What's new

Southern Cannabis Alliance (SCA manifesto)

G

GDS StonerBoy

Very nice Shit FLG! What is your style of grow? Looks like you have some fat yielders on your hands bro!

BRNEYDBVR

Wishbone - Sorry to hear that your having troubles....keep your head up bro! Let me know how that Skunk Special and the Pimmp x Sensi Star smokes....

StonerBoy - That's some serious dank ya got growin' on.....please keep us updated!!

FiveLeggedCoonAss - Nice selection as well! I'm really interested in that Mango Haze that you have veggin'....I have a pack of these from shanti and I can't wait to grow em out.

That Mango Haze is suppose to be some true fiya.
Is it a cut or from seed?

I'm also really interested in what you thought about the Apollo Mist? I have a pack of these as well, and am quite curious.
Everyone that I've talked to who has grown it....loved it.
What's your take on her? Ease of growth, yeild, high, nute hawg?...etc.

TheOneWill - How ya been Will? You should be off paper by now...eh?
As long as it's safe....get busy growin' that shit!

Ya'll take it easy, and have a happy holiday!!!

:joint:

G

GDS StonerBoy

Happy New Years SCA!

Sweet Diesel Start of week 7. 2 weeks to go!

sweetdieselweek7009pe4.jpg

G

GDS StonerBoy

New stuff has entered the stable, gonna have pics up in a week or two. I'm not gonna say what they are until the pics are up but just know that they are some killer elites! The south is about to be packing a punch soon, real soon!!!

wishbone420

GDS StonerBoy said:
New stuff has entered the stable, gonna have pics up in a week or two. I'm not gonna say what they are until the pics are up but just know that they are some killer elites! The south is about to be packing a punch soon, real soon!!!
good to hear. i found some double aa grade. nice smoke but nothing to write home about. ive got few nice strains waiting for outdoor 09. indoor is shut down for me at the moment. yall be good.

G

GDS StonerBoy

trouble said:
StonerBoy, That's what I call some real Southern Hospitality!

:joint:

Thanks! Much sicker strains and pics to come!

wishbone420 said:
good to hear. i found some double aa grade. nice smoke but nothing to write home about. ive got few nice strains waiting for outdoor 09. indoor is shut down for me at the moment. yall be good.

I hope to grow some dank outdoors this year too but i'll probably mostly do bagseed. I'll try to put some of the elite cuts out there but not sure how well they'll do outdoors so i'm gonna stick to the stuff i know performs well outdoors.

I wish you luck and it sux that your indoors got screwed up, i've been there before and now i'm finally getting back on track after almost a year. Things have came back better than before.

G

GDS StonerBoy

TheOneWill said:
Very nice plant. :yum:

Thanks One, when do you plan on popping your grow off?! We need to spunk this thread up. I know there's alot of southern growers on this site that have some serious dank just seems like no one is posting it here. What strains are you gonna be running?

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
I'm about to fire up again myself. Got my lights, carbon scrubber, and poly up last night. But, my mother (who was helping me assemble) decided to make sure everything worked okay. So she flipped the master switch and zipped up the tarp zipper.

Of course, once that 8 inch Vortex got up to full speed (hadn't put the controller on it), it literally sucked the poly off the frame and floor :D

As we were redoing the poly, I took the time to explain to my mother about the intake fan :biglaugh:

G

GDS StonerBoy

Lmao DAMN!!! I bet that shit was funny as hell! What strains are you gonna raise in the stable?

I need a carbon scrubber for the girls that are heading into veg once the Sweet Diesel's are done. They are gonna be some stinkers, they're already stinking in veg!

wishbone420

whats up fellas. my spirit isn't broke. i have no idea what im going to do as far as my indoor. yall know the south they will nail you to the wall for one plant. im thinking fake wall 10 feet long by say 3 foot. i worry only cuz of my kids. anyways the skunk special was ok. little to early. the pimmp was fire. the best this time was the ogka. i liked the taste the most on that one. all where above the swaggy. no complaints bro.

seed baby