What's new

Sour Kush

T

TribalSeeds

I think theres still a bit too much moisture in there. Im not sure if I want to take them out again though.
Rolling hash with my weed isnt the most efficient way to smoke it, but its better than cleaning my extreme q vape every couple of hits. Plus I like smoking joints when I have to drive somewhere. It also helps if you dont give a shit about how much shit costs...

T

TribalSeeds

Im saving up to buy AN Gandmaster bundle. I cant grow weed with regular nutrients...

T

TribalSeeds

Im just fuckin around with BadAzz LyryC...
Theyre putting in my carpets today at the new house and then Im moving in. As soon as they get the cable put in I should be able to setup a tent in my bedroom and crack some seeds while I get my garage put together.
Gotta scrape up some dough for the room though. Might only be a 600W 4x4 grow for now though.

Cool, I've got a 600w hps in a 4x4 tent... Gonna build a 4x6 box that's 8' tall with 2 600's...The tent is nice bit the zippers broker on my jardin and its been a bitch keeping it lightproof...

T

TribalSeeds

I also own a 4x8 jardin but I dont think the room Ill be using can handle 1200W without some electrical intervention.
Both SJ tents are still in great shape. Ive never had a problem with them. Im glad I never sold them! I just sold my window banger a few weeks back though... Fuck those things!
Hopefully I wont have to flower in the 4x4 but Im only gonna pop a few free beans. I have about 4 fem random OG's that I can fuck around with and learn how to clone in coco while Im at it.

Yeah, I've got all the tools to build a box pretty quickly...found a pretty neat build on youtube that I'm gonna try and follow just going to modify the plans to be 4x6 instead of 4x4... I flower in the 4x4 and veg in a 4x2 closet... So far the electrical in the room hasn't had a problem running a window ac, 600w, 6light T-5, dehumidifier, humidifier, 8" exhaust fan...I think that one more 600w HPS cant hurt... It's pretty cool, we keep the room locked and you can't hear the fan outside the room since I have it running at 50%...I also have a huge ass carbon filter attached to it....

I wish I had random OG seeds to mess with...lol I'm growing a Super Sour OG and a Casey Jones, the SSOG germed fine, the first Casey I germed didn't even start...then I dropped one on the floor and couldn't find it...the third one finally popped, had to pull the helmet off her head...then she fell over, tied her up to piece of straw I cut off and now shes doing great...

Cloning in coco is really easy! Soak a bunch of coco in RO water put the coco in plastic party cups with holes on the outer bottom part of the cup for drainage... Make sure the coco is very moist and water is running out the holes... Put the clone in the coco and put it under a dome, mist the dome twice a day for a week and take the dome off... I've seen people check the clones for roots, I think its helpful to see when the nubs are forming...

I didn't think my coco clones were successful because I thought it was taking too long, so I bought a turboklone, which took just as long and then I had to worry about the time that the power went out for two hours whether the clones would live...I did lose a bunch when I left the dome on too long too... I'm no longer a fan of domes for more than a week... But anyway, what I was about to say is that I'm going back to coco for cloning myself and selling this turboklone...coco just makes more sense to me..

T

TribalSeeds

My cousin isnt going to be getting the other bedroom so it looks like my plants get their own room for now! Im glad because its hard to get pussy with industrial fans in your bedroom.
I keep hearing cloning is that easy in coco, but havent had a chance to try it because of all my moving around.
Were you able to hang an 8" filter in the tent with a hood? I almost bought an 8" phresh but it was twice as heavy as the 6" I got. The guy at the store talked me out of it.
Im using a blockbuster hood thats like 15lbs too, but I also have a cool tube that I never really liked. Id have to buy another reflector for the damn thing if I use it though.
I made an aero cloner back in the day. It was too much work and I decided coco was better for me. I havent even though about switching, just improving.
Hand watering got old quick. If it wasnt for the LA Con that knocked me out for a month I might have noticed my plants were being overfed on the blumats though. Going to try and underfeed my plants next time!

Yeah, I hear you about hand watering....you could always use a wick... I'm using them with seeds and I Add water every 3-4 days...

I don't have a hood, I'm running my light bare vertical, has a little floor fan blowing under it...stays cool...

T

TribalSeeds

Im still debating a vert setup. Im kinda worried about it though because of earthquakes.
We had a small quake during this grow right after the plants outgrew the tent. The only damage I noticed was that my dehumidifier had moved. Luckily I had it tied down so it didnt fall off the table it was on.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rootech and Root Riots, 100% cloning success. Dome all the way and not sprayed everyday.