What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Diesel IBL X OG Bx1 From JLP

ThaiPhoon

I have germed 3 beans...and now I have 3 awesome little sprouts! I germed them using the moist paper towel between plates. I put them into 100% coco as soon as the little root popped out. All 3 came up today! Thanks once again JLP!

skar

hey,

got mine yesterday in the western part of europe. can't wait to pop some !

a BIG THANKS to JLP for his nice spirit and for the great work he make and share with us :headbange

i will start them around mid august as holydays are very close for me.

take care

G

how is the best way to grow the cross .i like tree style .i have a ez clone cloner and have never used it.and before i recieved the 7 seedes frome jlp .i have always whanted to try rez diesal and the cali og kush.but wher i am you cant get any of thes elite clones.i have some serious seed chronic growing and some sensi nl i have taken clones from.i would like to make seedes if i get a male.i am stuck in which cross i should make chronic,northern lights.or gno3 c99 i still have left frome 2 years back.i think i will grow it out whith the chronic and c99.just for fun wht do you think?

kurlyq2g

How old are they Nept?

How are you gonna grow them?

I plan on topping mine heavily. Probably from the 5th node at first.

Last edited:
T

The_Skunkist

kurlyq2g said:
How old are they Nept?

How are you gonna grow them?

No it was just for the seedling pics , now he's going to waste them ! :muahaha:

Just kidding ! Peace

Nice cross you've got here !

G

I haven't received mine yet. 8 days out. Starting to worry... JLP is still the man though!

OriginalMan

Had my three little ones come through the dirt yesterday, I'll get some pics up later today. BTW I have a crappy cam, and will try to get a good one. :joint:

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
ThaiPhoon said:
Here are my three babies. They are in 100% coco.
how you watering and feeding.. mine in coco arn't so well :( hence why I only popped 3 for now... don'tw anna destroy them all.. i dun understand coco

ThaiPhoon

Hey teddybud: I hope that you washed and washed your coco! They fella I buy mine from says he prewashed it, but I take no chances, and wash it again - at least once. I germed the beans in moist paper towel between plates for 24 hours, by that time they had a little white tail. Then I put them into washed and moist coco. I also soak the coco in a solution of coconut juice and water. Coconut juice is very nutritious for plants and people! I have just been watering them everyday with dechlorinated water. Coco won't hold enough water to drown plants if there is ample drainage. I am very new to using coco, but there is an awesome forum on here with awesome and knowledgeable people to help! Check out the coco growing forum!
Peace

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Last night at 11pm I started to soak my beans.

Twenty one hours later they are cracked and the the taprrot is just poking out.

I have them in water. I will plant them in the next hour or so in my organic soil mix.

Or rather, I start my seedlings in spent soil so as not to burn them. Seems to work much better for me anyway.

But after I typed that, I thought...gee I have been doing it this way since the early years (lol.....it will be three years January for me) when I had all kinds of newbie errors.

Do you think maybe a full strenght organic soil (Kelloggs Patio plus...a chicken shit soil) might be too hot?

I also have some ffof I have laying around.

I like the Kelloggs better then the FFOF....seems to last longer (ie, Nitrogen rich chicken shit) then the FFOF.

Oh well. What are your thoughts? FFOF or the Kellogg's

minds_I
EDIT "Doh"
This is a Superskunk x NorthernLights #5, its grown with worm/chicken/bat shit, fish skweezins, kelp, molasses and love.
Its on the drying rack as I type and the taster is excellent given no cure.

Last edited:

Dr.NO

I've started plenty of seeds in ffof without any burn problems. I just put 2 SDxOG seeds in MiracleGro Organic Choice soil and they're not showing any signs of burn either.

Red_Nine

I think the main thing would be not to add and further nutes to the seedlings for a couple weeks, or until they show signs that they need it. Ffof and MG will provide more than enough of what they need IMO for a couple weeks. When I used to use ffof, I planted directly into it, and just waited until they needed boost. No problems, ever.

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
gotem....just walked in from getting them as the postman left....7 seeds....well i was in the middle of setting up my room again after tearing it down for a landlord visit, so im heading back there now after the exitment ;)....once again thank you JLP.HH. =]-~

Latest posts

Latest posts