What's new

Southern Cannabis Alliance (SCA manifesto)

T

TheOneWill

:werd: Soil down here isn't great. I keep for getting but I am gonna get some pics of what I got going. I plan to finish the cab REAL soon.

wishbone420

oh and i got my veg rubbermaid almost dialed in. my soil mix tends to stay wet longer which is always causing problems. ok my one ? is what type of soil should i get for small indoor grow that can be bought at lowes or wal-mart. pics of the stuff would help. and ill tell u another thang south got it hard when it comes to the god give herb that should be held up high for it magical ability's to help 1000s of problems. it is the most resourceful thing on earth. has 100,000 different uses.

ps sorry yall for all the ranting :bashhead: :rant: :spank: :fsu: :rasta: :wave: :headbange

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

After a couple runs in this cab when its done. I'm gonna build a some what permanent one. It's gonna be extremely stealthy but fucking awesome. I just need to some how find a good way to cool the cab. I don;t wanna adjust the a/c in the house just to lower it. It would be to expensive. Something that could cool a small space. Not just a computer fan or a huge fan. i need some small a/c computer fan thing.

BRNEYDBVR

TheOneWill said:
After a couple runs in this cab when its done. I'm gonna build a some what permanent one. It's gonna be extremely stealthy but fucking awesome. I just need to some how find a good way to cool the cab. I don;t wanna adjust the a/c in the house just to lower it. It would be to expensive. Something that could cool a small space. Not just a computer fan or a huge fan. i need some small a/c computer fan thing.

I hear ya dude.... It would be sweet to have a mini a/c fan to keep the grow box cool.

But the reality of it is......proper ventilation is what keeps it cool.

With proper ventilation, you can keep your cab within a few degrees of ambient (room) temp.

To get the cab to run any cooler you have to use a/c to drop the ambient temps.... at least this has been my experience.

The heat is a real bitch to have to fight off.....especially during the summer in the south!

:rasta:

T

TheOneWill

BRNEYDBVR said:
I hear ya dude.... It would be sweet to have a mini a/c fan to keep the grow box cool.

But the reality of it is......proper ventilation is what keeps it cool.

With proper ventilation, you can keep your cab within a few degrees of ambient (room) temp.

To get the cab to run any cooler you have to use a/c to drop the ambient temps.... at least this has been my experience.

The heat is a real bitch to have to fight off.....especially during the summer in the south!

:rasta:
:werd: Thats why I need that haha.

T

TheOneWill

Well put the carbon scrubbers in. I also put the other 2 fans on. All I got to do is paint the inside and cut the doors for it. Paint the doors. Then start her up. I'll get pic's when I'm done.

wishbone420

oh the anticipation! im still a little loopy from last night. mine have seemed to stall now due to the problems i had 2 weeks ago. but all is green. peace.

wishbone420

never tried it but heard great things.my man is starting to disappoint me with his stuff. its getting worst and worst. just wish my babys would have had a good start. looks like the first two will finsh in two months. think my clones that came off them will finish with them. if i put them in flower now. painted my rubbermaid mother/clone box 6 times. light proof baby. not finished with the light traps yet but shes going to rock. i might move the first two outside if others grow better,faster. they started off right and healthy.got 4 seedlings in there two so and trying to add more. hope to harvest every month at least.peace

T

TheOneWill

Mine are growing but very slowly. There only 4 inches away from 2 32watt daylight cfl's. I only got 2 but i threw some seeds in some soil and they almost caught up with the first 2 I started.

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

Yes I did soak the soil because I'm afraid they would die but I will let the soil dry. Tomorrow I plan on getting everything done EXCEPT have to paint it.

T

TheOneWill

18948P1000572.JPG

wishbone420

im in a good mood got my video cam to work with pc again. so as soon as it charges ill get some pics. whatever it is looks frosty.peace. think im bout ready for some good beans. peace.

wishbone420

attention to details. lol bagseed. both the older plants came from the same bag. hope to be movin to good genetics soon. i want a stable indica based strain. so i can grow budsicles. say about 20 in the flower room at all times.peace be with yall.

Latest posts

Latest posts