What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spotify, IC, and other sources of misinformation. It’s all about the cash.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not clearly. But. allegedly. Don't believe everything you read.

Was this a DIFFERENT go fund me from the one that raised over ten million dollars? The Original GFM was seized be the government and blocked. Now everyone is boycotting GFM and now are using GiveSendGo. So, my guess is that the white supremacists in your article are derp state operatives and are simply injected into the scene for the purpose of generating fakenews such as what you just shared. The truckers are on high alert, looking for people trying to make them look bad or paint them as racist white supremes. This is why you don't see any nazi flags or confederate flags. ..because those people are chased out as deep state neo nazis. So, I'm very curious if GFM is allowing that account to remain. Are they using it to launder money as well as attempting to paint the truckers and supporters as racists? The entire global order is at stake. Do you really think they wouldnt use dirty tricks? The main trick they have is to paint innocent people as racist. Interestingly, they do this because the skin color of most Canadian protesters is white. So obviously they must all be a bunch of white supremes lol.

Isn't it cool that Trempy has the inside track on Canadian truckers?

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
it is true that one can be a conservative yet not be a moron, in spite of the impression that some GOP politicians might leave with you.

I realize that you are right. However, in this case, Rob Ford is a moron of the highest order. He is only doing this because he wouldn’t have a hope of re-election later in the year if he doesn’t slam the protests shut. The protesters – of course – are even more moronic, because they lost whatever warm and fuzzies they had with the general public after that first weekend. Now, only the fringe is cheering them on.

Hempy McNoodle

their faces look different but i suppose it's just the angle.....

the person is a neo nazi that was outed as a nazi by phillyantifa.org

so either way you're still peddling disinformation that takes 12 seconds to debunk.

Who's doing what now?

image_2110485.jpg
image_2110484.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

no one (hempy) has ever heard of canada unity!

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/who-is...test-1.5776441

JAMES BAUDER: James Bauder is the founder of Canada Unity, one of the groups responsible for the initial organization of the convoy to Ottawa.
Ahead of the convoy’s arrival in the capital, Canada Unity directed a “Memorandum of Understanding” (MOU) to the Senate and the Governor General, demanding an end to vaccine mandates and the reinstatement of those who lost jobs over COVID-19 vaccinations, or else “RESIGN their lawful positions of authority Immediately” (sic).

In the same video, Bauder said the hoped-for election would be legitimate because Canada does not use the Dominion voting machines at the centre of rigged-election conspiracy theories about the 2020 U.S. presidential vote. Dominion Voting is suing Fox News for defamation after the news outlet’s TV personalities suggested widespread vote-switching contributed to Donald Trump’s election loss.

In December 2020, Bauder posted on Facebook about his skepticism over the origins of COVID-19, perpetuating the disproven belief that the virus was intentionally created in and leaked from a lab in Wuhan, China, as a bioweapon and wrongly implied that billionaire George Soros may have been involved. Soros is often the subject of anti-Semitic conspiracy theories spread online.

they're canadian trump/q which is exactly why the trump/q of this forum post so much about it. they're all a part of the same propaganda feedback loop.

From the link: "Here, CTVNews.ca takes a look at who has stepped forward publicly as the organizers and influential protesters of the Ottawa convoy."

"JAMES BAUDER: James Bauder is the founder of Canada Unity, one of the groups responsible for the initial organization of the convoy to Ottawa. "

So, they ignore real truckers and interview their own deep state assets . Notice it says "one of" (the groups responsible). One of how many?? They don't say. Why don't they say. Because it would seem cherry picked?

So, this group has "stepped forward" in a movement without leadership to answer any questions and just so happen to be led by a white suppremacist so that the same fakenews can write stories about white suppremacists "leading" the freedom truckers (many of whom are not white). I'll tell you something right now. They don't represent Jack Spit!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I realize that you are right. However, in this case, Rob Ford is a moron of the highest order. He is only doing this because he wouldn’t have a hope of re-election later in the year if he doesn’t slam the protests shut. The protesters – of course – are even more moronic, because they lost whatever warm and fuzzies they had with the general public after that first weekend. Now, only the fringe is cheering them on.

is he the same dimwit that got caught with a crack pipe a couple of years back? the name sounds familiar. yeah, you don't win converts to your cause by blocking traffic, stopping trade, and driving through neighborhoods blasting your airhorn so they all know you aint happy...who'd a thunk it? 😄

Hempy McNoodle

pretty knowledgeable for someone that never leaves his mothers basement. how worldly! 😃

My mom died and the banks stole the house I grew up in under that whole 'Robo signing' scandal, under the Obama Administrations watch. When he bailed out the corrupt banks and let them steal the homes from Americans. The process server got my mom to sign that she'd been served her legal papers four months after she died somehow. And that was all good enough for the courts. She was a life-long Democrat, btw.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
is he the same dimwit that got caught with a crack pipe a couple of years back? the name sounds familiar. yeah, you don't win converts to your cause by blocking traffic, stopping trade, and driving through neighborhoods blasting your airhorn so they all know you aint happy...who'd a thunk it? 😄

It is his brother. Rob Ford was our late crack smoking mayor. His brother Dougie, was the real power even then and after that taste he took a shot at Premier and his Lib opposition was so hated that he was a shoo-in. Kind of like the Clinton/Trump election debacle in our own quaint Cdn way.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
My mom died and the banks stole the house I grew up in under that whole 'Robo signing' scandal, under the Obama Administrations watch. When he bailed out the corrupt banks and let them steal the homes from Americans. The process server got my mom to sign that she'd been served her legal papers four months after she died somehow. And that was all good enough for the courts. She was a life-long Democrat, btw.

lots of us lost our ass then, through no fault of our own. i bet i would have liked your mother, even if she was a Democrat...

Three Berries

lots of us lost our ass then, through no fault of our own. i bet i would have liked your mother, even if she was a Democrat...

Lost my job but not my ass. Took most of my retirement planning to make it to retirement age. Spent most paying off loans early. Thanks Obama.

h.h.

Veteran
Actually it had a. Lot to do with real estate appraisals being too easy to manipulate then it did Obama or Bush or bank bailouts. Homeowners eager to cash in and cash out. Lack of savings from stagnated wages. An overpriced medical system along with inflated food prices. Marijuana prices were too high.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Wasteful process.

yup. time to go with steel framework &/or hempcrete blocks. wood looks cool, but...yeah, wasteful. starting to see post steel construction homes going up in places. metal roofs etc. is this a regional thing, or fairly widespread?