What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Diesel IBL X OG Bx1 From JLP

BoB91

In this picture they are the ones closest to the straw.

In this picture they are the two in the back.

I have to mention that these are some fast growers. They were started under 12/12 under a 150. i also have to say that they smell more in veg now than my Gypsy Gum does in flower( the gum is catching up though). I have no carbon scrubber so I dont know if I will be able to finish them.

Red_Nine

Looking good Bob. Keep us updated. I'm getting ready to put mine in my momma vegger tomorrow. I'm gonna top each one and put the tops under 12/12 to sex them, and I'll probably keep a male or two for further projects. Some great genes in there to experiment with.

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
I think i killed mine through stupidity and trying to battle the damn gnats in the coco.. gar.. i think one of the 3 i started will make it thoughj.. i hope.. :(

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just have a question about phenos. in terms of leaf shape/size and height, which would be more og leaning?

G

No delivery. The last 4 packs ordered from Seedbay are still missing and now these are a no show. This shit sucks. I officially give up hope.

BoB91

Unfortunately one of my sdog was a male so I had to give him the pull. The other one I topped and it has not shown sex yet. Lets all pull for a lady.

Its the one on the right.

kushcakes

thanks u so very much for this cross JLP

me thinks these three is what iam looking for but who knows? JLP probably

strainwhore that suckes the big one. sounds like your whoring days are over till u get a new safe addy. no green tape? your mailmans going to grow some KIND mybe? :petting:

ThaiPhoon

Hey everyone! The plants you guys have growing look GREAT!

It is obvious now that I started these beans a little to late here in Thailand. These must have A LOT of indica in them. Have a look, this plant is very small and showing male...This is PERFECT, because it is my only pollen donor. I will save the pollen and make some personal beans. I'll hit the Thai stick plants, the Goldfingers, and Cali-O.

Peace

G

My beans never arrived :( and I got no green tape either... I don't mind knowing they got snatched but to leave me in the dark is just wrong.

G

Kinderfeld said:
My beans never arrived :( and I got no green tape either... I don't mind knowing they got snatched but to leave me in the dark is just wrong.
Ditto. This shit sucks balls.

gromer

How does one go about getting some of these obliviously un real beans.Is it a homies only type thing?Or maybe a when he is doing em and then its first come first serve.Ive heard the mans name far and wide and of his famous Romeo and Juliette.Hopefully there is some way to find some of these superb genetics?Any responses greatly appreciated.Thanxx guys,Gromerr Pott!!

G

i have gotten the jlp seedes and whanted to know what is the smell or tast of the cross .and does any one have a grow and soke report on this cross yet.

gromer said:
How does one go about getting some of these obliviously un real beans.Is it a homies only type thing?Or maybe a when he is doing em and then its first come first serve.Ive heard the mans name far and wide and of his famous Romeo and Juliette.Hopefully there is some way to find some of these superb genetics?Any responses greatly appreciated.Thanxx guys,Gromerr Pott!!

First come, first serve...think they lasted two or three days. He does this a couple times a year usually... so keep your eyes peeled.

Edit:

dan woody said:
i have gotten the jlp seedes and whanted to know what is the smell or tast of the cross .and does any one have a grow and soke report on this cross yet.

Check out Kitcha's thread if you haven't already...

SD IBL X OGKUSH (SUGENITES) FROM JLP

JC

Last edited:

BoB91

I am having bad luck with JLPs crosses. One mud and two sdog have shown their balls. I guess I will have to pop some more as soon as my Gypsy Gum is finished. Once again I want to thank JLP for these seeds. :cuss: :joint: :wave:

gromer

Ahh I see says blind man.Now the whole Herban legend thing makes since as the genetics are out there but not readily accesible.Thatd make anyone famous real quick especially with genetics like these.Ill be on the lookout hopefully I get lucky.

Update. . . . .Two SourDogs are doing AWESOME. Not even 5 inches tall

and on it's 5th node. Already seeing two different pheno's.

I germed one of the SD's a couple days later than the other. The youngest

one(germed 2nd or 2-3 days later) has out grown the first one. Not to mention

the Leafs are just Fatter and HUGE compared to the first one germed....

I'm thinking the youngest one is gonna be male, due to the instant BOOM in
growth........Male Vigor i guess......happened on my last grow too.

The Church Fem I have is, well, it's doin. She displayed some weird leaf

symptom I've never seen. Hope she does well.

Latest posts

Latest posts