What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

-Sour Diesel- Reservoir Seeds 'IBL' taste test gr0w

Creeptic

just a little thing i noticed on SD IBLs

i had an N deficiency starting at 2 weeks old... didnt fert til week 3... should of started right when i saw the plants needing N but i didnt think the plants should be getting ferts at week 2... they have bounced back since then and are doing great... 3 different phenos that i can see so far, but its still too early to say

mine are 3 weeks old... i wont hijack your thread with my grow any longer :wave: ...good luck with yours... ill be watching this one closely!

:lurk:

Last edited:

butterbean

Sour Diesel IBL,W. russian,chronic,nycd

Sour Diesel IBL,W. russian,chronic,nycd

Ok... got 2 females of the SD IBL going myself.
7 W.Russians
3 Chronics
1 NYCD

Here is my Russian3 at 33 days. There must be something numeric in that.

My Sour Diesel are way behind the russian - they just starting flowering good
a couple weeks ago. The russian and chronic started flowering early and fast.

But .. the subject.. Sour Diesel.
Hope this stuff is as good as everyone says.
I have some really nice huge clones of all my diesel ibl.
and 2 males trying hard to put out some pollen to breed some SR..

SR......Sour Russian . . . I like that name.

butterbean

oh I forgot to add .. will get pictures of my 2 SD ibls and my 1 NYCD up in a day or two...
I'll be following this one.

ND 2

Hey mustard..the guy just posted a fucken pic..you didn't have to get smart with him..or did you look at his join date...asshole...you must be related to Cap't Jackoff..goof...

MD

KingRalph

hehe now now mustahd was just showin some territoriality, and quite mild-manneredly made a reasonable suggestion... then ya direct attacks n all ND, n 'flame' both he and the thread starter... uncalled for don't ya think? and a waste of space and pure negativity with nothing to contribute, thanks. i'm perturbed too - caus capt unregistered doh... but i think we can all welcome some fresh pics of the sourd seein as the thread was near extinct eh. so i encourage anyone to share pics of just the SourD 'IBL' an i'm sure capt wouldn't mind long as they're SD pics :p would be cool if the capitan could stop in...

sparobis

Veteran
hello capt,
just got done with the sdibl run..i got the beans months ago from the boutique...rez gave me a pack as a gift....back then i was on disability and rez felt sorry for me and hooked me up with a pack...those of you that dont think rez has compassion/heart...think again!

anyways...i got 2 fems and flowered them for 75 days...i had ph/heat stress/ect from the get-go.they were so sensitive till 4 weeks into flowering
then they grew nice and fast/vigorous.trichs were mostly cloudy about 15% amber so i chopped and dryed slow.the taste is deseil and the buzz is fair at best.i might of chopped to soon...im not sure but, the strain is mediocre imo
its pretty decent weed dont get me wrong,but...i wasnt impressed...probably grower error....i grew annac's mindboggle f2's and mb/nycd with the ibl's and they(mb's)just out grew the ibls 2 fold!alott of similarities between the sdibl and the mb's lemony/lighterfluid/skunky/limon...
heres some dried ibl

peace
sparo

.♠.

sparobis - Thats too bad that you were not blown away by the SD ibls. I have to say that my experience with the strain is that if she is not grown in the optimal conditions then she will really show it.

Did you keep clones by chance? If so you should run them a second time now that you know how they are. I am sure you would like the results once dialed in.

Anyway good pics of good lookin' nugs.

Grow on

Keep the Peace

aeric

Veteran
That sux Sparobis...with a 10 1/2 flower time and a deadly strong smell I really hope mine are worth it...if they aren't they won't get trashed until 'dialed in' like u said Spade. The males are very robust. Out of 10 there are only 2 true females left.

Kind of annoyed with Capt leaving...makes everything he said seem like a joke, who knows it may have been a security thing. Oh well.

.♠.

I got to know the Captain the slightest bit before ICmag went down and such. I am sure that he had good reasonings for not coming back. Or at least for not coming back as CJ. He was full of good info, and I miss him being around also.

Here is to your ladies exceding all of your expectations. With two females flowered under 600 watts of HPS, I ended up with a little over 8 ounces of dried herb. Lets hope you destroy that figure.

Keep the Peace

aeric

Veteran
Ha I wish spade...maybe next run! They are 4ft bushy monsters though. Thanks for the encouragement. You're probably (i hope so) right about the Capt. When certain members leave I get sort of pissy, because I dont know why and I liked them...but there is no way to know unless they tell us...good luck Capt wherever u are.

REZDOG

Veteran

Heres's some sd IBL,from BCBD.com

11061purpECSD-BCBD.jpg

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Looks good Rez :yummy:

This is my ECSD V3, Day 20 of 12/12:

I'll bring some along to the next cup for you to try, see if you like it as much as the Apollo Mist of ours you had :joint:

sparobis

Veteran
hey rez,folks,
i think i didnt let the ibl's go long enough...like i said ..grower error...i,d like to try rez's other gear,gonzo#1 sounds good....now where to get some?
the ibls grew very nice after the 3-4 weeks into flower....but, till then it was very,very, fussy..i mighta wanted more experience ...more grows under my belt till i grew rez's ibls..but, didnt want the beans sitting here for a year till i got more time in experience...maybe next time...gl on your ibls fellas
peace
sparo

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Rez whats up? I need to get a new camera and Ill take pics of my SD IBLs that are veggin. I got 8 to pop out of 10 I picked up in Amsterdam in April. I lost one somewhere hehe so I ended up with 7. One didnt make it and I ended up with 6. 5 of them are nice and I have one straggler but its starting to grow better so Ill wait and see what it does. :smile: Good to see everyone back. :wave:

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
Now that was the best thing I've seen today!!! REZDOG posts again!!!! SWEEEET....REZ got your SD IBL's please chime in when I do the grow. Got them "on deck". I'll try my best to do justice to this fabulous strain....Peace

G

OMG! You gotta a lotta balls coming in here and giving your rip off company a plug. Sierra seeds are run by crooks,i know firsthand and so does Rez.

Latest posts

Latest posts