What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Squiggles garden

Squiggles

just thought id share what i was up to of late

my garden box

and a few of my thunk crosses of
dreamtime, white skunk, and mazar, all in the box

sorry Shroomy my first run of OMS was a flop have some more on the go now so fingers crossed

any questions as to what happened to my monster mazar
well its a long story here goes

Squiggles has a big plant:dance013:
oh no pigs moved next door :angrymod:
:badday:oh well at least i know i can do it again

:smoweed:

Squiggles

a quick update
ive cleaned up the garden
kept the most vigorous and interesting plants to play with indoors

to make way for an outdoor test crop of z99 and mbs(care of moonduck productions)
pics comming soon:plant grow:

puffin fresh

ICMag Donor
Hey Squiggles,

Nice looking garden box mate. Got a couple of those OMS up at the moment, one spunky looking trifoliate too have to make the most of them coz i'm outta seed......no camera atm though. Look forward to seeing some more of what you got goin' on!

:gday:

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent garden box Squigs,,, where you thinking of growing your Moon Duck gear, in or out?

Squiggles

going to start the moonduck gear under fluros then outside into pots mate
taking clones of the lot and once the bud is cured ill do a smoke test and keep the ones that have the zoid fuel high as mothers, running clones outside perpetually

Kangativa

Veteran
going to start the moonduck gear under fluros then outside into pots mate
taking clones of the lot and once the bud is cured ill do a smoke test and keep the ones that have the zoid fuel high as mothers, running clones outside perpetually

Looking forward to hearing the results as I dont know much about those strains, but always keen to learn.
Good looking garden bed too mate......you going to do this during winter ???

G

Guest50138

Hey Kanga use the search function up top between forum menu and new post ,type in zoidfuel and you will get yourself some good reading.Cheers oldie

Kangativa

Veteran
Hey Kanga use the search function up top between forum menu and new post ,type in zoidfuel and you will get yourself some good reading.Cheers oldie

Cheers mate......Havent used that yet, now you have opened up a new world to me and upset the family at the same time coz I want the computer longer:tiphat:......K

Squiggles

just a couple of pics of some zamal that was gifted to me
the seed was from GN collection
doesnt look like much and smells of fresh hay
but the high is a beautiful thing,

my attempt at a macro shot

Bowl-o-Zamal

Squiggles

all right ive got my test package from Moon and Wally
and its time to get the tent and lights setup ready for the summer crop
ill leave whats in the garden bed to finish off didnt expect much from them. Got the clones i wanted and so they have done their work, they were a germination test really. Just couldnt bring myself to throw out viable offspring hehe

will post pics of my grow tent and light setup today after ive finished setting it up
i will be doing a grow log of the z99 and mbs separately

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
all right ive got my test package from Moon and Wally
and its time to get the tent and lights setup ready for the summer crop
ill leave whats in the garden bed to finish off didnt expect much from them. Got the clones i wanted and so they have done their work, they were a germination test really. Just couldnt bring myself to throw out viable offspring hehe

will post pics of my grow tent and light setup today after ive finished setting it up
i will be doing a grow log of the z99 and mbs separately

I'll follow along on this one. Squiggles, are you going to finish them inside or just veg them until there is enough outdoor light?

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
That's a great size homebox there bro, not fucking cheap though I bet, I'm saving for the homebox XL, that's expensive enough. How has your the tent gone over previous grows bro?? I hear nothing but pretty good reviews on a whole about the Homebox range.
Peace :biggrin:

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
well well well... Look what shroomy stumbled upon :)

Look good as always my foe of the mj world ;)

you got me last year but i got something spesh for you this year mate ;)

keep safe

Squiggles

shroomy mate
good to see you lurking :tiphat:

been busy of late, the oms is alive and well in a place better adapted to her, 7 in all

a few pics of the garden just had 3 days of light rain they have loved it

descpriptions in my album under my new garden

:rtfo::headbange:headbange
rock on ic peeps

Latest posts

Latest posts