What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

South African Strains

Bishnoi

I feel that the photos from my previous post was not seen.

I hope you now see.

Swazi African seeds on the front, back Swazi Afropis

1fdd51d78d1ea0d407f4db60affc5c9c_1210452.jpg
940fd750e4e5f2cfcd6ed7aa9e78f187_1210461.jpg

Swazi Afropis

2e598898d9138370dc25a2dc463947b2_1210458.jpg

Swazi ice

27b3435c27b17db04e4b47f8ecba300e_1210462.jpg

508f30833058c48163b2b0a8cfd5e28f_1210451.jpg

Bye

Rinse

Veteran
Nice nugs peeps!

Hola! Little Zambians, I think P4:)

View Image

:wave:

Great, let us know how they go :)

Very nice Zambian! Locally farmed or from a breeder? =)

They do look quite similar, very nice. Are they both of African seeds progeny?

Malawi is Afropips reproduced by billyblog in tropical oz.
Zambian is Tropical seeds, which is African seeds stock reproduced in greenhouse.
Both grew perfect in veg but did not flower in time unfortunately.
Still I juiced the leaves and mixed with fruit juice which made a sweet and spicy beverage :biggrin:

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Nice!! I loved that Zambian with the thin leaves! Can't wait to see the smoke report, African Seeds description used to say it kinda resembles to the Malawi Gold!

Vibes. ;)

Rinse

Veteran
Love the Zam!
I gave up growing these strains for now, better to focus on sept-oct finishers,
but when I can grow in a warm area I will plant the Zam, and some Congo.
Looking forward to see the harvest Blank :)

blan-k-flor

Veteran
Hi bro! The smell is ugly :biggrin:. dark, earthy and some like rotten onions, reminds me some others africans i tried. :wave:

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Nice cola Blan, which pheno is it of the two Zambian's and how do they differ in flavor and high from each other?
They are both very attractive phenos from the pictures you posted.

blan-k-flor

Veteran
i had 3 females, one very tiny so i didn´t take much pics of her. The one from the pic was the faster and most resinous one. The smell is very similar, but this one has the stronger. It is very strong, earthy, herbal, similar to Ruta graveolens, almost disgusting (but in a good way:biggrin:).

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Wow, Ruta, that's some strong stuff to compare with. Sounds very complex, I bet it's an active high. With a good cure those flavors could be out of this world.

CARCHOFA

Hello!
It seems quite productive! Good luck i your projects blan-k-flor!
I like the way you care them and how you share with us, it shows pure love to our plant!

Good vibes!

i had 3 females, one very tiny so i didn´t take much pics of her. The one from the pic was the faster and most resinous one. The smell is very similar, but this one has the stronger. It is very strong, earthy, herbal, similar to Ruta graveolens, almost disgusting (but in a good way:biggrin:).

this is how true swazi should smell... ruta referrence is correct :)

PEACE

viva ganja

On the other hand, an image does indeed says a thousand words...lol

View Image

Last seen on page 5 and 6 of Kangativa's thread in the Australian forums under a new handle offering Kanga his entire collection and referring to 20'thai in the third person. Actually a very nice and knowledgeable guy. He has quit ganja and finished a law degree, so may have a facility for being colorful with the facts & I have to concede that photo does look fake :laughing:

High there, hope Everyone goes well...

Bushweed my respect man, your an excellent grower with a great collection of strains...kind of a very late response but better late than never..... this photo is indeed fake, and i must admit that i am embarrashed that i posted it back then but the real reason i made this post today is cause i just saw an older post of Elmer Bud claiming that 20Thai lost his credibility cause of that pic and made me feel i owe an apology to 20'Thai... it should be noted that this photo was posted 10+ years ago on a very private greek forum based in greece with hardly a dozens of greek members who had the luck to have a converstation or read the posts of such experienced and dedicated grower as 20'Thai..he was a great inspiration for many of us....and when he wasnt spreading his growing knowledge and (hundrends of rare seeds) to his fellow compatriots he sure was spreading laughs cause he is quite a humorous guy and a fukin tease as Raco noted.... I quess that this pic was just a laugh, but the story of purple freak Durban he shared is 100% true and no joke, as you too seem to confirm...he may exaggerated some times but this does not discredit his experience and knowledge nor diminish his contribution to the cannabis community..

Zambian Copper grown by 20'Thai, 2 plants, winter grow for seed reproduction. he gave Kanga seeds of this strain as well as some Karibe Surprise, amongs others rare landraces and crosses..

Zambian Copper grown by Kangativa... could propably be offsprings of the plants above..

Kariba Surprise grown by Kangativa from seeds offered by 20'thai

quote by Kangativa on Kariba Surprise
"As for smell well what can I say except it is old school sativa, fuelly, earthy, incense, real African strain smell and a very wild sativa structure, smoke is the same pure Sativa electric, trippy stone......no Indica what so ever"

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Hey good to see this thread up again! THC-V powa!

Here my Swazi Red from Afropips is F5 and crossed with Zambian from Tropical Seeds, just one mom selection, cross named Zambaz. I think to triple with Mozambique next year will see.

Latest posts

Latest posts