What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Squiggles garden

Joeski

loving the fact u got atleast one thats begun to flower.... i once achieved this with a few plants a few years back. nice little harvest for xmas.... good work mate

Squiggles

and heres my osthxsk1 male

my two crosses w/ Mazar are showing great vigor
should be very interesting in the next month :jump:
'EDIT' the above pic is old he is currently in storage

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Looking nice bro, your lucky to be able to do OD this time of year mate, jealous for sure :biggrin:

Squiggles

Looking nice bro, your lucky to be able to do OD this time of year mate, jealous for sure :biggrin:
Cheers mate glad i could ablige :tiphat:

ahh sweet mate :D can't wait to see my mazar up and going...! keep the pics coming :D
im looking forward to your mazar as well mate
hoping to get an even bigger plant than last year
mmm bubble hash ;)

looking great squiggles :) you got pm mate
Thankyou Shroomy i will pm you in a few days mate :gift:

Still looking good there mate,you must be starting to look forward to the taste test. Nearly time for some more pics:)
it is time mate
finally got my ass into gear
although it had alot to do with the missus:snap out of it:

my yet to be named aussie bush

aussie bush

osthxsk1 x mazar haze/skunk leaning i think

same cross looks just like its mum the monster from last year

looks about 50/50(one of my dreamtime sats x (osthxsk1).

this is special Old Mother Sativa ;)thanks shroomy

aussie bush agian

and a garden shot, its like "Bang" but in miniture:badday:winter:dunno:
bring on summer :plant grow:

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
nice to see you shroomy! beautiful pics and update :D nice to see they're going strong! very interested to see what happens with the OMS, hope you're well mate :D

darwin

Squiggles

Just a quick glimpse of my summer round-up
all im waiting on now is a couple of packs, golden tiger, Gauwi and aces standard and fem mix

im a huge fan of the leshaze the stone is amazing grabs you by the balls and smacks you around the head leaving you in an psychedelic
mind numbing daze. Quite pleasant i thought hehe

:greenstars:

keke.nz

Looking good Squiggles, You'll get a nice little harvest for mid spring and then you can start on some BIG girls :)

Love the look of your summer line-up of seeds, should be some stretchy ones in there. I'm sure you'll have some fun with SS's thai too.

Keep up the good work,

Peace keke :joint:

Kangativa

Veteran
Just a quick glimpse of my summer round-up
all im waiting on now is a couple of packs, golden tiger, Gauwi and aces standard and fem mix

im a huge fan of the leshaze the stone is amazing grabs you by the balls and smacks you around the head leaving you in an psychedelic
mind numbing daze. Quite pleasant i thought hehe

:greenstars:

Hi Mate......I will be looking forward to the Golden Tiger grow, Ive seen some great pics of that strain. Should do well with that nice dry finish you have:gday:

Allotropy

Hey squiggles nice garden pics mate. Are you going let them revert back to veg come spring.

:lurk:

Sorry for the double post mods, completely un-intentional, please delete this if possible :)

Last edited:

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Hey squiggles nice garden pics mate. Are you going let them revert back to veg come spring.

:lurk:

Do you grow with the tech as well ? I do.. and it creates bush fucking monsters :) I am amazed alot more Aussies dont know this tech, here is my outdoor version on the monster cropping aka reveging.

All these plants are from seed from the start of winter and let got all the way through winter and let it reveg, the results for the size of the pots they are in 50ltr is not to shabby considering these things got root bound at the start of summer, can you imagine if i had these bitch's in the ground what size they would of gotten to :)

All plants have monster cropped in these pics

Attachments

• mystery - x.JPG
    mystery - x.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 18
  • potted 2.JPG
    potted 2.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 10

Allotropy

Do you grow with the tech as well ? I do.. and it creates bush fucking monsters :) I am amazed alot more Aussies dont know this tech, here is my outdoor version on the monster cropping aka reveging.

All these plants are from seed from the start of winter and let got all the way through winter and let it reveg, the results for the size of the pots they are in 50ltr is not to shabby considering these things got root bound at the start of summer, can you imagine if i had these bitch's in the ground what size they would of gotten to :)

All plants have monster cropped in these pics

Ah yes, Shroomy shroom. That curiousity that parts of Australia are infact Warm in winter has snagged more then a few growers.

Fantastic Stuff Shroomy :tiphat:

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
thanx Allotropy :)

p.s squiggles hope you gonna at least monster crop at leat one of your ladies :)