What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

-Sour Diesel- Reservoir Seeds 'IBL' taste test gr0w

RottenDawg

REZDOG said:
....That's right,so far,your talk IS cheap,buy the beans and compare,yourself.... :smile:

Rez I have so much $$$ invested in your(?) genetics, no need to get snippy with me. I've certainly helped support you, your cause and your attitude apparently. My compassionate friend KK did donate/gift some (more than two packs) WM seeds to me, without even asking or HINTing, so I have a very clear picture of who is the compassionate breeder, not to mention whose talk is cheap. KK feels no threat from any other breeders why all the tension here, afraid of your competition? KK has been doing this grow and breed thing a whole lot longer than most any other breeders around, certainly more experienced and his genetics are HIS! No borrowing Somas crap to pollinate an elite that everyone has access to. His own genetics he introduced to Humbolt/ET and has developed truly groundbreaking lines with. His genetics are half of OG kush and a major part of Bubba Kush, yes the original OG and Bubba. You can't touch that!

You know REZ, I try hard to keep my tongue restrained with the amount of arrogance displayed by you. Grow up! Keep all your beans, you may have to, notice how slow they are moving these days? I have access to the Chem elites also not to mention anything and everything Swerve has, your resources are not so elite my friend. Your attitude is your downfall, you speak from arrogance NOT experience. Wait a minute, your not even from Cali are you. You should know better, everyone else does. The best herb in the world is right here. Developed here and distributed here. There is NO disputing this and KK has had a huge hand in developing some of the finest ever developed here or anywhere for that matter. So yah, I'll run the couple packs of the REZ beans right next to the White Mustang, we shall see then my dear friend Rez, I know what I expect to see.

Again, I do not doubt the quality of either breeders beans BUT I have much greater expectations from KKs line than anything Rez has ever released. Just wanted to give you the best opportunity to have a fair comparison. YOur reps on the line not mine or KKs for that matter. I certainly need nothing from you Rez, I live in California ;-)

Another thing, did I not just read a post by you Rez:

"didn't want a beef with you, either, and I understand you just have his back, as any friend would. F*ckin-A, this is gonna' be a good season, with all this harmony coming on."

Well I got KKs back to the bitter end. Ain't really got a beef with you but in the same quote your talking about Harmony, brother Rez GO CHECK YOURSELF! You bring so much negative energy to this forum site that it is funny (for lack of a better term) to read you post about harmony. It seems as if you have some sort of bipolar issue, look at your posts, tell me I'm wrong; not this time. I'm just speaking from a valid observation and from my own experiences. Experience not anger. Rez, I hope you do find this Harmony you talked about, for your sake and everyone else's you has to read through the negative posts to dredge up useful information...................RD

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow rotten dawg

your post looks exactly like Rez`s.....your bustin the same sh1t...and your tellin him hes wrong....please dont bite my head off

grow the seeds... find the keepers... then, pass them to an unbias party, if you realy want to test the seed line

your lucky you live in cali......ive never seen a bud of any of these... {Any}OGK,Bubba,ChemD,Chem4,Chem91.....nothing...0... zilch....i live of Cheese

peeps like me need to see past Rez`s imperfections to be happy....Krypto,Rez.Swerve,Krome....your friend ...etc......we need them all....an this is Rez`s home

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no way.................................lol.................old news......CC YOUR FUNNY

minx that was your fault

BagAppeal

This is little late, but I grew the Sd IBL some years back and have to say it ended up as a favorite on my list.
Really strong stuff..Would make me feel like I had everyone staring at me when I went outside, and no other strain has been doing that for me.
Would love to se more of that around!!
Figured some props to REZ was in place!!

rodia

jokers

jokers

I see that you haven't change a bit Rez ! The same basher, dirty mouth, if your so good why talk dirty? Shame on you and will never buy your seeds it is made whit hatered and bad karma!

nick11

Veteran
SD IBL

SD IBL

I've grown out Rez Sour D IBL and it's a fantastic plant...very unique. My peeps are passing the cuttings around, everyone loves it......It's gonna be showing up many places across the country.

Sorry had to do it! Here's what happened to sour diesel guys, heres the proof.