What's new

south american outdoor

patolunga2

hello there my friend!! a new year so a new thread..but this one is gonna be as long as i can :D
for the growers that do not know me...
this is my outdoor grow.. coastal desert climate, 100% organic grow, here the season is all year.. (thanks to canna-god for that).

hope you all enjoy as much as i do! happy 2008 for everyone!!
and hope i warm up a little my buddies upthere ;)

the alpujarra x panama X patomix (fruity smell pheno), this girl has a great smell... i just love it. is really near to the alpuja x panama one.. but is a lot more intense, almost 2 mts tall and in 5-6 weeks is gonna be ready i think

Bambatta , thx esben again for another cool genetic... she shows some preflowers ;) , need a transplant... and do not know what more expect for she.. dunno if she is gonna grow more and more bigger... or if she is a fast or slow finisher... test-grow!

now some duckfoot macros! she is almost finish... in a week i think is gonna be ready... love the smell and have a great high :) .. next time will try to make some F2 seeds , this time just some crosses with missisipi mud and with jack herer ;) jack´s foot and missisipi duck :muahaha:

this one is a plus.. :D ... i really liked the high of the ghana.. for sure i will grow some more next time ..but the ghana ladie just revej!! so i´m really happy... again i gonna enjoy this great plant! thx esben bro!

this one is a hybrid that a friend make with some of my crosses and with the trichy herijuana male polen ... so is like erdbxpurptXheaven X erdbxpurptxpp f2 X herijuana .. i think so... jejeje got a nice smell, and at this moment every hybrid made with the herijuana male polen makes my happy... so i think this one for sure.. ;)

BRB.....

patolunga.

patolunga2

more..

the Mist of destruction arjanhaze 2 X NL5haze... AKA "LA chascona" ... lol.. this plant is really wierd.. jeje.. the buds that are ready are full seeded.. ( my dog do that work.. she run over a swt3 x nebula/lsd so the polen fly..and you all know the history jejeje (was the only male at the garden)... now my dog is the breeder..so i´m just the grower jeje :muahaha:

the Old timer haze female 10 x male 6 ACE seeds sisters, they are so nice jeje they just live.. jeje still a long time to go.... :muahaha:

the motherfinest x destroyer X missisipi mud ... is a test hibrid ejeje.-. i just love the MFxdes genetics from raco!! thx bro!! .. and that i just got males from the first try of the missisipi i made this cross to see what comes from a great plant like the mf x des and the JLP missisipi mud gens(POG g13 x mountain jam)...she is a very resinous girl for beeing just flowering :rasta:

and her sister :p , just show a preflower..tomorrow i gonna change pot :)

BRB...
patolunga

Last edited:

patolunga2

more :D

2 jamaica x panama X SWT3 x nebula/lsd female .. a home hybrid :) .. just testing.(to shortern the flowering time..and to see if it keep a good up :rasta: )

the uzbeka x norte de india x banghi x nepal .. rasjano gifted the beans... el mace cross them.. and la mano genetics :) ... just love the way genetics travels!!

hope you all like them!! :D

good smokes my friends!! and soon some more!!

patolunga :rasta:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
love your new thread my friend, you are getting better and better at this shit my friend! super to see the ghana strain reveggin! damn, the rasjano cross looks killer!

bambata is from tiki seeds, this is how it looks indoor(not mine). i just crossed it to itself with test seeds from tiki
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=14278&page=1&pp=15

9Bambata-med.jpg

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=26301&page=2&pp=15

814bambata_52days_05.jpg

Last edited:
B

Brad

your so lucky to live in a place where you can grow pure indicas or pure sativas..nice grow dude!

patolunga2

esben !! :wave: thx my friend! with out you all guys i couldnt have learned better.. :rasta:

thx so much for the info on the bambata! and looks really nice!! :D hope it turns to be a nice looking ladie!... have seen that is a fast flowering for a sativa... so i will try to make it a lil bigger ;)

the uzbeka x norte de india x banghi x nepal gives me a few seeds.. so i will put them in your mail ;) ..fast flowering so will suits you perfect :D
happy growing in the cellar my friend!!

breederbrad2, yeah i fell lucky too, but i do not always got big trees jejeje :muahaha: ..but just trying to do my best ;) , happy growing!!

good luck my friends!! i will be back soon with some more ejje

buenos humos

patolunga

chines

holaa hermano saludoss... van muy bellas las nenas .... y la duckfoot esta wenasaaa... esperemos a ver q tal pega la uzbeca me tinca rika.. y esa erdbeer con heaven y heri se ve bien rika la punta se ve ya listita!! mm debe tar wenasa... un saludos hermanos estamos al aula :rasta: :bashhead:

patolunga2

hello there my friends!!!
i have just come back from hollidays!!
went to machu pichu with rasjano!! :headbange
everything went really great!! and the view is amazing!!

i will come back with some pics of the travel :D

i hope everyone of you are really great!!

now the update!!

the old timer haze 1

the ot haze clon :jump:

herijuana f2

cascadia f1

left the herijuana x jack herer ..rigth and middle jack black x jack herer

mother finest x destroyer X missisipi mud

jamaica x panama X swt3 x neblsd

arjan haze 2 x NL5 haze aka la chascona

alpujarra x panama X patomix (monster!! :jump: )

bambata

missisipi mud female!! at least!! and is triploide ??

early durban f2 (chines)

well i just hope everyone enjoy the update!!! :headbange

good smokes and good luck!!

patolunga... i will be back!

G

I love your plants be nice to my girlfriend, lol you are treating them well good job!

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
MMM amber trichs look goood, and that one you called a monster is a real bushy monster!

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
"Dog is my breeder" je je je je je je je je je je je

Lovely garden. Awww I sure do miss the sun.

Nice and healthy plants. Congrats.

Bacchus

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
im happy you had a nice holiday my friend! who ever looked after your plants did a fine job i see!

happy growing bro!

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
On second look that miss mud does look like a tri! GMT likes to tinker with them maybe pm him?

I want to see more pics of how that comes along!!

Last edited:

AGG

Veteran
Hello Pato. :wave:
Wellcome back from Machu Pichu
Your garden is really nice :rasta:
You have a really nice ot haze & alpujarra x panama X patomix (monster!! :jump:)

buenos humos amigo

AGG

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

glad you enjoyed the trip

Your flowering show never stops mmm amazing :)

best pato and friends

patolunga2

hello there my friends!!!

i´m so happy everyone likes my little girls!!!
georgiagreen!! welcome on board and thx for the words , stay tuned!

def!! thx !! and for sure is a little monster jejeje i will pic the top cola ejje and yes i do think the miss mud is tricoploide! i do not know what is to tinker.... but i will you this little one to gmt soon ;) thx for the tip.. i see gmt 3ploides and 4ploide..that is insane!! but looks soo damn good!! happy growing mate!

AGG!! nice too see you my friend!! yeah the ot haze and the alpujarra get so big! .. i cant imagine a OT haze vegging at ground!! oh my god! will try to make some hybrids ;) , hope you are growing also my friend!! please tell me how about you ... good luck!!

qwack!! raco! thx my friend!! i just love summer time!!! happy growing!! and remember us down here jejeje :bigeye: thx my friend!

charlie!!! thx for stop by!! i´m just really happy with the ot hazes!! now they are making some bud sites... soon they are gonna be really nice!! thx so much for them!! they just love the sun down here ;) happy growing my friend!!

bacchus!! thx for the words!! i just love the cascadia!! soon i will try some more to see if i can find some more phenos but this sativa like looks so good :D thx for them!! anytime you want a tester count me in jejeje just love your super-g!! jejeje

esben bro! thx so much! we have a great holidays down here with rasjano ejej i bring some more pics of the travel..hope you enjoy them!!
and yes ..my nany did a really great job jejeje happy growing my friend!! and how is the indoor grow??

now some travel pics!!!!

CUSCO, PERU

weed at cusco,peru ajja (gift some beans to the locals for next time buy some more better one lol ) anyway it makes us get high and hungry.. so it did the job ;) lol

CUSCO, PERU

a hemp coffe!!! i would hate to say this but was close!!! (lazy #$#@) until march 1 damn!! space cokies , cakes, marijuana first trys and etc... damn!!

Way to aguas calientes (machupichu city)

AGUAS CALIENTES (machu pichu is up there somewhere lol)

machu pichu

BACK to CUSCO (i just love this pics!! )

CUSCO again ejej

hope you all likes the pics!!!
any info you need to get, stay or anything i can help just pm me :)

have a great week everyone!

good smokes!

patolunga

G

Just beautiful Pato, the view must have been fantastic, always wanted to go there pity I never made it. Love to see more pics please? Did you see any Condors.
Thank you for showing.
cheers.

Yarkand

What a beautiful place you live in and what beautiful pics you took :jump:

Nice growing and great thread

Nice dude :D

gracias