What's new

south american outdoor

patolunga2

hello there my friends!!
finally i come back!! everything is ready so a lot of works is ahead with the spring comming so fast around! :jump:

i will start showing telling everyone how sad am with la mano negra takeoff, damn my friends i just love you all!! have to say it.... now some updates!!

uzbekistan landrace, jeje thanks to my friend rasjano and la raiz for make this f2 or f3 or fx, a lot of time i wanted to grow them... now i got one really nice looking and a lot of trich jeje i´m so happy!

03-09-200838uzbeka.jpg

03-09-200845uzbeka.jpg

03-09-200860uzbeka.jpg

03-09-200862uzbeka.jpg

03-09-200863uzbeka.jpg

03-09-200865uzbeka.jpg

03-09-200868uzbeka.jpg

03-09-200869uzbeka.jpg

03-09-200872uzbeka.jpg

03-09-200876uzbeka.jpg

and the smoking uzbeka jejeje

03-09-200878uzbeka.jpg

hope you all like them!! i really like the dark grape gum smell that she got!! yummy!! she is gonna be drying for my independence day!! 18 september.. just a part..the other half to be cured!

i will be back with some more pics!!

happy growing everyone! i´m glad to be back

patolunga. :rasta:

patolunga2

and some lovepotion macro pics!! damn she looks so good :D

03-09-200880lovepotion.jpg

03-09-200883lovepotion.jpg

03-09-200884lovepotion.jpg

03-09-200887lovepotion.jpg

03-09-200890lovepotion.jpg

03-09-200895lovepotion.jpg

03-09-200899lovepotion.jpg

hope you all like them!! i just love the smell !! :jump:

good smokes and a big hug everyone!

buenos humos! :rasta:

patolunga.

K

Karma Genetics

very nice. got to love that warm tropical sun.......... Lovley shots

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
im so happy you are "finally" back my friend. uzbeki and love potion looks out of this world, please get us more pix, also full plant shots.

rasjano

hi pato...bro welcome back :jump: ..
LP f2 by bacchus really nice looking bro and a lot of trich jeje :bashhead: :bashhead: i hope you can visit my in oct bro
uzbeka looks asome bro...hope you can cured some buds for my :rasta:
un abrazo bro..

rasjano

homusubi

hey pato, great work!!

im happy i got some Heriherer, ur right, love the colors :D

the uzbekas are looking great out! until now, i like all crosses that have uzb (cantarela, uzbekinepal, etc). im also growing p.Chitral x uzb, sound also like a great cross. Im curious about pure uzb, you have to bring us some buds wen you come :jump: :jump:

btw, that lovepotion is awesome :joint:

Saludos!

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Awesome Pato !!!! :D :D :D

That OT Haze monster is Awesome!!! A beautifull plant. I hope you like the love potion. She is one of my fravorites, I am glad everyone of my friends can get a taste.

Beautifull plants...I hope your summer garden is full of big and beautifull plants.

Warm days and cool nights

Nugz

Just read your thread from the start, beautiful plants all around!

Nice pictures of Peru too. Hope to go there one day.

Enjoy the good fruits of your labor friend.

Nugz

patolunga2

hello there my friends!! i´m so happy you like them!!

karma genetics! now the sun is warming really nice overhere!! finally the spring is comming!! happy growing mate!

esben!! i take a few shoot of the full plant jjeje i gonna post them really soon!! :jump: so happy to be back!

paddi! great to see you again!! i will step by to see how your great place is doing jeje :rasta:

rasjano bro!! i will really try to go with some cured buds :D , save me those seeds!! :jump:

homosubi!! yeah that herijack cross is really nice looking and tasty!! jeje
i will try to with some uzbeka buds! jeje i really love the smell on her!! and have seen some crosses like "the mula"! that looks from another world...

bacchus!! thx!! the lovepotion is really smelling so good!! and a lot of trich.. got one of them drying and the smell is really like a old colombian cross that chaman send me long time ago... wierd but i remember those buds smilling it.... :rasta: and really the haze where so good!! thx for the kind words!

bone!! long time no seen you!! great to be back!! hope you are really great mate!!

gist! thx!! jeje yeah now i have to smoke it ejjeje smell so damn nice the uzbeka!! happy growing!

nugz!! thx for the words!! and yeah you have go to machu picchu, a really special place! good smokes and happy growing!

nice to see you browser! hope you are really great! this winter seasson was really nice, with the hazes ending at the biggining no much plant to grow jeje a lot nice buds to smoke.. but this ending lovepotion and uzbeka are looking so good :D great winter!

thx everyone for the kind words!! i will be back with some updates shortly!

have a great week everyone!! jeje

hey one mf x destroyer born!! :jump: 1 of 4 but are a lil older jeje hope some more came out soon... and 0 of 4 LSD damn... jeje will be back! :violin:

Buddle

Veteran
Pato..Whew what a nice display of sativas..The heri x jack herer is BEAUTIFUL..The trich coverage on all of them is splendid..I see you let them get nice and mature too.Thx for sharing them with us,Your macro shots are really nice too.

