What's new

'Spicy Cheese & Saxon Axe'

G

Must admit, its a cracking show in here! can get lost in dreamy thought of relaxing in my slippers with a pipe full off axe!! :bashhead:

Looking forward to the evolution of this sweet little gem, bring on the bubbleaxe!

Good work Doc :smoweed:

:wave:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dalek sec said:
Looking forward to the evolution of this sweet little gem, bring on the bubbleaxe!

Easy D,

Happy yo dig the Axe man,, :D
Bubble Axe is as far as this line is growing to grow (for now at least).
All that have hold of some Axe genetics please grow them, and spread them about a bit !

2008 is the next chapter at fritillary seed,, and is growing to be ALL about sativa erb :canabis:

It's high-time we discovered the ultimate all-round sativa for mans n gal to be sowing n growing, loving n learning with. So from here in, I n I plan to be making brain-food again :canabis:

Working with the more spiritual plants, rather than the get ya shitface type plants will be a real challenge... yo know what I's saying,, been there,, done that already :canabis:

Onwards and upwards,,

Peace mee lion, :joint:

B

BeAn

^^SaxonAxe loves organic tea, now entering the stretch...check out the structure on this girl(topped once early, mid veg she took off..).:D

Im with the Dalek on this one, bring on the bubble axe!:lurk:

Bless.. :rasta:

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stretch that,, base-line for buds,, flexing it fritillary style,, no fuss :D

Is this beast in 12/12 yet ?

B

BeAn

Yeah man day 6, or 9...cant remember.:chin:

^^Here be dem canopy, solid..:D:yes:

Bless..:D

Last edited:

Fi_Di_Bot

Son Of Botany - Green Block Original Shrdana
Veteran
sure not the best holiday in my life! i spend the xmass with the parents of my g/f and my g/f got the fever on 39,7° from the 25 to the 29 and i got a bad cold from the 2 till todays. plus a bad return at work...

a good notice i this morning they carpenters start to put the parquet in the new home!!!! maybe before the end of the month i will able to move in the new home! yuppi yuppi du! popopow!

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope your GF get well soon :D :yes:
She makes the best food :yes: :friends:

I's used to be vegetarian buddy, but wild meat tastes too good to be one still these days .. lol:D

I n I nah use salt in cooking (still 1/2 ital sein),,, :rasta:

peace brethren
DocLeaf :joint:

Last edited:
B

BeAn

Fi_Di_Bot said:
sure not the best holiday in my life! i spend the xmass with the parents of my g/f and my g/f got the fever on 39,7° from the 25 to the 29 and i got a bad cold from the 2 till todays. plus a bad return at work...

a good notice i this morning they carpenters start to put the parquet in the new home!!!! maybe before the end of the month i will able to move in the new home! yuppi yuppi du! popopow!

Sorry your xmas was spent in ill health, best wishes to you girl...:D...hope the new home goes well man!!

Dl, I's always leave out the salt from me food, cant be good for ya.. :nono:

(the Saxe girl is forming flowers now, cant wait to see dem bud grow..:D)

Bless.. :rasta:

Fi_Di_Bot

Veteran
me too don't like too much salt!
the carpenter are near to finish the work! :yes: 2nite i will make some pics so you can be jealous of my new cool home
:muahaha: :bis: :woohoo:
must back at work see ya later "amici"! :wave:

Fi_Di_Bot

Veteran
Hi buddyes! how is going there?
i'm going crazy at work so i choose to fire myself from the 31 of march, so soon need to find another job.
First pics of the new home, still lot of works to do , but i can start to move in on this weekend

Do you like it????

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BeAn said:
Nice gaf man, good luck in the new home...:D:yes:

Yo BeAn ,, nice photos as ever dude ,, respect :canabis:

This clone is the "shaggy-type" Axe for defo.,,, will make many thick white hairs,,, healthy emerald green,, crystal type resin :yes:

BeAn said:

Tip: Clean the base of the stem of those sucker-branches (minor foliage shoots) and the crispy old leafs and plant energy will be focused into the top colas. Ditto, removing ALL dead-leaf debris from the bases of the pots will help prevent mold brethren! (moisture builds up on leaf litter,, condensates during the evening, stagnantes at night, re-circulates in the daytime, makes botrytis / grey mold. Thus aim to keep the plant healthy and virus free from the start,, and it will maintain vigor into flowering :wink:

Can't wait to see more of these monsters in bloom :canabis:

Jah bless
peace
dLeaf :joint:

Last edited:
B

BeAn

Looking forward to ya next round man, should be fun seeing what dem SpCh F2's produce..:lurk:

^^Saxon spirit for the masses....:D

FiDiBo...:wave:

Jah love...:rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts