What's new

Spice Cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.

keeper

bigscoot - will check it out man :yes:

FiveLeggedGoat - That's johni P work right there :respect: smells like a straight up lemon basket
I would expect to see her around here and there after i do a run or 3 of her

johnipedestran - was a good new year my friend :friends: even stuck at home with the family, no getting pulled over that way though ! Deff remember that orange, and know if you cross a MOFO to her it should be some slamming gear
have to start a company man "JohniApple seeds"
:smoweed:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mofos are really lookin stellar bro....can i get a pic of a whole plant by itself?...just curios how diff they look from the seed run.peace-T-

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Lovin the looks of the MOFO friend :rasta: All the best in the new year!
Stay safe n stoned :joint:

keeper

Tona :friends: one gallon bag, maybe a week veg tops
in all her tiny glory

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

keeper

I do believe so my friend :wave: good to see you stop in :friends:

Some shots from the cab, i took a HPS shot and left it in. I usually try not to even take them, but i was remembering how happy i was when i took my first HPS picture to share with my friends here at ICM

picture.php

MOFO carpet :whistling:

picture.php

AK47 F2 - much to big to be pulling out for pics all the time :smokeit:

picture.php

picture.php

maybe another month on them ? dunno but we find out eh !! :smoweed:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right on bro,i see you flipped her fast anticipating that stretch huh//she look real happy.
cab is off the ringer,got the ak coming right around the corner eh...good smoke ahead fasheezy.
thanks for the pics yo...im w vin,howd the beer come out for you?
peace-T-

keeper

clorox - :friends: always good my friend

vintner - sitting tight in the pantry i have not even looked at it :whistling: Ginger beer huh !! might try it sometime :yes:

Ribsauce - looks like it was a good idea with them small buds she is throwing at me huh :smokeit: hope i get her to perform better soon !!

Tonatiuh - hit it right on the head bro, was scared of the stretch LOL
looks like it bit me on the ass this time cause i got a lot more only inches taller :no: kinda pissed about it, but i ain't one to dwell on that. Supreme smoke for sure :respect:

---------------------------------
made hash tonight
turned out lime green
stuck to my cardboard and pulled paper up with it
got a bit to drunk, and still working on it
and have a pretty bad attitude tonight mostly cause of this hash run i guess
i won't even smoke this shit, and i was really really really looking forward to smoking on some good bubble
almost an OZ wasted i think
might go start a fight in the tokers den or something :lightning:

P

Peat

Ah man. I'm bummed for ya. :comfort:
I know you were looking forward to the bubble.

I've had my share of cardboard hash.

If its too woody to smoke, maybe cook with it?

----------
In my situation, the hash was too wet when placed on the cardboard. And just kind of soaked into the cardboard, instead of drying on the cardboard.

...A trick I found...

After I've gathered the hash in the bag, I gently place the bag on a clean bath towel for a couple of seconds. The excess water wicks right out.

(You can just place hash cookies a pressing screen on a towel. But, I don't have one.)

I still get some hash that dries stuck to the cardboard.
But nothing like before.

I find that the better I break up the chunks, ...
& try not to let any sit - in wet spots - on the cardboard - for too long, ... :crazy:

I'm pretty satisfied with the toweling off tech.

:chin: In the future, I may try "Chinet" brand paper plates. They're more like cardboard plates. Much more absorbant than regular paper plates. And, not as "hairy" as regular cardboard...

:2cents:

Ribsauce

hey keeper bro i feel for ya hardcore man...im trying to think of something you can do to still use it and the only thing i can think of is kinda what peat said by making butter out of it... i use the seven simple steps method from here https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=12895 and if im thinking correctly you could catch the cardboard with the cheesecloth at the end of the process...i dunno if that helps at all but if i can think of something more constructive later ill be back

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
im sure i can dispose of the hash in a manner safe, and to your likings... just so you dont have to put yourself through the hassle of course :joint: :joint: :canabis: :smoke: :rasta: :smokeit: :joint: :joint:

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
with permission of my friend Keeper
hash story sucks---but I have never been satisfied with my results from bubble bags i like dry sieve better

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MOFO#5

peace
jip

keeper

Sry about that outburst last night guys :hide: man i was fuckerd all up and in some mood huh.
Things always look better the next day when a few hours of sleep are had.

Peat - i do have a pressing screen :smoke: and i used it just like you posted. I think the problem was using the same cardboard twice. Weakened it up i think. Never will i use Cardboard again though :no: ah as i am thinking and looking at these pictures i remember being angry it was so green and just smacking it down on the cardboard
after i ditched the paddle i started using the screen
It's all coming back to me, it's all coming back to me now (damn song gets stuck in ma head)

Ribsauce - after i clean as much off as i can i will just eat the hash paper and all :dance013: to many steps making butter :biggrin:

clorox - i am sure you would :smoweed:

pictures ?

picture.php

I think this new toy has alot to do with the green color, i never plan to use it again

picture.php

picture.php

sophisticated sink set up, bucket has holes drilled in the bottom

picture.php

green

picture.php

picture.php

results are better than i was thinking last night

picture.php

I B SMOKIN :smoweed:

picture.php

oh yeah i need a hash pipe too LOL any ideas for me on what you guys prefer
Links and pictures are most welcome :ying:

Oh and i see as i am previewing this post to make sure it's not to butchered up i see them MOFO pictures John :respect: Super nice, dude i know i just gotta get some more growth to this girl
you got pictures of the males your going to cross to the orange ?
any plans to back cross to the Lifesaver ?

I tell you i got my outdoor partner has another cut yet ? said he pulled a QP off his last one in DWC
Thanks for asking before you dropped the pics :respect: given is :respect: earned :friends:

P

Peat

Hey jip, I'm leaning toward the dry seive too.
I only get a little from my stash box / tray
I really like is mixing it in with the bubble. :yes:

Yeah keeper, put away the paddle.
I mix by hand with a plastic cooking spoon for about 7 min.
(I used to shoot for 15 min. But I'm more realistic these daze.)
2 runs.
(3rd runs yield too little & come out too contam, for me)
But I only use 2 bags.
(250u & 25u)

I'm :lurk:n to hear the pipe ideas.
I leave mine unpressed.
I sprinkle some on top of an bowl of ash, and gently lick it with a lighter.
Bubble Bubble. :D

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keeper I got repeted posts in my bubble thread about hand mixing..like hte one above ^^...so it may be worth your trying the softer approach..DD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts