What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Diesel IBL X OG Bx1 From JLP

Red_Nine

What's up all? Getting ready to pop mine in the next hour, along with 5 Querkle I've been sitting on. JLP sent me 6, and they are all in really good shape. I've got my fingers crossed for more of an OG pheno, but whose complaining? Doesn't seem like you could go wrong even with all males as I'm looking for some interesting pollen for some crossing of my own. Well, maybe not all males,lol....

muddy waters

I would be thrilled with 4 males and two different female phenos. I'm getting lousy male ratios lately though, I hope I get at least two. Definitely going hunting through these F2s to explore what all the fuss is about with these much-hyped genetics.

Many thanks to JLP for offering this opportunity as price and location had barred me from experiencing any of these genetics first hand. Looking forward to this. 6/6 popped in a glass of water last night and will go into 1.5 L of substrate and 12/12 lighting for the entire life. I'll take cuttings and grow out the best females in larger form at a later time, while I start peeking at the F2s. 8-9 month project probably to find the most amazing clone in the F2 gen.

OriginalMan

That sounds real good Muddy. I have four more that I plan to 12/12 from seed too, so I can make seeds and run those f2's. I have three that are gonna grow with a month veg time. cant wait to get some seeds to "weed" through and give some away. :joint:

dubmaster

I find I never need to feed anything until flower when using FFOF.
I do use growth excel.
Other than that...they live happily until flower.

got a light

2 came up yesterday gonna put them under a 200W envirolite for a week or 2 then put them in with the biguns

I hope I get a kushy male to chuck sum pollen about

gave sum 2 a mate with wore watts & hydro. I'll try and get pics from him as he's useuly done before me (the wonders of hydro he say's I still think mine tastes better)

rekiz

Sorry did'nt have the time to read the entire thread....on the to do list ASAP.

could anyone point me in the direction of where i can get my hands on some of Rez's SD IBL or a more improved version if he's come up with one..

I've been without the net for a while so im a little behind with things...lol.

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
rekiz said:
Sorry did'nt have the time to read the entire thread....on the to do list ASAP.

could anyone point me in the direction of where i can get my hands on some of Rez's SD IBL or a more improved version if he's come up with one..

I've been without the net for a while so im a little behind with things...lol.
wrong thread? :bashhead: this is sourdiesel ibl x og bx1 thread not just ibl

OriginalMan

Seedbay or Seedboutique should have some, if not the IBL then some of his crosses, Alpha, or chemdawg double d.

I'm mos def saving pollen! :laughing:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Just dropping a line to say my SDxOGbx1 have just broken through the surface.

I am leaving on a camping trip in about 8 hours. I am sure they will be fine.

I watered/fed all my plants just about an hour ago. They will be fine till I get back. I like to start my seedling with a moist soil letting it dry on its on..just a 12 oz solo cup.

I am hoping to see some pretty seedlings when I return.

Anyway, going to be in Arcata this weelend so I hope to see some of you all....remember the secret handshake???

minds_I

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
saving a spot for my pic. uploading now :)

-edit- heres mine.. after a ph issue... in coco.. coming along nicely now :joint:
12502184228007_611205665_0.jpeg

Last edited:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Lookin nice Nept man :D yours are ahead of mine so im getting a good idea of veg rate... nice to have your to compare to.

also looking forward to comparing grows done of JLP's strain done up both indoors and outdoor. going to be interesting :joint: