What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

-Sour Diesel- Reservoir Seeds 'IBL' taste test gr0w

G

plantin weak tails today
not expectin much/
may even put them to perlite till a couple leaves then into small hydro buckets (about 1.25 gallon)
to try my hand before doin a DWC run for real in the greenhouse this summer (all clone run)

nutes for these will be schultz synthetic
unless i can grab a bottle of flora nova or the flora series even, in time for flowering

no plans to go organic with the diesels, this run at least

pics as things progress

may even start acouple more seeds,
gotta do it anyway and these are runty and may not make it anyway

B

BeAn

Bookmarked...

Bookmarked...

....Good luck captain....... :wave:

Cant wait to see how the Deez turns out, ive been wanting to get some for ages.. :yummy:

Stay frosty. :cool:

G

CaptainJack said:
plantin weak tails today
not expectin much/
may even put them to perlite till a couple leaves then into small hydro buckets (about 1.25 gallon)
to try my hand before doin a DWC run for real in the greenhouse this summer (all clone run)

nutes for these will be schultz synthetic
unless i can grab a bottle of flora nova or the flora series even, in time for flowering

no plans to go organic with the diesels, this run at least

pics as things progress

may even start acouple more seeds,
gotta do it anyway and these are runty and may not make it anyway

I have done Sour D 2.5's and know running V3's and have dont both non organic. As long as you stop a few weeks before harvest and flush really well , should effect taste at all. I cant tell difference between my 2.5 and the V3 that I have grown organic. As long as you flush its all the same IMO.

Best of luck with the grow Cap'n. I'll be pulling up a chair for this one

Nevermind

Wrecked

hey do come in 10 packs if you buy them with a different packaging... This must of been a gift or something of that nature... Cant wait to see them sprouts cj mine have a good amount of vigor compared to the other sour ds i ran.. PeAcE

G

i thought it came in 10 packs?
check the 1st post
they do come in 10 packs if you buy them with a different packaging... This must of been a gift or something of that nature...
yes they were a gift.
you'll get them in a little baggie from GN and DG

this pack had 14 seeds but 3 or 4 were slightly immature, freebies if you will, but still cracked

im told rez DOES pack a couple extra seeds a lot of the time (10-12 total)
you are paying for ten, but its luck of the draw.

you'll have to buy a pack to see for yourselves!:D

G

www DOT seedboutique.com/store/index.php?manufacturers_id=30

otherwise it hacks the link up and doesnt show the address

hope this helps

G

1 straggler, 1 strong winner

what i thought were bunk seeds actually just popped while soakin
and i forgot about em so theyre goin slow for a reason, user error:bashhead:

will have pics when they start to develop leaves,
right now we are hopin to beat dampin-off, nevermind takin pics:bat:

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi there CJ....user error..In my best Homer Simpson voice..Doh!

Best to you
Stay safe
BM

G

Book marked, very interested in stretch, top vs. untopped and nutes.
Good Luck!

Kiefer

CaptainJack said:
yes they were a gift.
you'll get them in a little baggie from GN and DG

this pack had 14 seeds but 3 or 4 were slightly immature, freebies if you will, but still cracked

im told rez DOES pack a couple extra seeds a lot of the time (10-12 total)
you are paying for ten, but its luck of the draw.

you'll have to buy a pack to see for yourselves!:D

thanks for clearin that up Captn'jack.. I got a lil nervous when I saw how yours were packed.. I just recieved a 10pack from GN, they were packaged in a lil baggie (same as the reeferman strain i got), the package you have reminds me of how Sag packed their seeds for me last year. Long as what I got is the same real SD you got, we're all happy..

Latest posts

Latest posts