK's and GDP's are just perfect in my cab.

I have a CJ in my cab also. Its at 8 weeks today (no amber thrics yet), letting it go another week or two max. Mine stretched a crazy amount in the first 3 weeks, but eventualy stoped (short of taking over the whole cab). Just fyi she is also a thirsty girl! I have to water every 2 days when the other girls only need water ever 3-4 days. Not sure what you plan on doing, but I have read/heard CJ should go about 10 weeks. Let me know if you have diffrent info cause I'd like to chop her now :joint:.

G

guest8934

why u all in this thread bulshitting like a bunch of bitches!!!!

why u all in this thread bulshitting like a bunch of bitches!!!!

Ummm did you not read this page in the forum 420? Open your eyes, there is info on Black Widow, Chem dog, DC x Goo and purple kush on this page alone. Duhhhhh? Try reading before talking.

forget u fool i dont even kno where that shit is.....this thread is for clones and info not bitching....

Bulldog11

Veteran
What would you like me to add. I have countless posts in this thread devoted to my experiences with Blue Sky clones. I have grown all original strains from BS and have yet to try all the new clones. I am waiting for more feedback before I waste any more money on untested clones. My last clone I bought was the Jack the Ripper clone that hermied like crazy. Happened to a lot of people so it wasn't just me. Now I grow from seed, but I would buy more clones from Blue Sky if I knew they were legit.

Did you have a question for me opt1c, or are you just talking shit and trolling?

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tranquilo.

-Bulldog, i think opt1c is calling out the other dude. or dudette, as the case may be.

-JIM, how did you like the "chem's sis"? Obviously enough to reveg it, but how does it compare to any of the other chem family members?

P

PkRipper

Not sure I would touch those clones. Blue Sky reeks of Richard Lee and he can suck my balls.

just pop on here regular to bug the shit out people that shop at the bluesky becuase the owner of ther place is trying to legalize marijuana and this interrupts there dreams of makin a living off pot , now they have to go get a regular job and they are pist

becuase they cant hang out on icmag all day ......

Time and time agin These political minded trolls are in clogging up our medical clone threads with there own agenda's,....move those post to the politics forums....

or will sumone flush this turd?

Bulldog11

Veteran
First off PkRipper, that was said in jest. I would not really want Richard to suck my balls. That would make me very uncomfortable.

If you had actually read through this thread then you would know I have been a long time customer of Blue Sky. Sometimes for the good, sometimes for the bad. All the information I have contributed to this thread is at least true from my own experiences. I think that is why we all come here is it not? If you don't believe me then please go back to post numbers....541, 547, 551, 567, 569, 570, 572,575, 578, 580, 581,585, and the list goes on.

So please don't cut me short because you read one post of my hundreds in this thread. I am tired of people that jump into a thread 2010 posts into it and make uninformed comments. I guess most people will judge a book by its cover.

Anyways, anybody growing out or have pictures of any current Blue Sky cuts?

I need to give a big shout out to Blue Sky and a special manager there! I went to blue sky a few months ago and wasn't too happy with my experience.... I contacted a manager and let me tell you all that he made up for any problems and took care of me and my girlfriend the next visit. This is the first club that has corrected any problems and then some!

Thanks again Blue Sky, and one member in particular for helping us out.

highbrid

@ bulldog: no pics (yet) but I bit the hook and picked up 12 chems....1 died...the rest are moving fast as hell in roots organic soil..also these cuts have tmv from what I can tell. Still healthy though and looking very good. They smell already at 9days veg!

painless puffer

Attachments

• Bubbleberry.JPG
    Bubbleberry.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 10

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
The bubblegum is/was a notorious hermer. Grew it twice to make sure I hadnt done anything wrong(lite leaks, etc) and it went ballsy on me both times. Dont know if they have a new cut tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts