What's new

Southern Cannabis Alliance (SCA manifesto)

G

sounds like a man with a plain. me on the other hand started without a plan. which is not a good idea lol. but i have been working on my little box more like a room but anywayz im fixing to get things dialed in. need to get some picz here was my first run pic. im on my second half*** run. im going for gold next run. now that ive gained lots of wisdom here. love it peace

T

TheOneWill

A piece was cracked a long time ago and I smoked out of it today and it broke completely I'll try to get some pics tomorrow. :(

G

dude that sucks. how would someone sell a 1000hps setup ? ebay i don't know about that one kinda risky. anyway had it for 2 years in storage. to big to much heat. anyways just was thinkin of sellin it but how any suggestions would help. just don't want; to tell everyone hey 1000watt hps setup for sale or trade. anyways peace

T

TheOneWill

Broke another bong. It was my favorite. :wtc: but I'm buying a knew one like it soon hopefully.

dbuzz

Veteran
mother nature gave me a new color for my car, all powered by southern pollen!! :sneeze:

T

TheOneWill

Yeah my car is yellow because of the pollen. I hate washing it because it will just get dirty the next day.
Oh yeah my car is white.

T

TheOneWill

Well I haven't gotten around to finish the cab but hopefully tomorrow would work. :)

T

TheOneWill

Couldn't do any work on the cab this weekend. Went to a huge paintball scenario this weekend. I'm so fucking worn out from playing.

Daemon

Yeah for the south!

That opening statement sounds slightly influenced by 'ole Gatewood. One hell of a guy.....

B

Bigtimer7

THEONEWILL- i didnt know you got down on paintball! What kinda gun you use for speedball? Do you use A diff gun for scenario?

I love paintball man- we might have to play sometime although I must worn you I PWN fools :laughing:

BRNEYDBVR

Hey TheOneWill.....

Did you go to the paintball place in Abita or Miss?

Oh yeah... All those seeds you bought? They ain't gonna grow themselves!!

Come on dood.... time to get that cab in workin' order!!

Peace. :joint:

T

TheOneWill

Abita It was bad ass. It was a pirates them. Had to do missions and shit.
Blue and red teams thats all about 300 people playing at one time.

T

TheOneWill

Yeah, I got an Oil Slick PM7 I'm to do a big upgrade because I want to become Semi Pro and if I get good enough become Pro. I already got a team. It's just that we need to find time to devote for practice.

Latest posts

Latest posts