What's new

Spice Cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
daum keep,ur just blowin my mind over here yo...whats in the 2nd pic?thats a looker for sure!!!nice image you captured there man.
variety is the spice of life,great title for ur thread man i dint really know what the title meant till i just typed that...pretty clever there hehehe...
peace-T-

keeper

bigscoot - thanks mang :friends: thats about the only use i have for snow :smoke:

vintner - :friends:

Tonatiuh - that plant is Chocolate :yes: i labeled her Silverdog by mistake when i potted her in the bag, but once she grew up the mistake was easy to spot
BTW i chopped her and a sister down last night - be about a week till anything else comes down

picture.php

picture.php

keeper

Thanks friends :santa1:
*gonna edit some late night pix into this post real sneaky like
sry blurry a bit i am pretty unsteady on my feet tonight :eggnog:

Blue sat 2.2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all them name chages get me confused...DOH.....i do know you are a online buddy of mine LOL...i smoke to much ....i admit !

Anima

Heya keeper :wave:
You are doing better and better every time I look!
Blue sat looks dreamy!

Peace and kindness
and Merry Christmas bro! :xmastree:
-Anima

keeper

250wscrogger - :thanks:

Core - your not the first to get confused my friend, i posted a reminder in your User CP :friends:

Anima - Thanks broseph :ying: I am really looking forward to trying that Blue Sat as i think they all look nice as well
Merry Christmas to you and yours and the Happiest of New Years :friends:

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
well god damn bro how bout dem chistmas trees????:elf::smokeit: :tree:

lookin good boy-o, event through all the fractals...:deadxmas: :alien:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great here Keeper...nice to harvest for the holidays...or any time really. Pix look great as well......DD

keeper

clorox - been a bit since i seen any fractals :( i had to sorta clean up the house, the old break one law at a time thing...
i imagine production will soon begin somewhere else soon though :abduct:

doobieduck - thanks my friend :friends:

----------------------------

Smoking on some Silverdog right now, I like it :thanks:

keeper

Got some budrot showing up now :no: I had to pull a whole CC down and into the junk pile it went cause i did not see it in time
also lost a Silverdog top last night, and had to chop the rest of it early

picture.php

inside a little more

picture.php

got 2 fans in there blowing all around at all times, good ventilation, and my RH is at 47% as of last night
budrot :wallbash: Lost maybe an OZ total

Anima

Man that is a bummer...Such nice nugs too :no:

At least you caught it in time to save some of the one silverdog girl..

Ahh the trials of growing...

Merry Christmas bro!
-Anima

keeper

Yeah the one top was looking dry so i squeezed it, sure enough getting crunchy on me. I think i just had them packed in to tight :chin: Ah well i got me a set of bubble bags now, i just tossed it in with my trim in the freezer.

Merry Christmas bro right back at ya :santa1:

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Youch! Budrot, sorry to hear that keeper. You forgot to tell Santa you didn't want bud
rot for xmas, lol. In the future I'm topping my Sidog to keeper the tops smaller so less
chance for br. The tops get so dense they're dangerous, lol. Really stopped by to say...

Happy Holidaze!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ahhh....budrot is the worst bro. My last harvests of Casey and Chem4 I found rot in the heart of the biggest colas...it's like a punch in the gut...
Like you said, you got a reason to run some bubble now...
Merry Xmas broskie
:deadxmas:

keeper

nuggetshiner - true they are very solid :yes: good idea in the topping
Happy Holidaze from me to you man :friends:

MeltingPOT - that's exactly how it feels for me too :frown: Indoor i don't think i have had BR in even 5 plants yet, so i still feel pretty good about my numbers.
Got some nice trimmage for bubble now too, excited to do another run. Gonna use snow if it's around when i do the run.
Merry Holidaze to you too broseph :friends:

hazy

Veteran
Wow, nice updates. Well I mean before the budrot post. Maybe spray some greencure. Does greencure work on budrot?

The SD and that chocolate one sure look good.

keeper

dunno if greencure works on budrot or not my friend :wave: i do have some, but would never put it on my flowers that far into flower, well unless they were outdoor plants :smoke:
Happy New Year Hazy :friends:

Last 2 chocolates, i chopped them 2 days ago

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

last 2 Sliverdog, gonna chop the second one some time soon, first one ?? dunno when :smoweed:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts