What's new

'Spicy Cheese & Saxon Axe'

B

BeAn

^^We love the Axe here, always lokin happy n green...:D

^^Showing resin in veg may be a sign of things to come?

^^Under HPS she roots like hell, puts up with PH imbalance and spider-mites...this cultivar certainly wants to grow. :muahaha:

Thanks for procreating her dL, cant wait to taste the smoke.. :headbange

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice healthy dark green dude :yes:

please keep luvin' dem Axelings and they'll turn into Axes :canabis:

peace
dLeaf :joint:

Edit: ya can rub skins on the resin,, (resin on skins) happily soma style with Saxon Axe,, just one of her good points :wink:

Last edited:

Fi_Di_Bot

Son Of Botany - Green Block Original Shrdana
Veteran
Hey Doc, no new post from days and no new pics...
very strange.. do you got desaparecidos? or are you enjoying your works?

Hey MagicBean mate! nice work and very interesting leaf! i still waiting to move in the new home and try FlxLF (they are resting in my refrigerator). i can't wait more..

have a nice and green day!
FDB

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dusted Saxon Axe

dusted Saxon Axe

Seeded Axe....

15days

20days

"this is how we flex with we weed"

Last edited:
B

berryhill

Excellent work DocLeaf! This is most definitely informative my friend, and many thanks for your time.

The irony I guess can be said, is that a little over a year ago I ordered Sensi Star beans....grew em out with 100% germ rate in a soiless medium. Only had 3 males that I thought would be prospective in pollinating an NL#5 clone I've been running several years now. The results were impressive to each and everyone that has tasted her. However, I haven't worked her any further than the initial cross as many other projects have developed since. I continue to receive request to run her again, but unable to because of other priorities, limited space. I can only imagine what you have developed with this at this point my friend. Unfortunately, inadequate space does not allow me the luxuries you have. Like always, the more space I aquire, the more it takes! LOL Never ending scenario. Thanks big time for sharing such valuable details in your ongoing project, and the continued best of growing my friend.

B

BeAn

^^Loving the way Saxe grows, tight nodes n looks to make hench cola's.........:lurk:

^^Like these...

^^Real nice herb, can bring your day to a hault with minimal usage...not for the inexperianced toker. :nono:

Gets good feedback from all many happy people, nice work man...haha. Bless.:rasta:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
berryhill said:
Excellent work DocLeaf!

Unfortunately, inadequate space does not allow me the luxuries you have..

Many thanks berryhill,, :D

Please note that we grow/breed organically, out of a shoe-box, at very low costs.

By selecting the best genetics available (at the time) to make small numbers of fresh seed from, this Axe line developed itself. Both parents were donated plants that two other growers didn't want! It did help having access to a vast selection of quality males from the same family to develop the Axe line further,, such is fate.

What ya see, is what we get at fritillary, so working in large numbers isn't always as important as working with quality genetics from the beginning IMO.(many pro breeders would disagree, whatever I's nah pro). Selection is the key to breeding, regardless of the amount of room available to practise it in. :wink:

:muahaha: BeAn:

happy the Axe is rolling some heads :canabis:

Nugs like these are as dank as they get,, and the effect of Axe doesn't need working on, just the taste. Hopefully Bubble Dust will donate some of its grape flavour into the Bubble Axe.

Sow seed and prosper
Peace

Last edited:
B

BeAn

DocLeaf said:
Please note that we grow/breed organically, out of a shoe-box, at very low costs.

Not only a shoe-box, but shot-glass too.:D

^^Shoe-box choc full'a Saxe'ness..:yummy:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Great thread Doc !

Love your idea of breeding with small closets, your Saxon Axe looks like a killer :)
All the best

B

berryhill

Excellence!

Excellence!

No doubt there will be conflict of breeding approach, but first hand experience has taught me the simple truth you described in regards to excellent parents! Was blessed with this first time experience the first of this year with an excellent cross of proven parentage. It turned out well beyond what I had imagined! In addition to the NL#5 x Sensi Star, I done another cross useing NL#5 x Burmese Pure that really gave me something fantastic! This particular NL#5 Cut that I have been running a few years now is excellent! Well beyond any cut of NL#5 I have ever experienced. The next project upcoming is NL#5 x Purple Thai that I'm really excited about. The Purple Thai is tremendous in its flavor and added twist to the body.

May the Bubble Dust throw the delectable flavor traits you seek DocLeaf! Blessings upon your endeavor my friend.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BeAn said:

you have been paying plenty attention to these plant yes, we see,
shine back in ya face green is always healthy :D
T'is cool to see the Axe under another's wing dude.. hehe :yes:

wats with the thimble size plant pots man?? micro-grow-style ?
are these beasts still in veg or 12/12 yet?

peace n erb

Last edited:

daddy fingaz

Easy now Docleaf, all lookin tip top!! :wave:

The Axe has made many a man warm and happy on a cold winters night!!

Bubble Axe will be a treat for sure :joint:

...How grows the Misty Axe bro??.. her father was a mighty Saxon Warrior!!

Peace df.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BeAn said:

^^Like these...

:eek: that plants melting away ... nice photo man :D

'Oh Mary Jane, She's a sexy bitch,,
We don't even know which city she's in,
But the dope they're smoking, taste like cinnamon.'

:dance:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

"You don't have a clue as to what we're about to do do you
So just sit back and watch somethin you just gon have an a-chew
You just made me sneeze I'm allergic to beats like these
Please excuse me my allergies are actin up thanks a lot Scott
Your probably wonderin why there's thunderin and everyone
Is runnin and duckin up under everything up on the block
Cause Bus a Bus and Flipmode just tip toed into the club
With shady quietly tryin not to start up a riot with Doc.
But since we already started we might as well have a party
So gather 'round everybody come on lets get our drink on
And you ain't got to do nothin special for this occasion
Just reach in the closet and put somethin on"

Latest posts

Latest posts