What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Diesel IBL X OG Bx1 From JLP

G

i happen to run across the jlp post just minets after the post and was lucky to get a reply that thay wher on the way hrs latter .its all about beeing at the right time and place thing.but i cant wait till i grow my beans out.after i get thes chronic sorted and get a good mother i plan on growing the jlp cross with some c99 frome gno3 collection and use the best male frome the jlp to cross with the jlp beans and the female c99.to have on futer grows.i hope i run across his threads in the future.

muddy waters

fat phuckin leaves these guys have in early veg ey guys?

i can see where the stuff gets off callin itself 'kush'... definitely broadleaf genes in there... anyone flowering yet?

i was going to run mine 12/12 from start but instead sprouted on 24 and went 18 days before putting them in 12/12 where they are now, about 8 days in, starting to stretch a little i see. my plan is to go full on open pollination and grow F2s of this for a long while. hope to take the males and pollinate deep chunk, california orange, and cherrybomb malawi f3

anyone got any info on how they smell in flower, is it really strong?

Dr.NO

I started 2 seeds out of 5 and one was found to be male after a couple days of 12/12. I put the other into 12/12 tonight and am preying for a female!! I'll update when theres something to update about.

kurlyq2g

Hmm, this thread is coming along very nicely.

Thanks for coming by and posting up your pictures everyone!
Keep doing it.

Nice plants so far, very waxy, and fat leafs.

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
I got 5 outa 6 on these. Just a couple nodes into veg so far.
Like muddy said.... fat, wide, kushly lookin leaves so far.
at and bushy mine are looking. Nice side branhing so far as well.
Should be a fun one. I'll post up some pics once I have something worth lookin at.
peace
cc

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
kurlyq2g said:
Hmm, this thread is coming along very nicely.

Thanks for coming by and posting up your pictures everyone!
Keep doing it.

Nice plants so far, very waxy, and fat leafs.

yea....some good pics... started 3 seeds...one seem to have scissor damage? did wana crack so end up with 2...looking nice dont have the camera on have for awhile ..by then should be bigger....will plant a couple more seeds soon too i think.HH. =]-~

G

so, how does one go about getting seeds from JLP??? This looks too good to be true..

G

Pyrogen said:
so, how does one go about getting seeds from JLP??? This looks too good to be true..
You have to have a minimum post count, be legit, catch him before he gives them all away - and apparently luck has a lot to do with it... I've had two sent by JLP and so far I haven't gotten lucky with either. Two different safe addys too. Gotta be luckier than me.

brookie

I have one female that fits cc's description above, and doesn't resemble any of kushcakes. SHort squat no stretch it seems. I had a male that was resembled kushcakes more.

H

Hal

I've seen a few reports saying the SDOG strain is showing a branchy quality in the veg phase. Any reports from the folks growing this 12/12 from seed on the plant structure? Are you getting branchiness as well, or are you getting more of a "pole" style plant?

G

good branchy plants are good for scrog and have been whanting to go scrog.for some time now.i will have to build my support for my chicken netting. under 1000 watts.organic.

G

Anyone have any updates on how their grow of this strain is coming along?

Bh :wave:

H

Hal

Yeah. Yeah!

This thread was started on July 12th, thats 52 days ago. I'm sure that a whole bunch of the lucky receivers started their beans immediately (not me, unfortunately...too hot!) and should have some impressive growth to show in photos.

Please...lets get some updates, some photos. Thanks!

Dr.NO

I started 2 beans one was a male the other is female and it started flowering on Aug. 24th. I'll try to get some pics tomorrow.

kushcakes

three girls three days in to flower

three girls three days in to flower

the tallest one is about three feet

got to look real close

they showed sex pretty dam fast. i got two boys also both short like the one in the middle

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I am still vegging also. I have them under cfl's at the moment. Good growth and I am seeing the branching early.

They are behind some that started around the same time I did but this is due to low veg wattage I think.

I will try and get some pics up soon.

minds_I

Latest posts

Latest posts