What's new

Southern Cannabis Alliance (SCA manifesto)

wishbone420

well ive been plucking seeds out for a few days now. still clear/ cloudy. yield is going to be small. think i pollinated to early and really slowed them down. got about 35 seeds alltogether so far. another week or so i might chop chop.

T

TheOneWill

Got this mixed strain weed. I know it has goo in it. Got some purple in it. I'm gonna try to start snapping pics again. Got 4 more days left. :)

wishbone420

rock on onewill. i chopped 2 plants one sensi starxpimmp and skunk special. got bout 50 beans off the ss and 20 off the ss x pp which resulted in small yields. oh well im more happy bout all the beans ive got now. think 100 all together . taken down this ogka tonight. so im stoppin grows for a few. redoing things i guess. i just got internet back been out for a week.peace to all yall.

G

GDS StonerBoy

What up SCA?! I havent been hanging around here much since my grow but i'm doing a couple of small closet grows until i get the new place for the next SOG run, it'll be far more advance and far better planned this time around.

Here's a few pics of the Sweet Diesel i have going now at 4 weeks. They are Swt#3xPrincess Diesel, when they are finished some Ak47, LaCon and ChemD will fill in that space.

Enough of my rambling though here's a few pics!

sweetdieseldec102008029uj1.jpg

sweetdieseldec102008003fh3.jpg

sweetdiesel2009xz2.jpg

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
hi GDS
great pics, very frosty ,just sarting my grow again it's been 18yrs ,and ur pics really give me a kick thanks

peace I N Hail

BRNEYDBVR

randude101 said:
Has anyone been seeing any decent Mexican Brick hitting the market yet?

I went to see a fella about some bud yesterday... He only had some "good" smoke, but said that he could get some pretty decent "mids" as well.

I didn't get to see it, and don't know if it's mexi or not...but he said that it was much cheaper and was not bricked up.

The problem is that he doesn't smoke it, and doesn't keep any of it around. If you want it....it's one of those "buy it without seeing it, until he hands it to you" kinda deals. You get what you get, and don't throw a fit.

I told him to keep that shit. :nono:

G

GDS StonerBoy

Most of the stuff i have seen around here lately has been complete trash! I only have 3 weeks until my chop and DAMN i cant wait!

G

GDS StonerBoy

Wow Great pics and very nice nug! What strain is that? Good to see another cajuner around here!

BRNEYDBVR

That's what I'm talkin' about!!

This thread has been needing some nice pics...

StonerBoy and FiveLeggedCoonass... Nice plants fellas!!!

Which strains do you two have going?

:joint:

Edit: Ooops! Gotta spread some reputation around before giving it to GDS StonerBoy and the FiveLeggedCoonass again! :rasta:

Last edited:
G

GDS StonerBoy

Thanks for the rep! I have some Ak47, LaCon, SDIBL x LaCon, Chocolate Chunk x ChemD IX1, ChemD IX1, Cajun Karma, London High and some C99 x Papaya all in veg. For flower all i have is those Swt#3 x Princess Diesel(AKA Sweet Diesel) going, i just needed some smoke asap so i flowered those. The rest of them are going to flower in the new room im gonna have available in a couple of weeks.

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Thanks guys. That's GHS Trainwreck above.

I don't have the spectacular variety that GDS does, but I have Bio-Diesel, Deep Chunk, and Mango Haze in veg at the moment.

Here's some random shots from my recent gows....

Latest posts

Latest posts