BZSouljah

Patolunga2...very nice plants..you inspire me very much..I wanted to ask you a question..I'm up North from you in Belize near Honduras and Guatemala and aslo on the coast..here goes..

Im assuming you grow 12/12 pretty much all year?

and if you do, do indica strains such as Herijuana and other indica hybrids grow well for you or do you grow your indicas indoor?

Im looking to start a little seed collection and just wanted to know which strains would do good inmy area..any help would be greatly appreciated..

BZSouljah

patolunga2

hello there my dear friends!!!

the spring really arrived!! the sun is warming really nice and the girls are enjoying it so much :jump:

after a great independence day hollidays we are back to work jeje and studing and a more work.. but i came back with some updates! :muahaha:

buddle! thanks for the words!! but the girls do all the work ejjej a really enjoy showing them!! happy grow!! and yeah i also think that the herijack looks so nice!! be back any time!

BZSouljah hello there! well thanks for the words!! and yes, almost all year i grow under 12/12, the indica ones grows a lil short like 50 cms the bigger i think, but the next generation if you make seeds i noted that they adapted a lilttle. but the production and density are excelent! some indicas really adapted to more near polar zones grows soo lil some of them i had helped under ligths to get a bigger one.. but i like the sun ;)
the hybrid do great and the sativas grows a lot and flower really slow BUT we have a more direct sun near ecuator ;)
i love to grow indicas even they got short, cos i really apreciate the diversity over production, but is great to grow indicas sativas and hybrid side by side.. so you will ended with a lot of diferent tastes jeje :jump:

a lil high over here jeje.. the lovepotion is soo nice! :rasta:

now the update!!

love potion
the lower buds..jeje the cola do great at hollidays jeje

a multi grow! jeje the 2 bigger ot haze x heri , the small one front herijack :rasta:

the othazeheri is looking so nice! is starting making trich really soon! :jump:

the herijuana x jack herer making some purple and trich ejje :rasta:

the bigger lovepotion

a oldmultigenetic refugee cross by a friend made with some of the garden moms and dads :muahaha: ejej is looking really nice!!

and the bonus jeje a mother finest x destroyer tricotiledona! jeje :bashhead: :jump: hope grows nice!

hope you like them!!

will be back with some more

rainha thanks so much for the beans!! is great to have the angolas that la mano liked so much! :joint:

buenos humos and good luck!!

patolunga.

K

Karma Genetics

man the sun makes the trichs explode. Always a real treat to wach your nice pics my friend.

patolunga2

hello there!!

thx so much my friend! i really enjoy so much growing at sun!! :jump:
the sun really arrives earlier than the past years... maybe i will got a long long hot summer this year :jump: the problem is the dryness... but a lot of water will help :D

the angolas didint showed up yet.. but i think tomorrow they will appear!
the LSD and nebulasxlsd 0 .. i think that i will change them to sprout another genetic.. :badday: the jamaica x panama, 4 sprout but 2 looks oddy.. hope other ones grows healty :D

3 of 4 mother finest x destroyer sprout 1 looks bad.. the others great!

the ghana x missisipi mud looks really nice!! hope is a female just sprout one to see what i got from the cross... :bashhead:

2 sweet tooth3 x nebula/lsd sprout, 1 early male the other looks a lot like female but still have to grow more, think have to sprout another one to end with a nice wedding... jejeje

2 ot haze x missisipi mud growing one is really small the other grows like the sativa mom... just testing ejjeje the other 2 ot haze x herijuana are looking so good! i think they area lot lot faster than the mom, but a lot of way to go, a lot of nice budding sites.. and lot of trich! :jump:

waiting for the last 2 lovepotion to be ready and to collect some uzbekipotion seeds :rasta:

have to hurry up a lil to have some nice buds before end of year ;)

good luck everyone and happy growing will be back with some more pics!!

buenos humos!

patolunga

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
so fine to hear from you and the gaden. wonderful stuff as ever! the lp cross sounds awesome!