What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Southern Cannabis Alliance (SCA manifesto)

ManyManySpliffs

I'd Join! Million Weed March anyone...

I'd Join! Million Weed March anyone...

Yea, that ain't a bad idea. A Southern Coalition of Cannabis lovers, I've been looking for something like that since I been here. I don't think we'll ever have the lax and freedom as the mid-west & west but this could be a start. We the people really do need to ban together and find a way to get these unjust laws changed. They do such a good job with persecuting us we hide and cower almost in fear of speaking up or trying to ban together for a cause. What happened to the good ole days when people protested in groups. A Million Weed March, right to DC on Bush's front lawn. They'd have to hear us then and take us seriously. This shit is ridiculious and I'm almost fed up with the insanity of our supposed free nation. I read about DA's getting arrested just recently for possesion another for cultivating. If we all doing it, we need to ban together and get it legal. If Martin Luther King, gays, etc.. can ban together and make change, why can't we. We're a huge part of the population, OG alone had hundreds of thousands of members. I believe we can but someone has to make the first move. These 215 Propostions are a step in the right direction but we still got a long ways to go. We need change at the federal level, anyone have ideas. I say the Million Weed March should be kicked off. Who seconds it? If millions of American's in one place with one voice saying the samething from all walks of life, they can't deny us then or could they?? I've just been thinking real hard about this issue and I just know it could work. It'd make all the news stations, more people would feel comfortable with coming out about there use if in a group. They can't persecute us all when we stand together. Right now they're dividing and conquering us. One by one, now is the time. We have to fight for our right to live!

That's all I'm gonna say for now, I need a blunt! (Get alittle heated thinking about this hypocrisy) Let's make this happen folks. This day, this forum can be the turning point before its too late for any of us. If someone here has a connect with Hightimes or some other Marijuana publication we could post the details of the march there and eventually it'd grow. There are plenty of celebs who would go and be apart of the fight. Montel Williams, etc. I have faith in this people, if ya love your buds as much as me think of a way you could contribute in the effort. Lets spread the word and get it done. Everyone have a safe and happy grow season..

Every time I think I smell that sweet southern rain
it takes me to a station on the long black train
I wanna hear the wind blow, and feel the earth move below me
despite of all the good times, I gotta rest my soul

So I'm gone, yes I'm gone
gone to Carolina, where I know that I belong

hmmmm, I wonder where Im from?
God I love that song. Hell yea the south will rise again!!!!!
I did the briar bush patch at the beginning of the year, it worked very very well, I just didnt cut a path through it to a spot, I cut it under so I can to crawl a little. I dont grow there anymore cuz it kinda flattened out after a storm but I smoke in there all the time, its like a green cave.

Great thread idea! The south has a repuation for meth and other dumb drugs, itll show the better part of southern hospitallity. :joint:

And I think a regional area on the forums would be awesome. So areas that have the same outdoor climate and light cycles can pool info to find better strains to grow outside and better ways to grow them. my last crop got destroyed by mould, which attracted bugs and took gallons of Safer spray to fix it.

Last edited:
G

I love living here. I plan to buy some land and do my self-sufficiency thing in peace. There are so many places nearby to buy that are so remote, even full on target practice in the backyard wouldn't bring the cops...

Its my birthday, the invite is open to come smoke some Romulan with me. ;)

G

well well I guess this threads for me as well...great idea GP...some shots from my neck of the woods...

stay safe

G

Looking good there hurricanefaniam and SouthernSmoker. :)

SouthernSmoker: Hows that BD? Or BMS? Which is your favorite out of that bunch? Nice strain selection.

Next go 'round im going with Mr. Nice - Shit, Joey Weed AK-47 F2s, and Female Seeds Jack Herer and White Widow.

Shine on my southern brothers.

Hey ya'll.
Im tryin to pick out a good strain to grow outdoors next season. I have white widows from dutch passion goin now and I was thinkin of putting clones of her outside..
How mould and pest resistant is she? If its no good, whats another good strain I can grow out in the humid summer weather near the small lake I live at?

platinumbuds

:wave: Southern Growers

Howdy partners from the Mi Crooked Letter State!!!!

about to crank this 150 backup pretty soon the cross the border weed is crap, I know of no other growers in my area and have been horriblely spoiled by the frosted buds that used to come through here before 9/11 therefore I sew the seeds and reap the rewards myself......

Last edited:

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
..Hi..y'all...sorry I got here late....

..Hi..y'all...sorry I got here late....

:wave: ....Grow weed in the South? Yes. next question...

Last edited:
G

gdawg

stayhigh149 get some new friends yo. ga. got the fire man. love octobers around here man. but then again maybe thats just in my world, i ainn't bought a bag in three years!! :confused:

tngreen

Veteran
hey all! havent been back to this thread in awhile but good to see it still going! currently growing a TN cross called Indikilla from a fellow member. Love my Southern roots but am getting sick of the oppression of us smokers and growers. it needs to stop and we need to get our land back to grow free! anyways, heres a few shots of Indikilla, 20 days from seed:

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Nice tngreen!

You oughta swing by the TN MMJ thread and help ease some of the oppression!

Latest posts

Latest posts