What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spotify, IC, and other sources of misinformation. It’s all about the cash.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
oh i missed the essence of it :D

yeah, it's all about the cash and me, you and alla the other Mods deserve a big, fat raise so h.h. (IC's mule) is gonna have to work extra hard FOR NOTHING to help IC generate that cash for US! ;)

.......... it's just so sad, life isn't fair! :bigeye:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
And they hate competition, so they are going after anyone who speaks truth instead of their narrative. White conservatives are being targeted by the .guv now, and their idiot tools (liberals) are part of the fray. Them vs US.

Interesting times

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
In Canada, they are now labeling those trucker convoys as right wing extremists.

............ and now we know what comes next, they HAVE to crack down! :D

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- bundles of cash? - can someone give me the GPS coordinates - and I'll get on me bike -

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
the leader of the convoy is quite literally a member of a far right extremist group lol

....... and #BLM is a Marxist far left extremist political movement/group supported by the DNC (said so on their website) but I don't see anyone noticing or complaining! ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts