What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'Spicy Cheese & Saxon Axe'

zeno

nicer eport dl.
i have also the cheese(org skunk#1)
however i pollinated it with silver spice(open pollination and used 3 of the best males)
can t wait to flower them out if i see youre's !!!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DocLeaf said:
respect. LGA

"always know who ya run with and where ya from..."

stand true to that,, when the final trumpet be a calling, there is always mans pon LGA at the role call showing love n respect,, RIP all lost, yet never forgotten brethrens :yes:

jah bless all that float free :canabis:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
EddieShoestring said:
interesting thread DL-how does the spicy cheese smoke?
cheers
eddie

Hi e-d

like Cheese x Spice,, lol

Sorry that don't help much,, but it taste exactly between the two :crazy: <<

smoke :chin:

Spice is just like one of the best strains we grew-out as a kid... it's subjective like sandalwood or a blend of Asia, with a dash of Africa thrown in. It's the most relaxing "weed" to smoke IMO,, (nothing like what folk in the UK call "skunk",, that's for sure,,). Reminds me of my youth,, as such we like it lots and lots,, full props. shantibaba :canabis:

Big Buddhas Cheese is just like the 2nd round of "Skunk-weed" people played with in the UK,, did the rounds,, when you smoke it, it like; "oh yeah, it's that stuff",, smells musky like an afghans pipe-pouch after a long hike over the Hindu Kush... lol (Basically it's just a nice skunk \1,, no drama,, no hype,, just a nice smelly smoke) :wink:

Whence blended, they combine (just like many other Sk#1 x landrace) to make for a nice balanced smoke (usually ti's other way with the Sk#1 making the male).

Been stressing hs to in-breed or back-breed this line for over a year now,,lol (we gave away all SpCh stock as freebies :no: :yes: = :D ),, such as procreating grows :dance:

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
spch 1oz shotglass breeding..lol

spch 1oz shotglass breeding..lol

Spch 1oz shotglass breeding ...lol

SpicyCheese x Californian Orange Skunk = Cali Cheese

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
clone

clone

Saxon Axe (f1) just got released in clone for fellow growers to grow with. :dance: :D

A heavy blend of Afghan genetics, Saxon Axe f1s have been sown n grown in organic and soilless substrates, indoors n outdoors. As a pashtun she prefers temps between 18-21c. She takes between 60-70 days flowering.

If you happen across this clone,, please don't be a jerk by keeping it to yourself,, that's gay (sorry gays). Likewise do NOT pay for this clone!!! (clone-club or otherwise). Saxon Axe is from the house of fritillary, and as such the line was procreated with the intention of sharing it for free with home growers.

We don't do mail order (so please don't bother asking). The clone will no doubt make it's way around the online community,, following the usual fellowship shown by ganja growers

Erb, roots, n culture,
Peace
DocLeaf :joint:

"make a little erb n catch a fire..."

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Axe clone indoor -

Axe clone outdoor - (sunlight n bat guano)

"Love me or hate me, it's still an obsession.
Love me or hate me, that is the question.
If you love me then thank you!
If you hate me then **** you!"

Lady SoV

B

BeAn

DocLeaf said:
Axe clone indoor -

Axe clone outdoor - (sunlight n bat guano)

"Love me or hate me, it's still an obsession.
Love me or hate me, that is the question.
If you love me then thank you!
If you hate me then **** you!"

Lady SoV

They look stout man, great job..:lurk:...im stoked that the Saxe is back in action. :joint:

Bless..

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
peace Buddy :canabis:

Here's some Saxon Axe the next dude tested out on nft

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
indica expression

indica expression

There are x2 types of Saxon Axe in female f1 lineage:

'Type #A' (shown at top) has wide profile, with big fat fingers,, growing short and compact internodal gaps. This type produces a characteristic white line that runs central to the fan-leafs. (shown below)

The other, 'Type #B' has more pointed leaf-blades and grows slightly taller in flower with longer internodal gaps overall. This type displays a combination of alternating and opposite phyllotaxy in clone.

erb, roots, n culture

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
During early stages of bloom the differences between type #A and type #B were still subtle:

These plants were from the f1 seed :wink:

peace
dLeaf :joint:

Last edited:
B

BeAn

Awesome stuff my friend, the Axe looks to grow strong!!....(look at the SIZE of them fans..! :headbange )

Keep it frosty D.Dizzle....

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Axe in bloom on nft:

"I've seen em come, I've watched em go
Watched em rise, witnessed it and watched them blow
Watched em all blossom and watched em grow
Watched the lawsuits when they lost the dough
Best friends and money? I lost them both
Went and visisted niggaz in the hospital