What's new

Spice Cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.

keeper

Peat - sounds good man :smokeit:
i use the foil mostly, but i like a nice flat patty on top of each bowl as well. :smoke:

been looking at those O'keif tumblers for longer than i wanted bags. Don't think i would ever buy one though, would rather build one i think :yes:

Doobieduck - I'll make sure and read it :friends:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Nice stash you're building up there Bro. :rasta: Sorry to hear about your bubble mishap. Bake that green batch in w/a couple batches of brownies yo! The important thing is ya learnt somethin :bashhead:
Have a good day mang & :smoweed:

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
there is a picture of the male in my gallery---along with the mother Orange plant. nothing special to look at, i cut the male way back after taking clones and sticking her in my flower room. in fact it looks really spindly.

I selected it from the others based upon internodal tightness and odor. basically this smelled the best and looked the least lanky.

all i need it a couple male flower sites, in a few days I will cut it back even more and then put it in a home built pollen chamber. just an upside down clear plastic container with water poured into the lid to make a seal. once it busts open I will do my pollinating in another room.

peace
jip

Ribsauce

hey keep im glad ya didnt lose too much...im also digging your sophisticated bubblebag sink fitter haha but no thats actually a really good idea i always make a hell of a mess...about the hash smoking utensils i have been wanting to buy a concentrate kit for my roor... ive seen illadelphs and ehle kits here on aqualabs http://www.aqualabtechnologies.com/concentrate-utensils/illadelph-hot-hit-kit-14mm.html... ive never tried one of these but ive been looking for a while and ive heard nothing but good things about aqualabs as well and they have a whole section called "concentrate utensils" that im sure youd like... i dunno it just always gets to me when im sitting here smoking sour bubble bubble hash outta a damn regular bowl with a metal or glass screen in it

keeper

esbe - :wave: it was a good weekend Esben, hope yours was the same

vintner - Always leaning everyday i am here :yes: always filling the stash as well :smoweed:

johnipedestran - thanks for info :ying: i did look and see
excited to see what comes of the cross !!

Ribsauce - yeah man i looked at that guys stuff, and i may order something from them someday. Dunno what i will get, but it gets old burning it up on the tin sometimes. And i plan to smoke alot more hash :dance013:

Tonatiuh - hope your run goes better than mine :friends:

clorox - :smokeit: enjoying as i type :smoke:

-------------------------------------------------
bottled my beer today, no pics of the process but i wanted to make sure i was quick and efficient about everything
got the empty keg, bottles, and a taster which was ok tasting only flat yet

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MOFO, three of them

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

-------------------------------------------
starting another small project tomorrow, pics then as well :lurk:

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
yea keep send me a bottle of that brewski broski plants lookin nice

vintner

Veteran
:woohoo: :joint: & :friends: Do you need a room mate? I'm a good cook, so we'll have all the bases covered LOL. MoFo's lookin mighty tasty!

keeper

Doobieduck - Love me some frosty tops :wave: thanks DD

bigscoot - i am hoping nothing went wrong during the bottling process, might get some OK beer from this rig :yes:

vintner - i am a pretty fair cook myself, so if you wanna be roommates you better look good in a french maid outfit and be able to clean:dancer:

vintner

Veteran
As long as you were pretty meticulous w/your cleanliness, I'm sure you'll be fine.
Well, I guess that's a no go then. I don't do windows, and couldn't give up my lime green tutu LOL.

keeper

"chuckle"

here is that side project i was talking about. Did not get any good results the last few times i tried the trick, but i am only doing one syringe this time. And gonna get it right hopefully. Using this tek HERE (safe ICM link) if you want to know how i am doing it

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:smoweed:

bigscoot

Veteran
heres a pic of some i had 4 a year kept in the freezer keep
i bought didnt grow
picture.php
picture.php

bigscoot

Veteran
yea just been savein 4 a rainy day my boyz boy grew them but dont know what happen 2 him tho i will be eatin real soon when i do i'll let ya know i ate some be4 i had 1/2 oz
4 of us ate the 1/4 oz an was trippin ballz i mean i was on the floor i thought the smoke detector was a beehive i was tweeked

keeper

sounds like a good time :dance013: been to long since i had a nice cubie trip, and i need a nice head stash again before spring hits
enjoy yours :ying:

TC84

Awesome ladies u got their!

The trick with the boomers is to follow the directions and be as clean and sterile as possible. With a little luck u can turn that spore juice into a hell of a head stash. Hit me up if u got a any questions!

TC

Attachments

• 116096d1234048767-thai-lipa-yai-grow-ff-002.jpg
    116096d1234048767-thai-lipa-yai-grow-ff-002.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 116095d1234048767-thai-lipa-yai-grow-ff-001.jpg
    116095d1234048767-thai-lipa-yai-grow-ff-001.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 116245d1234154950-thai-lipa-yai-grow-aa-004.jpg
    116245d1234154950-thai-lipa-yai-grow-aa-004.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 18
Status