What's new

'Spicy Cheese & Saxon Axe'

Fi_Di_Bot

Son Of Botany - Green Block Original Shrdana
Veteran
Hi all!
LLP: me too don't like too much how now we must add the pics in a post.
you must click on the first pic you want to add, scroll down untill you find the "BBcode", copy it and paste in the post. then click on "next image" to get the bbcode of the other pic and so on.... ba bah

doc finalyy the postman has done his work! he arrived friday morning but at work we had some problems with our internet account.
tnx we enjoy it a lot, cooked on bread is kickass!
picture.php

see ya later!

G

hi docleaf i have a pack of Growdoc's Bubble Dust.how is the smoke. i cant find much info on it. i ordered it with some rez alpha D.

Ryu

LLP, that saxon axe smoke report got me droolin, sounds just like what im hoping out of a kali/ww cross. The taste doesn't sound all that but the high is perfect.

How long does she go?

lovelightpower

Veteran
i dont really keep count anymore, but i reckon 8 weeks....maybe 9
could be cropped well before that, but the extra time gets the calyxes extra puffed, and the trichomes gleaming.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That Bubble Axe looks sticky man ,, great grow n report LLP :canabis:

i dont really keep count anymore.

:yes: Yeah man,, that's the attitude we're here for :yes: Big up ya chest...

Counting flowers is for accountants !!! while gardeners still grow food :wink:

Peace peace peace

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo Ryu,, sorry tried to reply to pm :yes: ,, but message box is saying yo and BeAn have ya private message facility turned off :chin: I'll try again later :D Peace dLeaf :joint:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These strains are predominantly indica types . GrowDoc's Bubble Dust used to give 'medusa' types (more sativa) but i n i think he worked that out the line by now,, that was a few years ago :canabis:

Ask him he doesn't bite :D

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo folks,,, please post up any Axe (Saxon or Bubble) photos ,,, if you got them :canabis:

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Impressed by this thread Doc.

The Saxon Axe seems to be the shit. for real.

Big up for the collective

ive been growing BubbleDust a couple of times and if any of these cultivars has got some BD it it.. it must be even more interesting! Good Job

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yeahthats I agree this thread is killa hmmmm i just made some northernlights x sensistar im itching to pop these beans now...
Nice doc keep up the good work..

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Spicy Cheese F2 (so7omon seeds) - in coco - 2009

picture.php

If ya got em ,,give em a sow,, what ya see ,, what might grow,, from the Sp to the Chee ,, and back again,, if ya got the minerals,, then flash them :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts