What's new

south american outdoor

homusubi

wena pato! Lastima que no vienes (o eso crei leer), que weno el cultivo... cuanta resina las jam/panama XXxxxXXX, todo muy bonito ;)

Saludos desde el sure :p

patolunga2

hello there my friends!! :jump:

homosubi! nice to see you around! great you like the little ladies! stay tuned! some updates will come!! happy growing!!

now some update!! :jump:

herijuana (medjool) X jack herer (sannies), made this cross with a beautifull purple heri and a quite resinous male!! smells awsome!

OT haze, now looks like this the buds! :D just lil more...jeje like 2 months.... :muahaha:
they are growing from august...

will be back with more..!! :jump:

good smokes my friends!

patolunga. :rasta:

patolunga2

more update!!

today will harvest the 2 jamaicaxpanama X swt#3xnebula/lsd yummy! :jump:

this days shoot!

one pheno at the left the other at the rigth.. (note the leaves :D )

one pheno bud!! :rasta:

the other pheno bud!! :headbange

hope you like them!! will be back with more!! :bashhead:

patolunga.

Last edited:

patolunga2

and more update!!

think that this motherfinestsxdestroyer X missisipi mud will go down also!! :rasta:

missisipi mud!! hard rock buds.. fast flowering ..and a great smell!! .. is great that finally could made some f2!! :jump:

hope you like them all!! soon some more updates!!

happy growing my friends!!

patolunga.

RealSupreme

Hey wazzz up pato!! great plants bro. keep updating this thread, i'll be back to enjoy ya nice work with those girls man!
peace

patolunga2

hello there my friends!!

nice you like them kayaman! for sure i will enjoy!! keep tuned! i will be back!

realsupreme! hello there!! was seen your thread!! nice work one the icecool! looks great!! i will be back with some great OT haze shoots! :jump:

happy growing my northern friends!!

i´m soo happy will sprout this days some love potion and uzbeka! :jump:

happy smokes everyone!!

patolunga :jump: :jump: :jump:

RealSupreme

im waiting for those OT haze $hots bro!
keep it up with ya good clean work! its a pleasure to enjoy this 1...
peace man and good luck! ill be back

chines

wuooo bro exelente todo muy lindo la heri f2 exelente... y la herijuana x jack herer de sannie esta de pelos bonitos colores pinta para buenaa de toda smaneras........... uff que suerte cata por mi todas esas bellezas en especial la missipimud jaja me kede sin catarla :( un abrazo de la distancia espero seguir viendo tan hermosas nenas espero q estes bien sin problems saludos!

patolunga2

hello there my dear friends!! :jump:

chines bro que tal! pues espero estudiando muchicimo ;)
pues si la herijuana x jack herer es super edionda y esta llena hormiguitas pegadas jeje asi que seguro andara rica rica..ahh y el olor umm es muy rico!
a ver si te das una vuelta pronto por estos lares seguro te guardare algo para que pruebes :D mucha suerte chines! y estamos hablando.

realsupre! cool! i come back with those OT haze shoots!
:jump:

OT haze

she is smelling soo good! hope soon it will be ready!

hope you all enjoy the pics! happy growing!!

buenos humos

patolunga. :rasta:

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow Pato!

What an update! :headbange :bashhead:

The ladies are looking great :canabis: Specially that herijuana X jack herer. I think that Ms. M would be very happy with the outcome :joint:

And let's not forget about the miss mud! :D looking great... Sigan haciendo semillas! :muahaha:

That OT haze is a little monster, and she'll keep going :rasta: Man, you gotta be patient with them hazes... But what a pleasure to be able to grow 'em big outdoors! :yes:

Saludos :rasta: B

patolunga2

hello there my friends! :wave:

this last weeks a lot of work but now i´m back with an update!

browser! great you like them!! the herijuana x jack herer is soo nice!! and got a strong smell!! for sure is gonna be tasty!!

and the hazes jeje keep flowering..

the first test on the missisipi were so good!! with some weeks in a jar is gonna be soo good!! strong indica hit :rasta:

the update!

the ot haze 2

the jack black x jack herer

the herijuana x jack herer

hope you like them all!! i will be back!!

good smokes and happy growing!!

patolunga. :jump:

C

charlie garcia

buena tanda Pato :)

Hope Haze mature there... ever :) Sometimes can be harvested by parts as some of them really like to stay longer and longer and plenty of trichs to collect after all

saludos Browser :wave:

Best

patolunga2

hello there my friends!! hope you all up there are a lot warmer than some weeks ago ejjeje.

here i so cludy, and a lil cold for this month.

a lot of work so really busy, i just want a day off to go delivery some beans.. damn...

charlie!! nice to see you around my friend! :jump:
uff they both are so big... lot of trichs ( more in the directly to grown one), the girl that is in pot is maturing more properly, the other one that is at grown, revej and is a lil more crazy ejjeje but she is so productive!! can´t wait to see them ready!! :headbange
thx for such a great plant!! ahh they are smelling really hard... :rasta:

paddi! thx for stop by, i will look at you grow also!! for sure some big nice looking trees are gonna grow at your place ejjeje happy growing!!

finally another update.

arjan haze 2 X northern ligths 5/haze, this girl reveg 2 times, grow grow and now is looking a lot better. really sativa bud grow. smell really good :D hope it ends fast!

hope you like them will be back with the other ones!

patolunga.

patolunga2

the others!! :jump:

OT haze 2 .. a close up of the buds :)

the lil ones!! love potion f2 and uzbeka

herijuana x jack herer, smells so nice!! :rasta: and is so stiky!

hope you all like them!!

i will post no more until i make the sends!

see you all soon i hope!! lol :laughing:

good smokes my friends!!

patolunga.

G

Hey, Patolunga :wave:
Your arjan haze 2 X northern ligths 5/haze looks really nice. I can imagine that smell... mmmmm... How do you feel about her yield?
Herijuana x jack herrer looks almost ready. And she looks also sooo sticky. Have a nice harvest bro :headbange

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts