What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour diesel IBL reservoir seeds

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
I am very interested. I am currently flowering out some Rez Sour D IBL F5 x Elite Lemon Larry og F5, and Alpha Diesel seeds. I may have gotten these alpha D seeds from yourself.
excuse me? not from me.
if you would like the pollen i have stored make arrangements to provide a mailing address away from the public exposure.

Synthettek

I still have 4 seeds from an original pack of Reservoir Sour Diesel IBL I may start soon and make some F2's. No idea on their viability but they have been stored well.

I had a cut of this going until 2014 that I lost in a move that was my favorite cut of all time.

el mani

Veteran
Karma SD BX4, outdoor culture, four very similar females. Sour lime and gasoline, with the curing, tones of dried fruits have emerged.
Very powerful.
I did some f2 and some SD x A5/thai seeds

full

full

full

Salu2

kaneboy

I saw on instragram a while back that skunk va said the joe brand cut that everyone thought was chem 91 was just a cut of rez sour diesel ,not sure if it's true or what just thought was interesting

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i bought, 2 packs of the orig from back 15+ yrs - still have 1/2 pack- others found fire.... unfort i didn't ... good weed... but not that fire we are all looking for

swampthing

Anyone have any luck with Dr. Greenthumb ECSD S1? I personally haven’t tried it yet. Thinking of ordering it. I’ve heard it is pretty close to the real thing. But 🤷🏾‍♂️
I haven’t but I can point you in the direction for a few great sources of the ECSD.

Swamp people gotta sticky together

Best,?
Swampy

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Hate to say it but was at the sour diesel showcase in NYC few weeks back and folks still say that he's had the best sour diesel offering to date.
I’ve got nothing to say regarding how he ended up. Back in the day, he marketed the bejeezus out of drops and I grew some good plants of the IBL. Also, serious fire in the SSSDH. That‘s why I’d OP what I have left for future work.

Latest posts

Latest posts