What's new

Southern Cannabis Alliance (SCA manifesto)

T

TheOneWill

I took an old printer box. And made a grow box out of it with in like 30min-1hr. It's awesome can't wait to see the small thing in action.

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
In 2 gallon pots would yall water every 4th day or 5th? Hey beaver hows your plants doin? Maybe some pic updates sometime.

G

I know its good to have a regular watering time but its hard because it depends on your soil and how big your plants are + the air movement and heat. I just make sure I get it good and wet and don't do it again until its dry on top and not real heavy, But I add a lot of perlight so it drains good so I can put as much as I want but as far as it drying out like I said it depends.

T

TheOneWill

It's gonna fit like 4 plants bubblelicious f2 is what I'm starting out with because i got 20. I threw 6 in the paper towel just encase some don't pop.
I tested the temps they suck now but. I'm gonna add another fan and more power to the other fan and the new fan. Gonna us a 32watt daylight cfl to veg them for 3 weeks. Then use a 52 warm light (red spectrum) cfl to flower. Gonna do a small scrog hoping if they all turn out female to be get like a half oz dry.
It's about 1ft 1/2-2ft tall
8inches wide
1ft deep
I'll get pics tomorrow I know its a cardboard box. But I might switch it out with a small inside 5 gallon trash can.

Last edited:

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
TheOneWill said:
It's gonna fit like 4 plants bubblelicious f2 is what I'm starting out with because i got 20. I threw 6 in the paper towel just encase some don't pop.
I tested the temps they suck now but. I'm gonna add another fan and more power to the other fan and the new fan. Gonna us a 32watt daylight cfl to veg them for 3 weeks. Then use a 52 warm light (red spectrum) cfl to flower. Gonna do a small scrog hoping if they all turn out female to be get like a half oz dry.
It's about 1ft 1/2-2ft tall
8inches wide
1ft deep
I'll get pics tomorrow I know its a cardboard box. But I might switch it out with a small inside 5 gallon trash can.

Why not just put your effort into making a lasting stealth box made of wood instead of working on a cardboard grow box.

T

TheOneWill

cardboard box is done and I will be working on a better stealthier wooden grow box.

wishbone420

i too been working. did a rubbermaid box with 3 26 watt cfls. one fan for intake. few one inch wholes for hotair out. not to stealth. but i think if i paint the inside 5 or 6 times and make some light blockers . ill be fine. had to i had 4 seeds and 4 cuts all different bagseed. under 12/12. need a veg room. but im still not happy need to just redesign my space. right now im fighting heat thats existed in the bedroom. so i have to exit the heat under trailer. just havent had the money to fix it right now. anyway can u tell im stoned. blah blah blah. peace

Last edited:

BRNEYDBVR

Well, I ordered some new nutes and some coco for my next grow....
I'm gonna make the switch from organic soil to refined nutes/coco.

I was messin with my romper room camera and managed to get a coupla better pics...

It's hard to see in the pictures....but there is a good bit of resin on these! :headbange

Lifestar bx1 (A):

BlueMoonRocks:

Lifestar bx1 (B):

:rasta:

wishbone420

solid buds. 1/4 bag bud sticks on that bluemoon. hope mine come out half that good. think one has 15 tops now. i like to bend the tallest to the outside and interweave the smaller branchs to the middle. peace

T

TheOneWill

Well so far out of 6 seeds 3 cracked with white tails. Hopefully at least 1 or 2 more will crack so I can have more. :)

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
BRNEYDBVR said:
Well, I ordered some new nutes and some coco for my next grow....
I'm gonna make the switch from organic soil to refined nutes/coco.

I was messin with my romper room camera and managed to get a coupla better pics...

It's hard to see in the pictures....but there is a good bit of resin on these! :headbange

Lifestar bx1 (A):

BlueMoonRocks:

Lifestar bx1 (B):

:rasta:

Awesome grow beaver!! That BMR looks like it will yield well! The lifestar shud be an interesting smoke to. Hows your GF girl? What days are these pix?

BRNEYDBVR

Hey... :wave:

Thanks!

Out of those plants, the bmr is obviously the larger yielder. Prolly close to an oz. dry. The lifestar's should put off about a 1/2 to 3/4 oz. dry.

The pics are about 35 days of 12/12.

The Grapefruit has passed on. :badday:

Ya'll take it easy.

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

Well I threw some seeds outside there doing alright. Bubble strain well 1 looks great the other looks alright and the other 4 seeds did not succeed.

T

TheOneWill

Both plants looking great.
I'll got some pics but will post them tomorrow.

tngreen

Veteran
whodi said:
How's the soil/dirt in the south for outdoor growing; TN mainly?

pretty vague question, its a wide state.

TheOneWill, i remember you asked for a final weight on my Godbud sog. well the first one that came down (skinnier one) weighed in at 12g completely dry. take care!

Last edited:

wishbone420

bring your own soil. and plant anywhere. i always make 5gallon holes line with black plastic. then i take these 2 inch pipes with a 1/4in lip and hammer them in at base of hole. fill bout 5 inches with rocks then soil. plants can get huge. peace

wishbone420

in case i get heavy rain.u don't want water to float the rootball and plant will fall over... way south get rains like crazy. yet there is still a good amount of protection from outside soil. peace