What's new

Sour Kush

T

TribalSeeds

Larf is a term for the worthless leafy popcorn stuff at the bottom of plants.
All this stuff is swollen. There are a few smaller buds that will go into the hash pile, but even those feel pretty dense.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo Tribal, whats the smoke like on the finger hash?

can't wait for my favorite part... dry shots and smoke report!!!

LyryC, larf is the lower stuff that is small and lower quality also usually a waste of time to trim.

Peace,
Infi

T

TribalSeeds

Yo Tribal, whats the smoke like on the finger hash?

can't wait for my favorite part... dry shots and smoke report!!!

LyryC, larf is the lower stuff that is small and lower quality also usually a waste of time to trim.

Peace,
Infi

I didnt even think to try and smoke it... It took a good bit of effort to remove the residue from my fingers and hands. Im also up to my ears in OG ATM and Im usually covered in that.
The buds dont feel too sticky to the touch, so it was surprising when my hands were stuck to the bowl after tearing the buds apart and putting them in the freezer. I did let them sit for awhile before and they started to get gooey.
I Should have some hanging shots soon though.

T

TribalSeeds

How do you medicate?

I wake up and turn on my vaporizer. At night I make sure the timer is set on the vape so that when I go to bed it shuts off. It needs a couple of hours of rest per day.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice. I always make it to my buddy's place that has a Volcano! Do you like BHO and have an adapter to vape it? You can do dabs on the volcano and its way better than with a skillet or nail set up. How is your Sour Kush?

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didnt even think to try and smoke it... It took a good bit of effort to remove the residue from my fingers and hands.

why wouldn't you smoke it? I like scissor hash its a nice reward/treat for the effort you put into trimming.

BTW rubbing alcohol will remove all that residue really really easily!

Peace,
Infi

T

TribalSeeds

It was only a small branch. I dont really like to touch iso, even diluted.
I havent harvested yet. Just bringing the nutes down slowly.
My ph pen seems to have been messed up at some time in the past week or two. I know I stuck it in the solution not too long ago and it was still perfect. Today I noticed that it was off by 1.2. The pen hasnt been off by more than .1 the entire grow and hasnt needed to be calibrated.
Maybe thats why my plants have been drinking so much lately?
Anyhow Im gonna chop in a couple days. Ill try and document the hash and trim stuff.

T

TribalSeeds

Nice. I always make it to my buddy's place that has a Volcano! Do you like BHO and have an adapter to vape it? You can do dabs on the volcano and its way better than with a skillet or nail set up. How is your Sour Kush?

Ive never tried oil or the volcano. Im using the Extreme Q. The volcano is a little out of my price range.
Im about to order something to vape my hash. The EQ isnt the greatest for bubble. Any suggestions?

I've got a vaporizer that looks like a pen for BHO...I can't remember what it's called but it has cartridges that you can refill...

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Honestly, I love my bong, nothing like it and no Vape experience outside of friends versions. Those vape pens are cool if you can refill the cartridge because my friend has that 2 and you have to buy premade refills, 70$ a pop!

No suggestions, sorry m8

How are those nugs dryin?

T

TribalSeeds

Honestly, I love my bong, nothing like it and no Vape experience outside of friends versions. Those vape pens are cool if you can refill the cartridge because my friend has that 2 and you have to buy premade refills, 70$ a pop!

No suggestions, sorry m8

How are those nugs dryin?

The branch that fell off the other day was put into the freezer for hash.
I left the tip of the bud in the bowl and put that in my closet without a fan or dehumidifier.
It was too moist to vaporize so I rolled a joint. I expected it to be really harsh and crackle when it burned. The joint smoked smoothly and burned evenly down to the roach.
The buds werent flushed or dried and tasted alot smoother than the smoke I have here that I paid about 2 per Oz for. Im hoping that I can bring out some of the flavors with a decent flush, dry and cure process though.
Theres a mint type smell that goes along with the citrus smell and taste. With all the leaf still on the bud it had a hay smell until I pulled it apart. The bud didnt feel very sticky though.
Im high!
:smoweed:

T

TribalSeeds

I used 2 of the exhale co2 bags in a 2 car garage with ppms around 500-700. It can get into the 1,000's when Im in the room, messured on a sentinel controller.
Without the bags Ive seen it go down below 300ppm with ambient around 400.
I dont want to run a gen because of heat or carry co2 bottles because of the compressed disc and pinched nerve in my back.
Im not sure how effective the bags would be in a smaller sealed room, but the room is obviously too big for 2 bags. Im not sure how much the slight boost in ppms helped, if any. I had issues in veg before getting a meter and thought adding co2 might sort those out. This was my first run in a closed room.

Last edited:
T

TribalSeeds

Those tanks are heavy! I hear those co2 bags STINK!

I don't have a meter to test these out but I purchased this product in hopes it would prompt more growth for me when I flower.

Really simple but in the long run a co2 system is a better investment. I grow in a 5x5x8 space and really have no use for a co2 system, or so i think :)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0060OGYFU/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00

Whatcha think?

I dont notice a smell from the bags in the room. You can smell them when theyre in your hands, but I wouldnt recommend sniffing them. There is a filter to prevent the fungus from coming out.
I own a tank but I dont want my neighbors to see me caddying a couple of them a week into my pad.
Im moving in a month or two and plan to exhaust my new room. Hopefully Ill go bare & vert.
Ill just take a vacation during the summer when the humidity and heat rise again. I think...
Im looking for suggestions on my new system in the new place. Ill be using a 2 car garage. I can barely afford to run 4 x 600's. Im not sure that I want to use an AC.
I plan to veg in a seperate room in the house, but Im affraid to exhaust the central heat/ac.
If I go sealed in the garage I wont be able to divide and run two ac's. Im not sure if Ill be able to exhaust one room and ac the other next to it. Hopefully I wont need AC. Usually the RH is lower during the winter and I like vacations.

T

TribalSeeds

Hey guys, I forgot how to take pics and I lost my camera. Can someone help me upload pics?