What's new

Sour diesel IBL reservoir seeds

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
I’ve got nothing to say regarding how he ended up. Back in the day, he marketed the bejeezus out of drops and I grew some good plants of the IBL. Also, serious fire in the SSSDH. That‘s why I’d OP what I have left for future work.
yea , i was one of the ones who used to crash the servers on every drop - i still have orig sd, sdkush,alpha diesel, william wonder, bx1,2, chem's and the list goes on - unfort i never found an elite... good weed , sure, but an elite... not even close..

Tomatoesonly

yea , i was one of the ones who used to crash the servers on every drop - i still have orig sd, sdkush,alpha diesel, william wonder, bx1,2, chem's and the list goes on - unfort i never found an elite... good weed , sure, but an elite... not even close..
I wonder if that old stuff can hang at all??? It's ten plus years now, and the advancement in strains has gone crazy.
I'm exactly like you, I got a catalog of that REZ gear that is probably sterile now, and I have NO CONFIDENCE in.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
I wonder if that old stuff can hang at all??? It's ten plus years now, and the advancement in strains has gone crazy.
I'm exactly like you, I got a catalog of that REZ gear that is probably sterile now, and I have NO CONFIDENCE in.
last grow i started '1' bx2 seed- it grew, it's a lady, harvested about 3 weeks ago- i plan on smoking it this weekend - we'll see

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Yeah we don't support sewer Rats around here.

Can't believe people let that shit fly , he ruined many lives
i don't know the details, but all i will say is unless u were in his position , u don't know what u would do... again i ain't standing up for him...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i don't know the details, but all i will say is unless u were in his position , u don't know what u would do... again i ain't standing up for him...

BS, we all know what we do can cause the loss of our freedom and jail time. If someone can't do the time don't do the crime. Many got their cannabis charges expunged or dropped due to legalization/Decrim.,

Last edited:

MD84

If Rez has the fire sour then i will buy some. If i was to avoid buying from breeders based on their lack of morals and integrity then i wouldn't buy from anyone. What Rez did was messed up, but at the end of the day he tried to save himself from a barbaric system. People need to keep this in mind when opening themselves up to work with others who could turn on them in the future. Gypsy even states in his interview that Rez didn't snitch on him, he snitched on Dutchgrown? His name only came into the mix because they found his name on some packets and stated himself he was probably too open as he didn't think he was doing anything wrong.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
He has an alternative account on IG as well. anderson_alternatives . Pretends its not him and it's someone else. But I'm pretty sure it's him hyping himself up. As per usual.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If Rez has the fire sour then i will buy some. If i was to avoid buying from breeders based on their lack of morals and integrity then i wouldn't buy from anyone. What Rez did was messed up, but at the end of the day he tried to save himself from a barbaric system. People need to keep this in mind when opening themselves up to work with others who could turn on them in the future. Gypsy even states in his interview that Rez didn't snitch on him, he snitched on Dutchgrown? His name only came into the mix because they found his name on some packets and stated himself he was probably too open as he didn't think he was doing anything wrong.

BS.. No clue where you got that info. Post a link to this interview lol. It's documented in legal filings rez ratted on Gypsy to get a better deal. This is all easy to find. If you don't know any breeders that have good character your hanging the wrong circles.

Last edited:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I had great luck with Sour Diesel from Reserva Privada. Ran it for a few years.

Latest posts

Latest posts