What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Squiggles garden

bushweed

Veteran
Garden looks good mate, I love the look of that Aussie sativa Squiggles. Be great to hear a smoke report sometime, and even a story of how she came into your family's possession. East or West coast originally?

Squiggles

hi Bushy mate the aussie bush has been in my family for about 5 generations and is from the east coast originally
my family are swiss italians who migrated to victoria in the 1800's
my father and grandfather think it came over from asia/india with my great great great grandfather and his brother
one was in the mechant marine and the other a whaler
its a great story and ill go into detail at a later date as im still gathering info and some photos for it

heres todays update all looking good despite the heat its 34c out there at the moment thank god for the sea breeze

the garden beds

Aussie bush

Critical+

the soon to be monsterous OsthxSk1 x Mazar

Z99 i though was OsthxSk1 x Mazar
until i found its popstick tag buried next to it

Leshaze i have a 3 fems this is the only one in head
which is a god send id like to see these a bit bigger than 1ft

thats it for now crew till next time

:tiphat:
Much respect
Squiggles...

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
Lookin good squiggles, i gotta ask ya man, do you trim any fan leaves during veg, or any small growth towards the bottom of the plants? im still trying to figure out if i should be doing this to mine or not during veg.
Cheers and keep up the magnificent work :D

Squiggles

Lookin good squiggles, i gotta ask ya man, do you trim any fan leaves during veg, or any small growth towards the bottom of the plants? im still trying to figure out if i should be doing this to mine or not during veg.
Cheers and keep up the magnificent work :D

i do mate wouldnt want any less than par growth taking energy away from the better buds

damn squiggles, im as jealous as can be lol

my hat goes off to ya bud :gday:

thanks mate its taken more than a few grows/years to gather the knowledge needed to pull this sort of garden off